- Over 23 years of experience in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- Fantastic Cultures & ancient lands.
- Unique traditions, folklore and hospitable people.
- Small group means unlocking the hidden secrets.
Welcome to Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Countries with ancient history and traditions, hospitable people, amazing nature, great food and wine
Welcome to Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Countries with ancient history and traditions, hospitable people, amazing nature, great food and wineRead more
2 Exotour Georgia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SuzanneArmenia, Azerbaijan & Georgia - Caucasus Discovery 11 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 28, 2019Enjoyed each country, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan and even though the itinerary was fully packed our guides made it easy for us and in several cases went ou…Read more
- LindaArmenia, Azerbaijan & Georgia - Caucasus Discovery 11 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 30, 2019Sam, Paade and Vusal were all knowledgeable, accomodating, and good company.
Exotour Georgia Tours
- Ancient Land & Unique Traditions – Georgian Discovery 8 days 8 daysStarts TbilisiEnds Tbilisi$771
- Introducing Georgia and Its People - 4 days 4 daysStarts TbilisiEnds Tbilisi$461
- Armenia, Azerbaijan & Georgia - Caucasus Discovery 11 days 11 daysStarts YerevanEnds Gobustan State Reserve$1,678
About Exotour Georgia
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Exotour Georgia Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is a single supplement mandatory?
If you are a solo traveller a single supplement is mandatory as there is no option to share a room with another solo traveller.
Are the tours fully-guided?
All the tours are fully-guided as per the tour itinerary.
Are you able to book airport transfers?
Exotour Georgia are able to organise airport transfers for you if you are arriving on the day the tour starts or leaving on the day the tour ends. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Can you book pre or post accommodation?
Exotour Georgia are able to organise pre and post accommodation for their customers. To organise a pre or post trip accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Are travel documents provided?
Once your booking has been finalised, you will receive the travel documents required for your tour 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing.
Is there a child discount?
Generally, a child discount is applicable however it does depend on the age of the children, please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what discounts are available for you.
Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Yes, families with children are allowed to travel on all Exotour Georgia trips, please contact our team of Travel Experts when booking your tour to see what discounts are applicable for your family.
Is travel insurance mandatory?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour cost however it is mandatory on all Exotour Georgia tours so you need to make sure you are adequately covered before travelling. If you have not already purchased insurance, TourRadar has partnered up with World Nomads to provide a hassle-free quote experience for you and more information can found on the following link - http://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance.
I have travelled with Exotour Georgia before, is there a past traveller discount?
Generally, a past passenger discount is applicable for customers who travelled with Exotour Georgia before. Please, contact our team of Travel Experts for further details.
Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
All the private transport used on the tours operated by Exotour Georgia are air-conditioned for your comfort.