- Quality and value for money
- Established local operator
- No local payments, no surprises!
- Small groups only to ensure an authentic experience
42 Fez Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- VDVictoriaGreek Island Explorer Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 1, 2017We had 6 travelers. We were met on time at each destination. All the guides were very helpful. Hotels were very nice. All with amazing views.
- DOD.M./Magic Carpet Tour1.5 - Rather poorWritten on October 27, 2017As an american citizen, I was unable to go. There is a recent diplomatic freeze on american citizens traveling to Turkey. This situation is urgent, unpreceden…Read moreFez Travel commented on this reviewFirstly we’d like to thank you for taking the time to post our feedback. We value customers feedback as it helps us to constantly improve. Indeed both the American and Turkish governments stopped issuing visas to the other countries citizens near your departure date. As a result, you cancelled 10 days prior to departure. According to our Terms and Conditions there is no refund where a booking is cancelled between 0 and 13 days of departure. TourRadar’s Terms and Conditions are no refund if cancelled less than 30 days before departure. However, as this situation was out of the control of either of us it falls under ‘Force Majeure’, “unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract.” This should be covered by your compulsory travel insurance. We would dearly like to see you here in Turkey on one of our tours. And if your insurance company doesn’t cover you we would be more than happy to have you on any future departure of this tour.
- LPLizlGreek Island Explorer Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 16, 2017Tour arrangements went very smooth, hotels and transport used was excellent
Fez Travel Tours
About Fez Travel
Fez Travel videos
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (1)
- Istanbul - Turkey
- ANZAC Day - Dawn Service
- Ephesus - Turkey
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (2)
- Show more...
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (2)
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (3)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (1)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (3)
- Saklikent Gorge - Turkey
- Ancient Pergamum - Turkey
- Paragliding at Fethiye - Turkey
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do we need to bring our own sleeping bag? (For Anzac Day Tours)
We don’t provide sleeping bags on our Anzac Day tours. As it gets colder during the night, we recommend you to have a sleeping bag for the night. You could bring your own or purchase locally, we do make a stop at one of the big supermarkets on our way to Gallipoli where you could make your own purchases.
Can we share with another solo traveller on the tour to avoid single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory, we guarantee to match you with another solo traveller from the same sex. If there is any odd numbers, one lucky person will get single room without any additional cost. If you want to have your own room, you could secure your booking paying single supplement.
Are your tours Guaranteed Departures?
Our tours are guaranteed departures, after you receive your booking confirmation we guarantee to run the trip regardless of how many people are booked on the trip.
Is there a luggage limit?
We don’t have any luggage limit on the tours, there is plenty of space for storage.
What is average age on your groups?
Our average age on our group tours is 32 which comes from 2 different age groups. One group is more young adults who are between 22 to 30 and the other group is 45+. Thus, our average age becomes 32 – 35.
What is your children policy?
The minimum traveller age for escorted group tours is 8 years. Children aged from 8 – 12 years of age traveling on an escorted group tour in Turkey with two accompanying adults will receive a discount of 25% off the full rate. The child discount cannot be combined with other discounts. At the time of booking, whichever discount is the highest will be applied to a booking.
What is average traveling time?
Please check your pre-departure pack, the traveling distance for each day is given on detailed basis.