“We have engaged Frontier Adriatic twice for sailing trips in Croatia. Both times with Uros as our skipper and I have nothing but praise for the service provided by Uros. Uros is highly professional in managing his business. Dialog is easy and all plannin...“
We started exploring Adriatic through different adventures and after years of stories and memories we feel local with lots of insights. Our focus is on high quality tours that differ from other offered adventure holidays in Adriatic by personal approach, local knowl...
We started exploring Adriatic through different adventures and after years of stories and memories we feel local with lots of insights. Our focus is on high quality tours that differ from other offered adventure holidays in Adriatic by personal approach, local knowledge and connections, safety, outstanding packages and unique itineraries. That is why our adventures are limited and only available to few special adventurers per year. But there is always an option for a custom adventure! Our skippers, guides and local operators are handpicked, so we guarantee miles of experience and lots of local knowledge for your safe and memorable holidays. We all believe that our mission is to promote Adriatic area so the input from all of us will be significant. All sailing routes are pre-sailed and customized by team FrontierAdriatic as well as all other adventures. We respect people and nature. In one simple sentence: “Because we love doing it.”Read more
9 Frontier Adriatic Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AAbbyDubrovnik Sailing Holidays (Private tour)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 30, 2017Sailing Croatia far exceeded my expectations. Thanks for making this a truly memorable adventure.
- RRichardCroatian National Parks Sailing Holidays (Private tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 24, 2017We did a private sailing trip with Frontier Adriatic this past summer (2017) and it was an amazing, very memorable and unique trip. There was 11 of us total on…Read more
- KLKevinCroatian National Parks Sailing Holidays (Private tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 10, 2017The trip was really amazing. Our skipper arranged the boat and our itinerary. If it's any indication of how good they were at planning, we did a trip two years …Read more
- TTanjaCroatian National Parks Sailing Holidays (Private tour)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 6, 2016Sailing with Uros as a skipper was a crazy experience. We laughed all day, we discovered secret bays, the most beautiful beach on the Adriatic (hint: it is in t…Read more
Frontier Adriatic Tours
About Frontier Adriatic
Frontier Adriatic videos
- Sea Kayaking arond Rab island
- Ultimate Slovenian Adventure
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Frontier Adriatic Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How do I travel to the starting point?
We will provide you with all the necessary travel information, including nearest airports, parking spots and other means of travel to and from the starting location.
You must make sure that you have the necessary visas and/or other paperwork you might need for your travel, prior to your departure.
We are happy to arrange transport for you to and from the nearest airport, however that might include additional fees. Please contact us for more info.
What is Life on a boat like?
Our sailboats are modern and comfortable, though this is very diferent comfort from what you are used to on land.
You will share a cabin and usually a double bed. Each boat has multiple heads and showers. Every boat has a full kitchen (galley) and a dining table inside.
The boats have full refrigeration, electricity (220V when conected to shore, and 12V when sailing or when on anchor) and other amenities that you would expect in a normal apartment – but although the boats are modern, they are not luxury hotels.
Cabins are not as big as in an land apartment, so you only have a small closet and cubbies for your clothes. But when the weather is good (and most of the time it is) you will not want to spend time inside, you will rather be outside on the deck just a meter or so from the sea and the sun.
Every day you wake up in a different place and you go to bed each night with a different view and you can swim in crystal clear water just a minute after you wake up. Priceless!
WHAT IF I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A BOAT BEFORE?
If you don’t know how to sail, no problem – that is why you have us. Don’t worry, very few of our guests have been on a similar holidays before they met us.
Boating is just a different way of travel or spending holidays, it is a mix of luxury and camping – and it is a great way to see the world from a different perspective.
Do I need to take care of travel insurance
Yes. Clients are obliged to take care of their own travel and medical assurance.