“We've just returned from Land of the Northern Lights 5 day tour. It was incredible! Our driver/guide was "Rock Rock" who was extremely informative about Icelandic culture and had a sense of humour, What made the tour so good was a group size of only 18 ...“
- Oldest tour operator in Iceland
- Highly trained multi-lingual guides
- Tours for Summer and Winter Adventures
- Private fleet of modern, comfortable buses
AN INTRODUCTION TO GUÐMUNDUR JÓNASSON TRAVEL For more than 85 years, our company has hosted travellers from all corners of the world. Through Guðmundur Jónasson Travel, many have returned time and time again together with their families and friends, to experience Ic...
AN INTRODUCTION TO GUÐMUNDUR JÓNASSON TRAVEL For more than 85 years, our company has hosted travellers from all corners of the world. Through Guðmundur Jónasson Travel, many have returned time and time again together with their families and friends, to experience Iceland's unique, beautiful nature and historical traditions. Our dedicated Team never lose sight of the 'personal touch,' and work hard to ensure that the varied and interesting itineraries offered by Guðmundur Jónasson Travel provide fully for the needs of today's travelers. Self-drive, scheduled escorted round trips and group tours We also offer self-drive itineraries where we pre-book accommodation and car hire so that travellers can enjoy the scenery at their own pace with the peace-of-mind that Guðmundur Jónasson Travel has carefully selected the routes to ensure maximum enjoyment. In addition to scheduled tours, our highly experienced Group Planning Department can create itineraries to suit particular needs. These include specific 'special interest' tours for groups keen on photography, bird watching or geology – and for school trips, as well as organizing walking and natural history tours. They will arrange for all accommodation and transportation – which can include camping, farmhouse accommodation and/or hotels – and we always provide a specialist tour guide.Read more
13 GJ Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- DevAuroras, Volcanoes & Glacier Lagoon4.0 - GoodWritten on December 18, 2017Experience was nice and tour guide knowledgeable. Iceland is an amazing country and the tour schedule is nicely planned with well thought of halts.
- HJhajongLand of Northern Lights4.0 - GoodWritten on December 1, 2017We had an awesome time! Especially our guide Katrina was very professional, knowledgeable and funny.
GJ Travel Tours
About GJ Travel
GJ Travel video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!