“My investment club, VIC, which is seven women used our profits to take a trip with Smadar and Food N' Wine Vacations. It was a wonderful trip and none like I have ever taken. Everything was beautifully planned and very authentically Italian. We loved the g...“
- Exclusive educational and cultural visits
- Small group size for a personalized experience
- Programs providing an authentic experience
- A unique experience at a great value
Food N’ Wine Travel Style Food N’ Wine Vacations™ is all about experiences. Our tours focus on connection to people and places, to their history, landscapes, food and tradition. From driving in beautiful landscapes to tasting regional specialties and wines, and stay...
Food N’ Wine Travel Style Food N’ Wine Vacations™ is all about experiences. Our tours focus on connection to people and places, to their history, landscapes, food and tradition. From driving in beautiful landscapes to tasting regional specialties and wines, and staying in charming private estates. We take care of everything from A-Z so that all you have to do is show up and have a great time. We design all of our programs with the goal that our guests will have a memorable one of a kind experience. Exploring one region Our tours feature in depth exploration of a particular region which gives you the opportunity to be part of the surroundings. We keep a fine balance between sightseeing, cooking classes, winery visits, but we can’t stop eating…. Accommodations We work with private estates that capture the essence of the region. We choose properties that have a story or history and offer authentic and warm hospitality. Whether you’re staying in a 17 century noble villa in Tuscany or a retransformed truffle farm in Provence, they are a part of your personal cultural experience. Cuisine Cuisine and culture go hand in hand. We dine in locals restaurants, we go to the markets, we cook with chefs regional recipes, we visit cheese farms, olive oil farms and we meet the wine maker at his winery. Our Partners Food N’ Wine secret ingredient is the local relationships we established in the regions we travel. Our friends, the wine maker, the chef, the chocolate artisan, the cheese maker. They all love to share their stories and knowledge with Food N’ Wine guests. Local host Your tour guide and host are fluent in the local language and customs, which adds up a lot to the experience. They can advise on local specialties from food and wine or what you should take back home with you, or simply have a conversation about local traditions. Outstanding value - in addition to the accommodations, tour guide, all visits and sightseeing, we provide MOST meals including wine. If we don’t include a meal in a particular day is because we want to let you choose if you want to give your palate a little break. Or maybe not...Read more
5 Food N’ Wine Vacations Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- SBSoraya5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2017We took the tour to Amalfi. Sam was very responsive and helpful. It's like a one stop shop. They helped us with flights, suggestions where to go and where to st…Read more
- SCSteveCulinary Paradise in Italy5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 20, 2017I am a travel agent and i must say that i was impressed with how this organization and Sam works. They are quick to respond, always happy to answer questions. …Read more
- NSNiranjanTaste Burgundy Like A Local1.0 - BadWritten on April 17, 2017More like Food and Wine CHEATERS Short Version: They are an overpriced over marked-up middle man website. Save yourself half the money (and I am not exaggerat…Read moreFood N’ Wine Vacations commented on this reviewThis hatred and personal harassment will not go quiet.
- SGShelley5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 20, 2016My investment club, VIC, which is seven women used our profits to take a trip with Smadar and Food N' Wine Vacations. It was a wonderful trip and none like I ha…Read more
- Food and Wine Tour Tuscany5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 8, 2012Smadar Our trip to tuscany was truly a vacation. Every day was a unique and fulfilling experience on none stop food, wine and site seeing. The villa and Valter…Read more
Food N’ Wine Vacations Tours
About Food N’ Wine Vacations
Food N’ Wine Vacations videos
- Food & Wine Vacations
- Spain Tours
- Secrets of Tuscany
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
When is the best time to travel on your tours?
The best time to travel is spring and/or fall: April-June, September- October. The weather is mild, and the places are not crowded with tourist so you can really experience the lifestyle.
What does my trip include?
Your trip includes accommodations, most meals, transfers, transportation according to the itinerary, guide and local host, food artisans and tastings, wine tasting and much more. Bottom line all you have to is show up and enjoy!
What is not included in the trip?
Flights, Travel insurance, Personal purchases, Anything not included in your specific itinerary
Who is going on these trips?
Food enthusiasts, Cultural travelers, Wine groups, solo travelers, couples, people who like cooking, People who want to make a connection to the destination.
Can you help me with pre and post planning the tour?
Yes! We offer complementary consulting to make your experience complete.