Expat Explore Travel
- Guaranteed departures
- Massive early bird savings
- Free Wi- Fi in hotels
- Fantastic optional excursions
Awards & Recognitions
Expat Explore Travel Guides
1,220 Expat Explore Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- ILIvanUltimate Europe - 26 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 21, 2017Trip was better than I expected - so much history in sites visited. Walking tours great way to explore the destinations especially with the local guides.
- BEBrianTaste of Italy - 8 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2017This tour was excellent. Managed to pack a lot in and the places we visited were breathtakingly. Our tour guide Roma was very good and made the trip fun.
Expat Explore Travel Tours
About Expat Explore Travel
Expat Explore Travel videos
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Expat Explore Travel | Turkey Video | Turkey Tours
- Expat Explore Travel | Egypt Video | Egypt Tours
- Show more...
- Q&A Expat Explore
- Expat explore Classic Europe tour June 2015
- 26 day Ultimate Europe Tour
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
Why Expat Explore
Major Attractions, For Less
Guaranteed departures on Comfort tours
Early Bird Savings
Stay Connected with Wifi
Value For Money
Expat Explore Travel Guides
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in…"
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called…"
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the…"
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Expat Explore Story & History
Years ago, there was a young South African by the name of Carel Cronje, who traveled around Europe, ending up in Paris. using only public transport and walking, he managed to explore and become familiar with the city. On his last day, and as his funds were running low, he had a difficult decision to make; to have lunch, or go on an adventure to Disney Paris. True to the travelers spirit, he decided to go explore Disney Paris!
After this initial trip to Paris, he started to take his friends around the city of love, and joined forces with another Expat in Europe, Jakes Maritz. Together they started to lead tours around Europe, and as this venture of theirs grew, this was the birth of Expat Explore Tours.
They founded the company wanting to offer great value tours to those travelers wanting a once in a lifetime experience. Since 2005, Expat Explore Travel has been conducting expert-led coach tours to Europe and the UK. A small company started by two South African travelers, the company has grown to now run tours in Europe, Turkey, Greece, and Croatia - all the while focusing on the desire to share the knowledge and experience of amazing travel, at a competitive price.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Will I receive payment confirmation?
Once you have booked and paid for your tour, you will recieve a payment receipt via email within 24-48 hours.
Who is the tour leader?
You will be emailed the name and contact details of your tour leader approximately one week before your tour start date.
Where does my tour starts?
Most of Expat Explore tours start and finish in London, but they also have regional tours that start and finish in Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin, Rome or Munich.
What time does the tour starts each day?
On travel days Expat Explore like to make an early start so that you get to spend more time at each destination, however on your free days however you can choose to sleep for as long as you like!
What is the departure and arrival time of the tour?
Tours that depart in London are scheduled to leave between 06:00-07:00 in the morning and arrive back in London at around 17:00-20:00 on the last day of your tour, depending on ferry crossing times and local traffic.
What things do I need to bring?
You will need to bring comfortable shoes, as the trip involves a lot of walking. Also a watch is essential as time keeping is very important on tour. It is also recommended to bring spare memory cards for your camera, and a relevant adapter so you can recharge the batteries, your passport and visas.
What level of fitness is required on the tour?
Travellers must be able to carry their own bags, get on and off the coach and use public transport. Our city walking tours can last up to 3 hours and certain places involve walking up and down lots of steps.
What is the Nile felucca option?
You have an option between sleeping on a Felucca or to Cruise in style down the Nile on a 5 star liner. For more details please get in contact with us and we are happy to provide more details!
What is the age range for the tour?
The average age of Expat Explore travellers is approximately 30-35 years old. However, ""older travellers"" are also more than welcome.
What is included in the tour price?
The tour price includes: Accommodation for the duration of the tour, transport by private coach, breakfasts and dinner as per the itinerary, ferry crossings (where applicable), guided walking tours and excursions as well as the services of a trained tour leader.