“The first 4 days were great with the small group of 12 people. It was much busier with the larger group of 50. Grazia's knowledge is exceptional and she is an excellent guide. The accommodation varied in quality as did the meals. Breakfast was always good....“
- Step into the real Italy
- Authentic and original travel routes
- Use of local suppliers with expertise
- Responsible and sustainable tours
CLASSIC WITH A DIFFERENCE! Rome, Florence, Venice, Amalfitan Coast, Cinque Terre…for those travellers who come for the first time in Italy these are “must see” places, but as we know these are also the most crowded and touristic destinations in Italy. Sometimes it’s...
CLASSIC WITH A DIFFERENCE! Rome, Florence, Venice, Amalfitan Coast, Cinque Terre…for those travellers who come for the first time in Italy these are “must see” places, but as we know these are also the most crowded and touristic destinations in Italy. Sometimes it’s hard for travelers to discover beautiful but less known regions, and at the same time we do not want our customers to fall into tourist traps, when looking for genuine and local experiences, even in most iconic destinations. Here comes our concept of “Classic with a difference”: together with an extensive network of travel experts and local selected “buddies”, we designed and operate itineraries that combines the discovery of the most beautiful Italian cities with local and original experiences on private basis or in small groups.. OUR MISSION We want every citizen of the world to associate Italy with passion, culture, art, nature, food and wine… and bring travellers beyond the clichés promoted by tourism brochures. That’s why our mission is to promote also destinations and itinerary off the beaten tracks, creating direct links between with genuine Italian people, offering responsible and sustainable tourism trips and experiences all around Italy. We bring travellers all over the world in new and uncovered locations as well as in the iconic Italian destinations, but with a genuine and local flavor which can best satisfy your customers: step into the real Italy!Read more
26 Find Your Italy Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CBChrisSicily Discovery Special New Year5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2019Placido, our guide, was great - knowledgeable, understanding, clear. The cookbook that came with the tour has been much used since we got home. We only wish w…Read moreFind Your Italy commented on this reviewThank you very much Chris, for your feedback, and we are happy that you have brought home some taste of Italy! In fact, travelling in less busy period could grant better services and cheaper prices: it is a very good choice to avoid peak seasons.
- MBMichaelSicily Discovery Tour, Escorted4.0 - GoodWritten on November 19, 2018Overall it was a very good tour. However, the time allocated to viewing some of the key sites was very limited. For example, Monreale deserves much more time an…Read moreFind Your Italy commented on this reviewGood morning Michael, thank you very much for your notes, we will consider those. Monreale is a less known destination that deserves the visit, and can be a very positive surprise! Italy is full of hidden gems that can be unveiled on each trip indeed!
- CScindySicily Discovery Tour, Escorted3.5 - GoodWritten on October 31, 2018Excellent itinerary great group of people and the guides historical explanations really enhanced the experienceFind Your Italy commented on this reviewGood morning Cindy and thanks for your kind feedback. We do believe that with a genuine and knowledgeable local guide you can get the best from your trip!
- LTLoreleiSicily Discovery Tour, Escorted4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2018Nice variety of sights - enjoyed historic and archaeological sites, Mt. Etna, and various cities' architecture.Find Your Italy commented on this reviewThankyou very much Lorelei, we are so glad that you liked the balance in the itinerary.
- ATAnneSicily Discovery Tour, Escorted4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 1, 2018My only criticism was the timing, we got in to our hotels so late, perhaps less time spent at some of the events eg the wine tasting, free time at some lunches.
- CCCarolSicily & Malta Escorted Tour2.5 - AverageWritten on August 23, 2018The Italy portion of the tour was so rushed you got less than an hour a day to actually taste and appreciate the culture. Our guide had to repeat the same thing…Read moreFind Your Italy commented on this reviewDear Carol, thanks for your feedback, we are sorry that our tour did not meet your expectations. We design our tours, select the most appropriate accomodations and local guides, and support our customers while they are in Italy, always with the maximum commitment and passion. To be more specific on this tour, it was clearly stated in all communication and documents that the guide was multilingual, and entrance fees were not included, as well as extra food and drinks not mentioned under the inclusions have to be paid for, as usual. We will ensure to make this even more visible on the description of the tour, and always recommend the traveller to use the emergency number, provided in documentation, to call us for any doubt or issue while they are travelling with us, in order to give us the possibility to help you and act directly when needed. So far our past customers loved this tour, therefore your feedback is valuable and we will take care of it, eventually contacting you to have more details if you are available.”
Find Your Italy Tours
About Find Your Italy
Find Your Italy videos
- Discover Milan and its sorrounding with FindYourItaly
- FindYourItaly philosophy, the creation of a trip
- Yoga & Cooking Class in Eastern Sicily
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!