“I loved the trip. Egypt is a wonderful country. I will definitely be back soon. The accommodation, transport and food was amazing. The overnight on the felucca was an experience I will never forget. Our tour guide, Shady, is definitely the best tour g...“
Awards & Recognitions
Expat Explore Travel Guides
- Guaranteed departures
- Massive early bird savings
- Free Wi- Fi in hotels
- Fantastic optional excursions
Expat Explore is one of the industry’s leading coach tour operators. Their core mission is #TravelMadePossible - to make travel fun, convenient and affordable for travellers from all over the world. They offer a selection of more than 60 itineraries that explore dest...
Expat Explore is one of the industry’s leading coach tour operators. Their core mission is #TravelMadePossible - to make travel fun, convenient and affordable for travellers from all over the world. They offer a selection of more than 60 itineraries that explore destinations across Europe, North America, Africa and the Middle East.Read more
2,055 Expat Explore Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- AlexEastern Christmas & New Year Highlights - 11 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 18, 2019Excellent tour leader. Strong pace through a lot of stuff to see.
- meshaalEurope Escape - 12 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 15, 2019don't miss it. it was the best experience in my life.thanks to helen and chris who made the trip wonderful and safe.
- MAMaryEurope Christmas and New Year Jewel - 14 days4.0 - GoodWritten on January 15, 2019Good Value - it was a great overall exposure to Europe - fast paced
- GGGHASSANEurope Escape - 12 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2019Everything was A1. We could not ask for anything more.
Expat Explore Travel Tours
About Expat Explore Travel
Expat Explore Travel videos
- Expat Explore Travel | Great Britain Tour Video
- Expat Explore Travel | Comfort Tours Video
- Expat Explore Travel | Christmas Video | Christmas Tour
- Expat Explore Travel | Turkey Video | Turkey Tours
- Expat Explore Travel | Egypt Video | Egypt Tours
- Show more...
- Q&A Expat Explore
- Expat explore Classic Europe tour June 2015
- 26 day Ultimate Europe Tour
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Europe Taster - 7 Days
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
Why Expat Explore
Major Attractions, For Less
Stay Connected with Wi-fi
Value For Money
Expat Explore Travel Ship
Awards & Recognitions
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Expat Explore Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Will I receive payment confirmation?
Once you have booked and paid for your tour, you will recieve a payment receipt via email within 24-48 hours.
Who is the tour leader?
You will be emailed the name and contact details of your tour leader approximately one week before your tour start date.
Where does my tour starts?
Most of Expat Explore tours start and finish in London, but they also have regional tours that start and finish in Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin, Rome or Munich.
What time does the tour starts each day?
On travel days Expat Explore like to make an early start so that you get to spend more time at each destination, however on your free days however you can choose to sleep for as long as you like!
What is the departure and arrival time of the tour?
Tours that depart in London are scheduled to leave between 06:00-07:00 in the morning and arrive back in London at around 17:00-20:00 on the last day of your tour, depending on ferry crossing times and local traffic.
What things do I need to bring?
You will need to bring comfortable shoes, as the trip involves a lot of walking. Also a watch is essential as time keeping is very important on tour. It is also recommended to bring spare memory cards for your camera, and a relevant adapter so you can recharge the batteries, your passport and visas.
What level of fitness is required on the tour?
Travellers must be able to carry their own bags, get on and off the coach and use public transport. Our city walking tours can last up to 3 hours and certain places involve walking up and down lots of steps.
What is the Nile felucca option?
You have an option between sleeping on a Felucca or to Cruise in style down the Nile on a 5 star liner. For more details please get in contact with us and we are happy to provide more details!
What is the age range for the tour?
The average age of Expat Explore travellers is approximately 30-35 years old. However, ""older travellers"" are also more than welcome.
What is included in the tour price?
The tour price includes: Accommodation for the duration of the tour, transport by private coach, breakfasts and dinner as per the itinerary, ferry crossings (where applicable), guided walking tours and excursions as well as the services of a trained tour leader.