- MultiDay adventure tour operator for Peru and South America.
- Experienced in guiding and organizing tours since 1998
- Traveller satisfaction is our top priority
- Delivering unforgettable experiences for travellers
First Class Huaraz is an adventure multiday tour operator for Peru and South America. We are highly experienced in guiding and organizing tours since 1998, We are focused on travellers satisfaction and giving them unforgettable memories in the tourism and travel serv...
First Class Huaraz is an adventure multiday tour operator for Peru and South America. We are highly experienced in guiding and organizing tours since 1998, We are focused on travellers satisfaction and giving them unforgettable memories in the tourism and travel services.Read more
3 First Class Huaraz Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 2.5 / 5
- 2.5 / 5
- 2.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 3 / 5
- ShaunaHuayhuash full circuit Trek2.5 - AverageWritten on October 19, 2019I want to start by saying that this hike was great, and that I was the only hiker on my trip so I do appreciate that this trip went ahead with only me. That be…Read moreFirst Class Huaraz commented on this reviewhello and thanks for your review, I would like guests be more honest on the reviews, all equipment and services are presented in the first day of the trek, even more one day previous is the briefing or information what are the menus and how is organized the trek, so its informed everything before; at all times we ask guests if everything is OK as I asked you and the response was YES, please I ask next guests be honest saying likes and dislikes at first day of the trek or in the briefing day, don't wait until the end if something is wrong or you don't like, we always take care on our guests, maybe bothering asking each time if everything is OK. the tent that we use for Trekkings are tents two season; its not for ice camping three or four seaon. thanks at all, the next time I will make my guests to sign for the list of menu and equipments that are presented at first day.. thanks a lot nice experience
- MLMarkLake 69 - Huascaran National Park1.5 - Rather poorWritten on September 25, 2019Formal complaint lodged - would not recommend ever!
- RGRichardSanta Cruz Trek - Cordillera Blanca5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2019Really enjoyed the mountain trek. Guide spoke fantastic English, cooked great meals and you could tell he understood the mountains. Couldn't recommend this high…Read moreFirst Class Huaraz commented on this reviewThanks you for your great coments Richard and I miss you gusy, you enjoyed meals, yehaa I wanted to compplete your challenge getting the top of Santa Cruz and we did, thanks for the remarks about the tents as you know it was raining a lot and tent was muddly, I hope you guys return in dry season to do the Huayhuash Trek... thanks a lot at all times I focus in the best service of my friends (passengers)
First Class Huaraz Tours
About First Class Huaraz
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!