- Quality and value for money
- Established local operator
- No local payments, no surprises!
- Small groups only to ensure an authentic experience
Founded in 1997, today Fez Travel is one of the most reliable and popular tour operators in Turkey, carrying more than 10,000 passengers each year on our diverse range of Turkey & Greece tours. We are also one of the leading tour operators for ANZAC Day. In addition...
Founded in 1997, today Fez Travel is one of the most reliable and popular tour operators in Turkey, carrying more than 10,000 passengers each year on our diverse range of Turkey & Greece tours. We are also one of the leading tour operators for ANZAC Day. In addition, we enjoy long-term associations with some of the world’s biggest travel companies, providing their ground services in Turkey. Although we no longer operate the famous “Fez Bus” hop-on hop-off service that gave us our start back in 1997, the spirit and passion for travel that drove our early success lives on today and is reflected in everything we do. For us, travel is more than just a holiday – we believe that it deepens our tolerance and understanding of historical, cultural and social issues. This is reflected in our itineraries which strive to provide more authentic experiences to our guests, and in the approach of our tour guides when they are on the road. With Fez Travel you will see all of the “must-see” sights, but our expert local guides will show you plenty of hidden treasures as well. We know that holidays are precious, and so we have designed each of our tours carefully to give you unforgettable memories and great value. Our travellers come from all walks of life and so our itineraries have also been planned to provide the perfect mix of sightseeing and free time. We aim to show you the heart of both of these countries, and for you to walk away feeling as though you have had an experience, rather than simply ticked off a list of places to see. Whether you are a history buff, prefer to get off the beaten track, or simply want to relax and enjoy the sun and sea, whether you prefer a small group tour or a more independent style of travel, Fez Travel has something to offer everyone.Read more
211 Fez Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- AJAtulAegean Delight Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on December 10, 20191. The places were good 2. The guide was helpful and knowledgeable 3. Location of the hotels were generally good
- RSRosanaMagic Carpet Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 8, 2019It was an amazing experience. The hotels and meals were exceptional! Thanks Tourradar:)
- YasuhikoMagic Carpet Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 26, 2019He was very knowledgeable and easy to understand.
Fez Travel Tours
About Fez Travel
Fez Travel videos
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (1)
- Istanbul - Turkey
- ANZAC Day - Dawn Service
- Ephesus - Turkey
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (2)
- Show more...
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (2)
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (3)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (1)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (3)
- Saklikent Gorge - Turkey
- Ancient Pergamum - Turkey
- Paragliding at Fethiye - Turkey
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
- Tour Athens to Istanbul in 14 Days
- Your Greece Tour Guide - Eric from Fez Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do we need to bring our own sleeping bag? (For Anzac Day Tours)
We don’t provide sleeping bags on our Anzac Day tours. As it gets colder during the night, we recommend you to have a sleeping bag for the night. You could bring your own or purchase locally, we do make a stop at one of the big supermarkets on our way to Gallipoli where you could make your own purchases.
Can we share with another solo traveller on the tour to avoid single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory, we guarantee to match you with another solo traveller from the same sex. If there is any odd numbers, one lucky person will get single room without any additional cost. If you want to have your own room, you could secure your booking paying single supplement.
Are your tours Guaranteed Departures?
Our tours are guaranteed departures, after you receive your booking confirmation we guarantee to run the trip regardless of how many people are booked on the trip.
Is there a luggage limit?
We don’t have any luggage limit on the tours, there is plenty of space for storage.
What is average age on your groups?
Our average age on our group tours is 32 which comes from 2 different age groups. One group is more young adults who are between 22 to 30 and the other group is 45+. Thus, our average age becomes 32 – 35.
What is your children policy?
The minimum traveller age for escorted group tours is 8 years. Children aged from 8 – 12 years of age traveling on an escorted group tour in Turkey with two accompanying adults will receive a discount of 25% off the full rate. The child discount cannot be combined with other discounts. At the time of booking, whichever discount is the highest will be applied to a booking.
What is average traveling time?
Please check your pre-departure pack, the traveling distance for each day is given on detailed basis.