“What a week !! I got the views, the nature and the activities I was hoping for. But I had more : I met great people, learnt about the area, its wildlife and specificities and... it was so much fun ! Guide Alex made sure everyone was having a great time ...“
Awards & Recognitions
Fresh Adventures Guides
Whether your after hardcore or calm, sunny or snowy, our van based adventure tours take you to the best places in British Columbia and Alberta. From fast ocean cruises in Tofino, to hiking in endless alpine, to knee deep powder in Revelstoke or Nelson, we've got you...
Whether your after hardcore or calm, sunny or snowy, our van based adventure tours take you to the best places in British Columbia and Alberta. From fast ocean cruises in Tofino, to hiking in endless alpine, to knee deep powder in Revelstoke or Nelson, we've got you covered on your once in a lifetime adventure tour. The Fresh Adventures staff carefully plan each adventure tour to maximize flexibility so the go-getters can challenge themselves, while those who wish can move at a slower pace and enjoy some well deserved relaxation. Through our hand picked partners we are able to provide top notch activities such as hot springs, boat excursions, rafting and ski lessons on our British Columbia adventure tours and Alberta adventure tours. Our experienced guides love to hear every guest's personal goals and wishes, which they work hard to make a reality for you during your adventure tour. Our goal at Fresh Adventures is to exceed your expectations, by performing at a truly exceptional level of service. From the moment you get in touch with us you are part of the Fresh Adventures family. We can answer all your questions and help you prepare to ensure that you get the most out of your once in a lifetime adventure tour.Read more
20 Fresh Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- PGPortia11 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 15, 2018The tour is absolutely amazing! Everything from hotel accommodation and food through to each run on the mountain is well thought out and to excellent quality. A…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewAnd thank you for an incredible review Portia. I hope you miss BC and the tour as much as BC and I miss you! You totally crushed it on your tour and I enjoyed riding with you. Stay in touch, you are Fresh Adventures Family now!
- Jimmy6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 23, 2018…o ensure you have a good time. I’ll definitely do another trip with Fresh adventures.Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for reviewing Jimmy. Loved having you on the tour and it was awesome snowboarding with you and doing some hiking. Hope you had a good birthday on the trip and enjoyed your cake. Keep in touch!
- JJon6 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 22, 2018Have done two Powder Highway tours with Alex and Fresh Adventures. He's the best. Works his butt off to keep all members of…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Jon! I really enjoyed seeing you and Justin again this year. You two are legends and super fun to ride with. Big thanks to Justin for gracing our Instagram and sorry we didn't get a shot of you.... guess we'll have to get a sweet hiking shot this summer?! Keep in touch and hope to see you soon!
- CYCheng11 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari1.0 - BadWritten on February 13, 2018This tour was terrible. While the website states it’s appropriate for beginners, this is false. As beginners, my wife and I were dumped at the beginner slope ea…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewHi Cheng and Eoghan, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Of course I am really sorry that the tour wasn't all that you were hoping for. We do everything we can to exceed expectations and I really wish that we could have exceeded yours as well. You are right- we do say that the tour is appropriate for beginners, which I really believe is the case. We have had many guests arrive who have never skied or boarded before and every one of them has had a great experience and become passionate for the sport. I really thought that everything was clear before you had booked the tour and arrived. Being your first time boarding you both knew that you would be in lessons with the snow school. (we are not allowed to instruct on the hill and are partnered with the snow school at each mountain). You are also right that I did spend the majority of the time on mountain with the majority of the group. Running a group tour is very difficult and when 7 skiers are advanced and 2 want to ski on the bunny hill I need to ensure that the majority of the group is taken care of. While the guiding component of these tours is meant to help all levels find terrain that is appropriate for them, the primary focus is to help intermediate and advanced skiers take their skiing off piste and ski safely through terrain that is more complicated and difficult to enjoy without some help. In some cases we help beginners on our tour connect with the mountain hosts provided by each resort to explore some groomed runs at a more relaxed pace. Now to address the injury you mentioned. Our duty as a tour company is to ensure that if an accident occurs you get the care you need, which while working in these resorts means getting you to ski patrol (who are much better equipped to handle medical situations than we are). For both safety and liability reasons we are in no circumstances supposed to act as a primary care provider or ambulance in the case of transporting you to the hospital or doctor like you requested. (What would happen if your condition drastically got worse while I was driving with you in our van? I would be busy driving and if I pulled over to stabilize you, you would be on the side of a road in a worse situation than you started off in at the ski hill). During your incident I briefly assessed you (in the scope of my extensive first aid training) and asked if you would like to be connected with ski patrol, who could make a more thorough assessment and provide recommendations and transport options to get you to a doctor. You said it was not serious enough for ski patrol and by doing so you declined help in our scope. (During a ski tour like this our guests and guides do fall, which is a part of the sport. A slow speed and low angle fall on the bunny hill, with the patient fully alert and conversing normally is not reasonable cause for alarm). It was also a holiday so I was not able to bring you to a doctor or physiotherapist, but offered to refund your lift tickets for the next days and book you in for physiotherapy, massage or a doctor. At that point you declined. Neither of you participated in any group social activities (such as New Years Eve, group lunches or the hot springs excursion). All we can do is offer the group activities and help you enjoy the area, but if you choose not to participate we need to continue the tour as usual. Unfortunately you never actually told me that you had any concerns or weren't getting what you were hoping for out of the tour, although if you had I would have bent over backwards to make any changes to make sure your experience improved. When we returned from the hot springs you and I met and you told me that you wanted to leave the tour. I asked if there was any kind of alternative that might improve your experience and you refused to talk to me further. I offered to refund your lift tickets and arrange alternative activities like dog sledding, snowmobile tours and snowshoeing, which you declined. I offered to refund the remaining portion of your tour and arrange a trip to the Yukon to go northern light viewing and you declined. I offered to arrange a shuttle to Kelowna and alternate accommodations and you declined. Then I spoke with each of our partners and made arrangements to get you as much of your money back as possible and was able to refund you for the majority of your tour (minus the hotel nights and lift tickets that you had already used). So Cheng and Eoghan, I hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your trip. I hope you are happy with the refund that I was able to offer you and thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback. After several hundred delighted guests you are the very first guests who have had a negative experience, so the review really helps us work on improving.
- KHKostas11 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 4, 2018I just came back from a winter tour led by Alex and I can confidently say that he made it the trip of a lifetime. Alex knew all the best runs to ski/board where…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewKostas.... you are family! Thanks for the amazing review. I am glad you had a good time and am so glad we nailed your toeside game. Dayum! That was a lot of toeside. Keep in touch and hope to see you again soon!
- GDGAIL11 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 10, 2018…s. No crowds ... quaint small towns, beautiful scenery. Again Alex is Fresh and passionate about his business and the ski resorts he takes you to.…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewGail! Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad you had a good time and hope you have enjoyed the past couple months in Australia. I hope to see you again on a hardcore camping and hiking tour! Keep in touch!
- LTLydia8 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2017I just came back from the 8 Day Vancouver Island trip. All in all a wonderful experience, a truly unique and awe inspiring adventure - don't book this if you wa…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for taking the time to review Lydia. I really enjoyed meeting you and am glad you enjoyed the tour. I would love to see you again for a tour of the Rockies this summer. Stay cool!
- VTValerie8 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2017We just returned from the 8 day camping trip on Vancouver Island with Fresh Adventures. Great food, scenery, camp sites, wild life and travel mate…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review! I really enjoyed having you on the tour and am so glad to hear you had a good time. Please keep in touch and hopefully we will see you again soon in the future!
- VVitalina8 Day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 4, 2017We booked 8 day hiking tour of the Vancouver island with Fresh Adventures. It was my first camping and multiday hiking trip. For some…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewVitalina, thanks so much for the great review! It was so nice to meet you all and I am really glad you had a good time. Thanks for helping so much as well! I hope to see you again on a Rockies or Yukon tour. Keep in touch!
- MMyriam7 Day Rocky Mountain Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 3, 2017What a week !! I got the views, the nature and the activities I was hoping for. But I had more : I met great people, learnt about the area, its wildlife and s…Read moreFresh Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the amazing review Myriam! I loved hanging out with you and showing you the Rockies. Please keep in touch and come back for another adventure!
Fresh Adventures Tours
About Fresh Adventures
Fresh Adventures video
Awards & Recognitions
Fresh Adventures Guides
- "Just an awkwardly tall, friendly Canuck who wants to help you live your dreams. Kind of a typical Canadian…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!