“I already wrote a review about our wonderful guide Coco. He was always patient, kind, fun and professional as well as knowledgeable. The only complaint I have about this tour is we paid for 14 days. The last day was a wash. There was nothing provided. ...“
G Adventures Guides
- Adventure travels in complete safety
- Several travel styles to suit different tastes
- Support local communities while traveling
- 100% guaranteed departures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any ...
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
1,410 G Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CatherineMediterranean Express4.0 - GoodWritten on August 15, 2018Hey is anyone going on the Mediterranean Express trip on 8th September, looking to get to know my fellow travellers a little before I arrive! :)
- VAValentinaHighlights of the Deep South5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 14, 2018A wonderful summer experience -- both educational and entertaining, and very well organized! Thank you!G Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU! Such a great tour and experience!
- DDDeniseHighlights of Portugal4.0 - GoodWritten on August 13, 2018I enjoyed the tour. The guide was excellent and it was well organised. Time in Lisbon should have been longer with less time in Coimbra. Also one elderly couple…Read moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review. We will look into the concerns mentioned here. Glad to see you enjoyed things over all though.
- CLChristopherNational Parks of the Northwest US5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2018Lucky to have small group. Great mix of fellow travellors. Amazing places and sights along the way, much to see and do.G Adventures commented on this reviewYes, agree! The National Parks in the USA are phenominal. THanks for the review, and for choosing to travel with us.
- ESEmilyMorocco Kasbahs & Desert5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2018I can’t fault my tour guide he was amazing. I’d happily travel with him again and again. (I’m unsure if I spelt his name correctly, the review would benefit dri…Read moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review! Morocco is such a womderful place, and it was our please to share it with you.
- LucyHong Kong to Beijing on a Shoestring3.5 - GoodWritten on August 12, 2018I really enjoyed my experience in China. We saw to incredible scenes, especially the Great Wall and Yangshuo. The tour is extremely fast paced as we moved citie…Read moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThis is an amazing experience. Thanks for the photos, and for sharing your thoughts with others with this review. China is so vast, and has so much to offer.
- AAnonymousSailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 12, 2018Ante was very good. Sharing as well a bit of knowledge about Croatia and the islands. As we had to change the boat in between: the first boat we had was super, …Read moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your experiences. Indeed - gotta watch out for sunburn. Ouch!
- CDColtonSalkantay Trek & Machu Picchu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 11, 2018The trip was fantastic. The guide was very helpful and friendly, and the trek through the mountains was incredible.G Adventures commented on this reviewSuch a great trek! So happy to have shared this experience with you.
- ASAilbheMayan Sun–Southbound4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 10, 2018A great opportunity to see some of the highlights of central America - should include more of Mexico thoughG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for your thoughts here. We will add your view into the mix. Glad to see you had a great time.
- MFMaryannHighlights of Madagascar5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 9, 2018I already wrote a review about our wonderful guide Coco. He was always patient, kind, fun and professional as well as knowledgeable. The only complaint I have…Read moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for following up - our customer solutions team will be in touch to discuss. Keep an eye on your inbox.
G Adventures Tours
About G Adventures
G Adventures videos
- Galapagos with CEO Wilfredo
- Govind Guide Book
- Central America with CEO Gabi
- South East Asia
- Show more...
- Greek Sailing
- Southern Africa
- Planeterra Women's Weaving
- Inca Trail
- East Africa
- Costa Rica
- G Adventures You'll Never Forget It Central America
- Guide Book: China with CEO Niko
- Guide Book: Australia with CEO Dingo
- Guide Book: Peru with CEO Rudy
- Mt Kilimanjaro
- Costa Rica
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- A Mysterious and Pristine Paradise - Antarctica
- Polar Kayaking with G Adventures
- Vietnam and Cambodia From the Mekong River
- The Arctic Expedition
- G Adventures: North Thailand Trek Project
- Amazon River Cruising
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Why G Adventures
Life Changing Travel Experiences
Chief Experience Officers
Sustainable Travel and Guaranteed Departures
G Adventures Benefits
Like Minded Groups
Solo Travelers Welcome!
Keep Costs Down
Freedom To Explore
G Adventures Ships
- AmatistaExplore the exotic Amazon in our beautifully designed riverboat that features a spacious upper deck and lots of public spaces. From the sh… Read more
- VarunaOne of the world’s most important rivers, the Ganges is the lifeblood to millions of people in India and is especially sacred to th… Read more
- DanieleExplore the ancient canals and crisscrossing rivers of beautiful Burgundy- the country's world-class wine region. As you cruise along… Read more
- Toum Tiou IIOne of the world’s important rivers, the Mekong was a vital trade link for several key countries for many centuries. Its banks teem… Read more
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
G Adventures Photos
Popular for G Adventures
G Adventures Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to have my own room?
Please contact us for details on accommodation options/ upgrades and we'll be happy to assist you, including arranging your own room (if available).
What are the best destinations for solo travellers?
There are so many great destinations to choose from! Try thinking about what activities you enjoy doing and choose from our 'Travel styles' at the top of the page for some good inspiration.
What's the age range of a group trip?
Travellers in their early-20s to those aged 60 and over join G Avdentures trips. Tours are sorted into different Travel Styles, which guarantees that you’ll be travelling with people who share the same interests you do.
What happens in the evenings?
Group meals are organized by the Chief Experiene Officer in most evenings and you can choose to dine with the group or head off and do your own thing. You can choose whether you want to spend time with the group or go it alone.
Are solo travellers mainly women or men?
G Adventures' tours have an average of roughly 60:40 female-to-male.
How do I confirm after "Holding an Option"?
Simply follow the link in your email to your booking enquiry page and select the "Book Now" button. This will take you to a payment page which will enable you to enter your details and confirm your tour option held.
Can I cancel my G Adventures booking?
It is possible to cancel a booking, however G Adventures standard terms and condtions will apply. Please contact us for more infomation.
Is it possible to pay in full right away?
If your tour is departing within 60 days, then you will need to pay in full to secure your booking, otherwise only a deposit is needed. It is not possible to pay in full more than 60 days in advance.
How are travel documents sent?
After payment is received a receipt will be sent directly by email and the final tour documentation will be emailed out approximately 4-6 weeks prior to departure.
Is it possible to get the documents mailed out to me?
All documents are electronically sent directly by email, for sustainability and environmental reasons.