“It was an amazing experience. Expect pure craziness - in a good way. There were so many different impressions and everyone there is just having a blast. Make sure to buy some goggles though (which are sold at the event) to shield your face from incoming to...“
Festivals All Around Guides
Festivals All Around began in 2008 as two friends, Pepe and Ashley, whose life goal was to make the planet a happier and more fun place. It started at La Tomatina where the first 100 members of The Festivals All Around Family came together. We both live in Valencia;...
Festivals All Around began in 2008 as two friends, Pepe and Ashley, whose life goal was to make the planet a happier and more fun place. It started at La Tomatina where the first 100 members of The Festivals All Around Family came together. We both live in Valencia; Pepe is a local boy, and Ashley an Aussie expat. The city is as dear to us as the festival itself and we’ll do whatever we can to ensure our guests love it as much as we do. We have since expanded to the Running of the Bulls and Oktoberfest, where our mission is always to help our guests make the most of these once-in-a-lifetime events.We have built our reputation around our love and enthusiasm for the festivals and our guests, and for our hands-on approach to everything we do: we’ll be right beside you at all of the festivals, sharing in some of the most hilarious moments of your lives. These two clowns will make the festivals the experience of your life! Pepe Pardo Esteve Valencian-born and raised, Pepe is the resident language expert and Spanish soul of the company. He has a background in tourism, and his passions include music, travelling, partying and new foods! Ashley Pyziakos Born and raised in Australia, Ash has been on a quest to discover the planet since 2008. He has explored more than 40 countries and still going strong. With a background in sales and tourism, Festivals All Around’s Mr Guiri (Spanish for “tourist”) knows what we want and makes it happen. His passions include travelling, partying and chaos!Read more
45 Festivals All Around Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- NatashaLa Tomatina Experience Barcelona 1 Day Trip2.0 - Rather poorWritten on September 2, 2017The Festival was great but the tour felt disorganised and sometimes dishonest. …Read moreFestivals All Around commented on this reviewHello Natasha how are you doing? My name is Pepe Pardo and I am one of the two directors of Festivals all around, it really brakes my heart all that you are saying as this made your la tomatina experience not the best of the experiences, as this is what we work hard the whole year for. I could reply one by one to everything you said but I want to be honest with you, we had a problem with the guide who was supposed to be on your bus and we had to replace him last minute unfortunately and it's clear that he was not properly informed about everything he should have been informed. I can only apologize for the misscomunation that happened with you and that bus, this has never happened before and it won´t happen again, I will personally make sure of it. It really makes me sad you had this experience as in festivals all around we love making people happy by organizing everything for you to have the best experience, so please let us provide you with a great experience as we are sure we can make you happy giving you a special 50% discount for our next tour of Running of the bulls. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it happen. We hope we get to meet you in person at running of the bulls and I will personally will be running the tour myself and you will experience the love and passion we put into Festivals all around with everyone. Love and hugs Pepe Pardo Director Festivals all around.
- TJTaminkaBarcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 16, 2017Everything about the trip was great! One of the best experiences I've ever had
- TMTigistBarcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 10, 2017Miriam, Seyoum, Ezana and I, could not stop talking about what a fantastic time we had on this tour. We were well taken care of from beginning to end. The atte…Read moreFestivals All Around commented on this reviewThanks to you guys for making this trip and incredible experience, you guys rock. Love and hugs Pepe & Ash The festivals all around family
- RGRory2.5 - AverageWritten on November 27, 2016The tour merely included the entry and the bus journey, any guidance or assistance from the operator was non existant.Festivals All Around commented on this reviewHi Rory, Sorry to hear the experience wasn't what you had hoped for. We did have in total 47 guides handing out the 2300 lt of sangria (which was included FREE in your tour) and helping guests and were ready and excited to help you upon your arrival at the festival (the people in the red shirts that said CREW). Perhaps this wasn't communicated to you. Thanks for your feedback and we will endeavour to make sure our future customers don't have the same experience you did.
- KMKati4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2016From the boat party before La Tomatina, to La Tomatina itself and the after party this was well organized and lots of fun. The owners were very helpful with mul…Read more
- RRose5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 14, 2016Check this one off of your bucket list!
Festivals All Around Tours
- La Tomatina Experience Valencia -1 Day Trip 1 dayStarts ValenciaEnds Valencia$111
- Running of the Bulls Premium Camping 4 Day 4 daysStarts PamplonaEnds Pamplona$353
- Barcelona and Bulls Bonanza 6 Day 6 daysStarts BarcelonaEnds Barcelona$579
About Festivals All Around
Festivals All Around videos
- La Tomatina After Party
- Running of the Bulls
- La Tomatina 2016
- Running of the Bulls 2016
- Festivals All Around
- Show more...
Festivals All Around Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!