5 Extreme Ireland Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 1 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 1 / 5
- 1 / 5
- TTianBelfast 1 Day Tour1.0 - BadWritten on June 22, 2017Extreme Ireland- An Irresponsible and Unfair Tour Company We booked and p…Read more
- DCDIANETraditional Irish Storytelling1.0 - BadWritten on March 10, 2016Well what can I say , they cancelled it at 3 pm on the day .I had booked it in January , quite shocking really, still no answer if they can book it again for me…Read more
- ClaireGiants Causeway 1 Day Tour3.0 - AverageWritten on November 8, 2015Rather impersonal day tour with a lot of driving from Dublin to the Giant's Causeway. A full tour bus, and a long day was only made up by the beauty of the sigh…Read more
- BrendaGiants Causeway 1 Day Tour1.0 - BadWritten on September 5, 2015We booked a tour online from Dublin to Belfast and The Giant’s Causeway the night before. We drove from Limerick to Dublin (about a 2 hour drive), parked and a…Read more
Extreme Ireland Tours
About Extreme Ireland
Extreme Ireland video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is transport included?
Transport is inclusive in our fully packaged tours - you will be carried by minibus from your arrival at Dublin until your departure. On long trips, we make several stops for refreshments.
What's Involved in a Typical Day?
09.30 Leave Accommodation
10.00 Start Walking
11.00 Tea/Coffee Break
13.00 Lunch Break
17.00 Return to Guesthouse
19.00 Evening Meal
20.30 Briefing for the Next Walk
21.00 Entertainment will be provided almost every night with plenty of 'craic' and traditional music in the local pubs.
Who goes on your adventures?
Our guests come from all parts of the world. The average age of our guests is between 20 and 45. Females hold a slight majority over the male. However, saying this, we have had people who were over 70 years of age and enjoyed their trip tremendously as well! We gear our walks towards each particular group so don't be worried about the level of walks that we do. We go as slow as the slowest member of the group. We make sure everyone can walk and talk when they are out and about.
Regardless of age or country of origin, all of our guests enjoy walking, the great outdoors and are curious about the natural and human history of the areas they are visiting.
What kind of exercise should I do to prepare for this trip?
Any kind of aerobic exercise is a good idea. Walking is the best preparation, particularly up hills and stairs.
I've never been on a walking trip before, can I do this?
A walking vacation is pleasurable if you are overall physically fit, enjoy the outdoors and are able to hike 6-10 miles a day with some inclines. We don't hold contests - you set the pace. We have choices almost every day that include an easier or more challenging walk. You may also decide to take a day off and explore on your own.