“Contemplated awhile if I was going to get a tour for India or just going to wing it solo, as it may sometimes be overwhelming and excessive for a solo traveler. Boy am I glad that I chose G Adventures for this trip. Aura our CEO was amazing, always took an...“
G Adventures Guides
- Adventure travels in complete safety
- Several travel styles to suit different tastes
- Support local communities while traveling
- 100% guaranteed departures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any ...
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
5,785 G Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- TaniaClassic Bali4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 16, 2019Had the best time ever ... our guide was fabulous and Bali was amazing
- TristramMekong River Encompassed – Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City4.0 - GoodWritten on October 15, 2019It was a wonderful trip
- Tu MennMyanmar: Hilltribes & Sunrises4.0 - GoodWritten on October 13, 2019This was my first G Adventure tour and it was a great experience
G Adventures Tours
- Cambodia & Vietnam: Bonfires & Banh Mi 20 daysStarts BangkokEnds Hanoi$1,499
- Indochina Discovery: Seasides and Street Food 30 daysStarts BangkokEnds Bangkok$2,549 $2,167-15%
- Cambodia: Ancient Ruins & Boat Rides 10 daysStarts BangkokEnds Ho Chi Minh City$719
About G Adventures
G Adventures videos
- Galapagos with CEO Wilfredo
- Govind Guide Book
- Central America with CEO Gabi
- South East Asia
- Show more...
- Greek Sailing
- Southern Africa
- Planeterra Women's Weaving
- Inca Trail
- East Africa
- Costa Rica
- G Adventures You'll Never Forget It Central America
- Guide Book: China with CEO Niko
- Guide Book: Australia with CEO Dingo
- Guide Book: Peru with CEO Rudy
- Mt Kilimanjaro
- Costa Rica
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- A Mysterious and Pristine Paradise - Antarctica
- Polar Kayaking with G Adventures
- Vietnam and Cambodia From the Mekong River
- The Arctic Expedition
- G Adventures: North Thailand Trek Project
- Amazon River Cruising
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Ganga Aarti at Varanasi
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents Cycling Through Hoi An
- TourRadar presents The Dambulla Cave Temple
- TourRadar presents Ella to Kandy by Train
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- TourRadar presents Island Hopping in Thailand
- TourRadar presents Cambodia & Vietnam with G Adventures
- TourRadar presents Southeast Asia with Sam & Laura
- TourRadar presents G Adventures
Why G Adventures
Life Changing Travel Experiences
Chief Experience Officers
Sustainable Travel and Guaranteed Departures
G Adventures Benefits
Like Minded Groups
Solo Travelers Welcome!
Keep Costs Down
Freedom To Explore
G Adventures Transports
- AmatistaExplore the exotic Amazon in our beautifully designed riverboat that features a spacious upper deck and lots of public spaces. From the s… Read moreBuilt1994 (Refurbished: 2013)Guests28Crew15 crew and 2 naturalist guidesLength38 mStaterooms15Gross Tonnage820 gtBeam8 m
- VarunaOne of the world’s most important rivers, the Ganges is the lifeblood to millions of people in India and is especially sacred to the… Read more
- DanieleExplore the ancient canals and crisscrossing rivers of beautiful Burgundy- the country's world-class wine region. As you cruise along… Read more
- Toum Tiou IIOne of the world’s important rivers, the Mekong was a vital trade link for several key countries for many centuries. Its banks teem with… Read moreCapacityBuilt2008 (Refurbished in 2016)Guests28Crew15 and your CEOLength38 m / 125 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms14RegistryGross Tonnage200 gtElectricityBeam8 m / 26 ftCruising Speed12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- G ExpeditionNot only will the G Expedition steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing places, our professional and highly-skilled tea… Read moreBuilt1972 (refurbished in 2009)Guests134Crew69Length105 m / 344 ftStaterooms67Gross Tonnage6334 gtBeam19 m / 62 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphDraft4.71
- Estrella del MarOne of the newest vessels in our Galápagos fleet, the Estrella del Mar is as beautiful as her name. With room for 16 travellers and a CEO N… Read moreCapacityBuilt1990 (Refurbished in 2014)Guests16Crew7Length23 m / 75 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms8RegistryGross Tonnage150 gtElectricityBeam6.5 m / 21 ftCruising Speed9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- YachtYou’ve seen the whitewashed villages and azure waters of Greece a zillion times on postcards and travel brochures, but even the greatest i… Read moreCapacityBuiltGuests8CrewLength15.8 m / 52 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms4RegistryGross TonnageElectricityBeamCruising SpeedGeneratorsEnginesDraft
G Adventures Guides
- "Xin Chao, it means Hello in Vietnamese. welcome all you guys. if i choose two words to describe about…"
- "Sawasdee Or Hello in English, pimm CEO (chief of experiences) from G Adventures through Indochina region…"
- "My name is Sochea Chuon, a tour guide from Cambodia. Before becoming a CEO (tour leader) of Gadventures,…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
G Adventures Photos
Popular for G Adventures
G Adventures Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to have my own room?
Please contact us for details on accommodation options/ upgrades and we'll be happy to assist you, including arranging your own room (if available).
What are the best destinations for solo travellers?
There are so many great destinations to choose from! Try thinking about what activities you enjoy doing and choose from our 'Travel styles' at the top of the page for some good inspiration.
What's the age range of a group trip?
Travellers in their early-20s to those aged 60 and over join G Adventures trips. Tours are sorted into different Travel Styles, which guarantees that you’ll be travelling with people who share the same interests you do.
What happens in the evenings?
Group meals are organized by the Chief Experience Officer in most evenings and you can choose to dine with the group or head off and do your own thing. You can choose whether you want to spend time with the group or go it alone.
Are solo travellers mainly women or men?
G Adventures' tours have an average of roughly 60:40 female-to-male.
How do I confirm after "Holding an Option"?
Simply follow the link in your email to your booking enquiry page and select the "Book Now" button. This will take you to a payment page which will enable you to enter your details and confirm your tour option held.
Can I cancel my G Adventures booking?
It is possible to cancel a booking, however G Adventures standard terms and condtions will apply. Please contact us for more infomation.
Is it possible to pay in full right away?
If your tour is departing within 60 days, then you will need to pay in full to secure your booking, otherwise only a deposit is needed. It is not possible to pay in full more than 60 days in advance.
How are travel documents sent?
After payment is received a receipt will be sent directly by email and the final tour documentation will be emailed out approximately 4-6 weeks prior to departure.
Is it possible to get the documents mailed out to me?
All documents are electronically sent directly by email, for sustainability and environmental reasons.