- Our number one priority is customer satisfaction.
- Reaching every corner of the country, FKLM provides well-organized tours for your ultimate experience.
- A socially responsible and environmentally friendly travel company.
- Our professional birding and wildlife guides have excellent experience in their fields.
FKLM Ethiopia Tours is a reputable tour service provider based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Equipped with knowledgeable & experienced team members, it is a socially responsible and environmentally friendly travel company. Since our establishment in 2012 we have been str...
FKLM Ethiopia Tours is a reputable tour service provider based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Equipped with knowledgeable & experienced team members, it is a socially responsible and environmentally friendly travel company. Since our establishment in 2012 we have been striving to provide the maximum quality service to our clients and expand our destinations. Starting from 2016, FKLM Ethiopia has started tours to Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Seychelles, Somaliland and Djibouti. Our strength lays in our full knowledge of our working environment and the corresponding tourist resources. We update our knowledge constantly so that we can design customized holidays for our clients and offer them the best experience possible. Our tours in Ethiopia tours will enable you visit, Historical route like Bahir Dar, Gondar, Lalibela, etc. The historical Ethiopia tours route of Ethiopia can be combined with one of the best destinations in Tigray region, Geratltha and Danakil Depression in Afar region with a great possibility of visiting Ertale Active Volcano and Sulphur Lakes. Of Course, you can also trek on the Semien Mountains, Wollo mountain chains, etc.Read more
3 FKLM Ethiopia Tour Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 3 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- JIJulianUltimate Historical Tour Ethiopia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 21, 2020Great trip and experience in Ethiopia with our excellent tour guide - FKLM - Alenehe. Beautiful country albeit third world and difficult driving.
- BRBharat MnaubhaiCultural Trip to the Omo Valley Tribes of Ethiopia2.5 - AverageWritten on November 15, 2019Driver was a very good person, van provided was not good broke down several times, resulting missed visit to the Museum in Addis.FKLM Ethiopia Tour Travel commented on this reviewDear Bharat, Thank you very much for the review. Our big apologies for the technical problem faced with the bus on the last day; the bus was only 3 yrs old though. We understand it might not fully compensate for the inconvenience, we hope the free farewell dinner party we organized you at Yod Abyssinia Traditional Restaurant would end your vacation with a great memory. Thank you! Regards, Team FKLM
FKLM Ethiopia Tour Travel Tours
About FKLM Ethiopia Tour Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!