“It was an absolutely well managed tour! We ended up seeing a lot in the 3 days and got lucky with the northern lights! Anais was very knowledgable and her dry sense of humour kept us entertained throughout. The stay in hella was really really nice! I defin...“
- Oldest tour operator in Iceland
- Highly trained multi-lingual guides
- Tours for Summer and Winter Adventures
- Private fleet of modern, comfortable buses
AN INTRODUCTION TO GUÐMUNDUR JÓNASSON TRAVEL For more than 85 years, our company has hosted travellers from all corners of the world. Through Guðmundur Jónasson Travel, many have returned time and time again together with their families and friends, to experience Ic...
AN INTRODUCTION TO GUÐMUNDUR JÓNASSON TRAVEL For more than 85 years, our company has hosted travellers from all corners of the world. Through Guðmundur Jónasson Travel, many have returned time and time again together with their families and friends, to experience Iceland's unique, beautiful nature and historical traditions. Our dedicated Team never lose sight of the 'personal touch,' and work hard to ensure that the varied and interesting itineraries offered by Guðmundur Jónasson Travel provide fully for the needs of today's travelers. Self-drive, scheduled escorted round trips and group tours We also offer self-drive itineraries where we pre-book accommodation and car hire so that travellers can enjoy the scenery at their own pace with the peace-of-mind that Guðmundur Jónasson Travel has carefully selected the routes to ensure maximum enjoyment. In addition to scheduled tours, our highly experienced Group Planning Department can create itineraries to suit particular needs. These include specific 'special interest' tours for groups keen on photography, bird watching or geology – and for school trips, as well as organizing walking and natural history tours. They will arrange for all accommodation and transportation – which can include camping, farmhouse accommodation and/or hotels – and we always provide a specialist tour guide.Read more
44 GJ Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 3 / 5
- 4 / 5
- CFCarlosNorthern Lights Exploration4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 11, 2018Our guide was super...out tour was more efective with her.
- CTCelesteLand of Northern Lights4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2018The guide was very friendly and informative throughout the tour. The group size was under 20 people and was well organised, a very fun trip!
- VFvincentNorthern Lights Exploration4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 3, 2018Only 6 of us on tour, really nice people, from Zurich, New York and Australia. We all had great fun together
GJ Travel Tours
About GJ Travel
GJ Travel videos
- Northern Lights Exploration
- Guided Iceland Circle
- Say Yes to Iceland
- Grand Tour of Iceland
- Land of the Northern Lights
- Show more...
- Auroras, Volcanoes and Glacier Lagoon
- Iceland Country Life
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!