2018 Content Marketing Fellowship Award
Further your education with TourRadar's fellowship program and receive invaluable mentorship from an international team of marketing professionals, all while spending your summer in one of Europe's most stunning cities. Set yourself apart from others in your field and hone your skills as a content marketer.Apply Now
Recipient Will Receive
- Two months work experience in TourRadar’s head office located in Vienna, Austria
- Hands-on training and mentorship by TourRadar's Marketing Team, including the opportunity to pitch and collaborate on actual marketing campaigns with industry partners
- Accommodation and compensation provided
*Specific terms and conditions will be clarified in a written agreement between the fellowship recipient and TourRadar.
The Selection Process
- The application period will end May 25th, 2018.
- The successful recipient will be selected by a panel of judges, including TourRadar's Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Talent, as well as external industry professionals.
- The successful candidate will be notified by email no later than June 8th, 2018.
- If no applicants to the TourRadar Content Marketing Fellowship meet TourRadar's standards as well as the requirements listed below, the fellowship will not be awarded.