Safari Tours & Trips
A safari is one of the best ways to get up close and personal with animals in Africa or Asia. Spotting the Big 5 is not guaranteed, but with the local knowledge of your guides, you’re sure to see diverse wildlife that you won’t find back home. Take a safari tour in Africa or Asia, in the savannah or in the jungle, visiting countries like South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, and Thailand.See all safari tours
Best safari tours in Africa and Asia
Explore our selection of unique safari trips in Africa and Asia.
Enjoy a safari in one of Africa's impressive national parks. Fall in love with the wildlife in countries such as South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana, and Kenya. Choose the accommodation that suits your travel style and get ready for tours departing from Cape Town, Johannesburg, and other major cities.
Asia is home to countless national parks, where many of the world's most unique and remote species of wildlife reside. The combination of beautiful scenery and cultural vibrancy makes Asia the perfect destination for your next safari holiday.
Unforgettable things to do on a safari
Most popular safari tours in 2019
We have more than 250 safari tours and trips ready to be booked by travellers just like you. Start your search today by filtering by "Biggest Deals" and discover an incredible selection of safari deals.
Kenya Wildlife Safari
8 days from $1,290 $1,069
- Visit the historic National Museum of Kenya.
- Fall in love with the natural wonder of the Rift Valley.
- Immerse yourself in culture and visit the Maasai tribe.
- Embark on daily game drives.
Kruger Experience - Lodge (3 days)
3 days from $731
Tanzania Camping Safari
7 days from $2,449 $1,837
- Experience the natural beauty of the Rift Valley.
- Witness African mammals grazing in their natural habitat.
- Sleep under the stars and meters away from wildlife.
- Snap that perfect shot of Africa's elusive Big Five.
Masai Mara Camping Safari
4 days from $1,139 $911
- Camp under starry skies meters away from wildlife.
- Journey through the acacia trees of the Masai Mara.
- Grab your camera and snap a shot of the Big Five.
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of the Rift Valley.
Kenya Safari Experience National Geographic Journeys
8 days from $4,199 $3,359
- Witness the wonders of the Big 5 in their natural habitat.
- Explore the exotic African savannahs.
- Embark on a sunrise safari at Amboseli National Park.
- Learn about poacher issues and elephant conservation.
Classic Tanzania Safari
8 days from $4,025
- Relax on the shores of lively Lake Manyara.
- Explore the vast plains of Serengeti National Park.
- Meet stealthy predators in Tarangire National Park.
- Stay under starry skies meters away from wildlife.
Maasai Mara and Lakes Lodge
4 days from $1,183
Kenya & Tanzania: The Safari Experience
15 days from $6,699 $6,364
- See rare animals not spotted in other parts of Kenya.
- Go in search for the fascinating rare black rhino.
- Visit orphaned chimpanzees in a chimp orphanage.
- Come face-to-face with the legendary Big Five.
- Visit the ancient volcano, Ngorongoro Crater.
When is the best time to go on safari?
The best time to go on a safari is during the dry season and around the time of the Great Migration. However, a safari during the wet season might be an attractive alternative as you encounter fewer people and save a lot of money.
What should I pack for a safari?
When packing for a safari consider luggage allowances on small planes and the size of your vehicle. Going on a safari usually means hopping between national parks. The things you bring should include mosquito repellent, sunscreen, hat and comfortable clothes in neutral colours.
What to wear on a safari?
Wear clothing that will keep you cool while also protecting you from the sun, for example, a wide-brimmed hat is a must! In the evenings, try to cover exposed skin as much as possible to avoid mosquito bites and the risk of malaria. Don't forget to pack some warm layers in case it gets cold during the night.
Which country has the most animals in Africa?
Botswana ranks first in terms of wildlife diversity. Besides the Big Five (lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants, and buffalo) you will be able to spot a wide range of African wildlife. In Tanzania, you get to witness the Great African Migration which is a thrilling must-see event.
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 3006
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!