Explore the exotic Amazon in our beautifully designed riverboat that features a spacious upper deck and lots of public spaces. From the ship’s deck, you’ll get a marvellous and breathtaking view of the dense rainforests with its rich and vibrant birdlife. Enjoy the sights and sounds as you cruise along in comfort.
The boat features several lateral passageways, a wide observation platform which is covered, a dining area, reading room and an interior bar lounge.
On board there are two naturalist guides and 15 staff.
What's it like on board?
The Amatista is beautifully decorated, comfortable and roomy. Choose between a elegant twin cabin or opt for a king or queen double. Enjoy the rich diversity of jungle from the comfort of your air-conditioned cabins or head out to the deck for bird-watching. When in the mood to mingle, the communal salon will provide the perfect atmosphere to get to know other guests. For excursions, there are skiffs available which you can take to explore the deeper reaches of the Amazon. Our naturalist guides will be glad to help with additional information when necessary.
While on your journey, you’ll always be in safe hands. Our crew and staff have years of rich local experience and are experts in matters related to the Amazon River, its wildlife and people. You can always stop for a quick informal chat or attend a formal lecture to delve deeper into the wonders that lie behind this exotic ecosystem.
- Get to know more about the culture, people and wildlife of the Amazon from two experienced naturalist CEO guides.
- Get adventurous and discover remote arteries and tributaries on board a skiff.
- Relax with a cup of complimentary coffee and tea or buy snacks, juice and water.
- DonaldAmazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on August 13, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Donald.
- BrianAmazon Riverboat Adventure In Depth4.0 - GoodWritten on July 29, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Brian.
- LillianAmazon Riverboat Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 22, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! THanks Lillian
- JSJamesAmazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 26, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Happy to hear it. Thank you James.
- RJRosemaryAmazon Riverboat Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 18, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewBetter luck with the fishing next time Rosemary!
- KEKseniyaAmazon Riverboat Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 18, 2019G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback Kseniya - we will look into it.
- GGraham JAmazon Riverboat Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 10, 2018
- sharonAmazon Riverboat & Machu Picchu Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on November 5, 2018G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Sharon.
- RRobert LAmazon Riverboat Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 1, 2018
- DDianne LAmazon Riverboat Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 31, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Main Deck Cabin (170 Sq. Ft.)
- Upper Deck Cabin (170 Sq. Ft.)