“We did this trek with FlashpackerConnect as a family with two teenage boys. The landscapes and views were amazing and we saw wildlife on the way. The crew led by Joaquin, our guide, and Charlie, our ever cheerful cook, took great care of us. The hike was t...“
- Small group - intimate experiences
- Handpicked bilingual guides and staff
- Premium Services
- Exclusively curated travel experiences
FlashpackerConnect offers off the beaten track adventure around the world. Our focus is on providing life-changing travel experiences, with deep cultural elements rooted in adventure. We seek undiscovered destinations and curate unique itineraries you won't find anyw...
FlashpackerConnect offers off the beaten track adventure around the world. Our focus is on providing life-changing travel experiences, with deep cultural elements rooted in adventure. We seek undiscovered destinations and curate unique itineraries you won't find anywhere else.Read more
4 FlashpackerConnect Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- Scott2 Day Rainbow Mountain + 1 Day Machu Picchu by Train5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 3, 2019My wife, 2 adult sons and I booked this trip with FlashpackerConnect. The trip went off without a hitch and surpassed all of our expectations. Our guide David w…Read more
- TTommy2 Day Rainbow Mountain + 1 Day Machu Picchu by Train5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 19, 2018I LOVE FLASHPACKER CONNECT. Both of our trips were very organized. You get for what you pay for, and more. Our tour guide for Machu, Alberto, was amazing. He wa…Read more
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are there any physical requirements for my tour?
All of Flashpacker Connect tours are challenging and often take place on rugged and isolated terrain. It is recommended that you are reasonably fit and healthy to fully enjoy your tour. Please consult your doctor if you are concerned with the altitude or your ability to trek through the Andes.
What do I pack for my tour?
The recommend packing list will be provided to you once you have booked your tour. If you wish to look at the packing list before booking, please ask your Travel Expert.
What type of accommodation will be used?
All accommodation for Flashpacker Connect tours is camping in tents. The tents are high-quality 4 man tents that sleep a maximum of 2 people per tent to ensure that everyone has enough room to sleep.
Do I need to bring a first aid kit?
No Flashpacker Connect has got you covered! Trekking in high altitude can be dangerous and because of this, your guides will always carry a proper first aid kit along with emergency oxygen for you to use if you feel unwell.
What if I have special dietary requirements?
All food provided on your tour will be local Peruvian style dishes to fully embrace your trip to Peru! Please notify your Travel Expert of any dietary requirements that you may have when booking your tour to ensure Flashpacker Connect can accommodate your request.
What altitudes can I expect?
You can expect to experience altitudes from 10,000 feet up to 17,000 feet. We recommend staying a few days in Cusco before your tour to adjust to the altitude, particularly if you are prone to altitude sickness. Please consult your doctor if you are concerned with the altitude.
Is tipping included?
Tipping is not included in your tour cost. While tipping is not required, it is a common practice in Latin America. If you feel your guide and crew went above and beyond to make your trip special, tipping would be greatly appreciated.