“Absolute amazing team couldn't ask for more.. they went out there way to make sure i was happy and fully accommodated.. I needed a few tips on what to do after the tour and Matthew went out of his way to book and add on the stuff for me totally amazing and...“
- All Activities, Accommodation & Transport Included
- Incredible Destinations & Unique Inclusions
- Local Cultural Experiences
- Award Winning Group Leaders
- Help & Support with Onward Travel
- Airport Pick Up
Feel Free Travel is a tour operator that aims to make travelling that little bit more amazing! We don’t only take you to some of the worlds most incredible destinations, but Feel Free is all about experiencing a different way of life whilst visiting these wonderful p...
Feel Free Travel is a tour operator that aims to make travelling that little bit more amazing! We don’t only take you to some of the worlds most incredible destinations, but Feel Free is all about experiencing a different way of life whilst visiting these wonderful places. With unique inclusions, authentic local experiences and award winning leaders it is clear that ensuring everyone has the best experience is our main focus. Our small groups are limited to 16 people to allow you to get to know everyone on the trip and to walk away with a bunch of new friends that you will have for life.Read more
29 Feel Free Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- RRachel9 Days in Thailand - Feel Free Travel5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2019Such amazing guides. Really take the hassle out of travelling and make it a carefree experience. Would recommend.
- RQRach15 Days in Thailand - Feel Free Travel5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 21, 2019Matt was an unreal travel guide - super knowledgeable and organized which made for a smooth trip with so many amazing experiences. Highly recommend!
Feel Free Travel Tours
About Feel Free Travel
Feel Free Travel videos
- TourRadar presents The Dambulla Cave Temple
- TourRadar presents Ella to Kandy by Train
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Feel Free Travel Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do all trips include accommodation?
Yes, all of the trips offered by Feel Free Travel are fully inclusive of all accommodation. See the individual tour pages for trip inclusions for a breakdown of accommodation styles.
Are flights included in the price of the tours?
Flights specified on the trip inclusions are included within the price but flights to and from the Start/End destinations are not included and are your own responsbility.
Are there any cancellation fees?
Cancellation fees are based on the period of notice requested for cancellation which can vary. Please contact our team of Travel Experts for more information and to see what options are available for you.
Is it possible to change departures dates for a confirmed booking?
It should be possible to change the departure date but it will depend on the availability of the departure date you would like to change to and an amendment fee may apply.
Do we get any free time during the trip?
Feel Free Travel try to get the perfect balance of amazing activities yet keeping enough chill time so that you can relax, explore the local area, do some shopping or treat yourself to a massage.
Are all the activities included?
Yes!! We promise you, all of our activities listed on each of Feel Free Travels trips are included. From an elephant sanctuary visit in Thailand to a surfing lesson in Sri Lanka to a traditional Thai massage, its all included and the only money your going to spend is on a few meals, drinks and any shopping you want to do.
Do most people travel solo or with friends?
On all of the tours generally, you will find there is a great mix of travellers either travelling solo or with a few of their friends/family member. However one of the best things about travelling on a tour as it really doesn't matter who you are travelling with as everyone will become one big family once the tour has started. You are also able to make that bond happen even earlier as Feel Free Travel create groups on their Facebook page closer to the time of the start date, so you can connect with others on the same trip before it even starts!
What is the typical age range of your tours?
Generally, the travellers on the tours are between 18-39 years of age but the trips are not limited to any specific age. As long as you like to have fun and are young at heart you will have a fantastic time.