“Marino's tours are a unique opportunity to discover Abruzzo's local culture and food. His unpretentious and authentic approach was really refreshing and it was a distinct pleasure to meet lovely local people and get a real first hand experience of Abruzzo ...“
- Authenticity - You will see, touch and live the real Abruzzo’s life as locals would do.
- Insider Knowledge - You will get the chance of going directly inside friends’ private buildings visiting and experiencing restricted places, food & drinks.
- Travel in REAL small groups of a maximum of 8 like-minded people.
- Craft home-producers - From our experiences, we personally select our collaborators who are enthusiastic as we are about our region.
Ciao, I'm Marino. I'm a food lover by nature and also a native of Abruzzo, also known as the greenest region of Europe. While many small town populations are shrinking as young Italians fly abroad to live and work in big cities around the world, I moved back home to ...
Ciao, I'm Marino. I'm a food lover by nature and also a native of Abruzzo, also known as the greenest region of Europe. While many small town populations are shrinking as young Italians fly abroad to live and work in big cities around the world, I moved back home to make my dream a reality: To show curious travellers the most beautiful and underrated parts of Italy and to bring life back to these villages with sustainable tourism. At Experience BellaVita, our mission is to provide unique and authentic travel experiences so as travellers can discover the hidden gems of Italy while supporting local communities. Our tours and experiences are handpicked and vetted by us. We personally select collaborators who are as enthusiastic as I am about our region and sharing the local culture & heritage. Hence, I'm always on the move exploring the hidden hamlets in search of the most exquisite gastronomical specialities, cultural & artistic treasures. I won't just be your guide, but your friend in Abruzzo and with me & our team you will not just experience gastronomic traditions, savouring the flavours of the past, but you will also be involved in unique experiences focused on a true and authentic 'Italian Lifestyle' or Bella Vita, within the beautiful cornices of the ancient Italian hamlets.Read more
5 Experience BellaVita Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MMartynaThe Real Italian Experience | Food, Art & Nature in Abruzzo & Le Marche5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 3, 2019I recommend adventure with Marino, we were sightseeing, admiring architecture of Campli, Campovalano and Civitella del Tronto, we tried porchetta, pecorino and …Read moreExperience BellaVita commented on this reviewCiaoo Martyna, Thanks for the incredible review! I'm very happy you enjoyed our time in Abruzzo and the tour around the hidden hamlets of the region. Yes, the food is incredible, on the next occasion we could experience and eat some fresh seafood 'over the sea', on a Trabocco :D All the best for you and Tomasz ;) see you soon Dzi?kuj? bardzo, Marino
- SShakedThe Real Italian Experience | Food, Art & Nature in Abruzzo & Le Marche5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 27, 2019The Bella Vista Experience was probably one of my best choices so far. I've been to Italy before, but mostly to the well-known touristic places. But this trip t…Read moreExperience BellaVita commented on this reviewHello Shaked, thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Experience BellaVita. This helps us to grow our trust! We’re so happy you enjoyed our tour in the hidden region of Abruzzo. Next time, we can go to the top of the Gran Sasso mountain and admire the view from there and then go back to Andrea, the owner of the small organic restaurant you loved in Santo Stefano di Sessanio :D You’re always welcome back Shaked, Grazie. Marino
- VitoTaste of Abruzzo in 4 days - Gastronomy, Culture & Nature5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2019You can't say you have experienced Italy if you have not experienced Abruzzo. Let Experience Bella Vita guide you through its beauties and great food, but prepa…Read moreExperience BellaVita commented on this reviewThank you so much Vito!! You're totally right, you must experience the stunning & underrated region of Abruzzo if in Italy, and of course we are happy to make your journey full of unforgettable experiences and emotions like yours. Ci vediamo presto, Grazie, Marino
- AAlexKoehlerTaste of Abruzzo in 4 days - Gastronomy, Culture & Nature5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2019this was your review. Different and amazing way to spend your holiday. We did all those things only locals know exist - truffle hunting, beer festival, discover…Read moreExperience BellaVita commented on this reviewHallo Alex, Tausend Dank! Was wonderful to share those fantastic days in Abruzzo with you. As you've seen this period of the year is filled with phenomenal food festivals and religious events. The truffle hunting in the woods is one of our specialities, thanks to the territory of Teramo and our super trained truffle dog, Luna & Piccola. I'll wait for you in July for the iconic TRUFFLE FESTIVAL and to make pasta 'alla Chitarra' with my nonna Amina. Ciao e Grazie, Marino
- DDianneDrewOlive Harvest Experience in Abruzzo - Olive picking in Italy5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 25, 2019Marino's tours are a unique opportunity to discover Abruzzo's local culture and food. His unpretentious and authentic approach was really refreshing and it was …Read moreExperience BellaVita commented on this reviewThank you so much Dianne from the very bottom of my heart really!! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a beautiful and touching review. I'm happy we had warm sunny days, and that you loved both the truffle hunt and the olive harvest. You'll be always very welcome back to Abruzzo, when you will have your home her and maybe we will be neighbours then :D Grazie Mille, Hugs, Marino
Experience BellaVita Tours
- The Real Italian Experience | Food, Art & Nature in Abruzzo & Le Marche 10 daysStarts RomeEnds Teramo$3,625
- Taste of Abruzzo in 4 days - Gastronomy, Culture & Nature 4 daysStarts RomeEnds Campovalano$1,350
- Olive Harvest Experience in Abruzzo - Olive picking in Italy 4 daysStarts RomeEnds Teramo$1,377
About Experience BellaVita
Experience BellaVita videos
- Abruzzo region - Hidden Italian experiences - travel with local experts
- Olive Harvest in Abruzzo - Italy
- Civitella del Tronto - One of the most beautiful towns and largest fortress of Italy
- Abruzzo takes you by surprise
- Eagle's view of Abruzzo
- Show more...
- Ezio & the 'Vino Cotto'
- From 2914mt to the Sea - Experiences Abruzzo
- Destination Ascoli Piceno - Marche
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Experience BellaVita Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!