RCGS Resolute is a Polar Adventure Ship named after the HMS Resolute, a British Royal Navy Arctic exploration vessel, as well as the Inuit town of Resolute in Canada’s Nunavut Territory.
Designed for comfort, RCGS Resolute is modern, well appointed, safe and ice-strengthened. From small group sessions to briefings for all passengers, she has public spaces onboard the ship ideally suited for each and every need. Two separate bar and lounge areas featuring 180-degree views and a wonderfully stocked library provide ideal places to relax or catch up on some reading. The sumptuous meals prepared for you by our culinary team are enjoyed in either of our two dining rooms, one of which features our popular bistro menu offering quick and easy meals for those prioritizing time out on deck. Both dining rooms have ample and open seating paired with modern furnishings and large picture windows with 180-degree views. Other facilities include our theatre-style presentation room, gift-shop, gymnasium, wellness centre, hot water spa, sauna and steam room and salt water pool.
- 74 outside cabins with exterior views and en suite facilities
- Flat-screen entertainment system and onboard intranet in each cabin
- In-room tea and coffee station in each cabin
- In-room mini-bar replenished daily (non-alcoholic) in each cabin
- Chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snack included)
- Two dining rooms with unreserved seating
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender
- 24 hour beverage service
- Polar Library with a large collection of books and DVDs
- Polar Boutique
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room
- Gymnasium and Fitness Centre
- Wellness Centre and massage
- Dry Sauna and Steam room
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email, and wireless, Internet access
Staterooms / Suites
- Triple Private Cabin
- Twin Private Cabin
- Superior Cabin
- Superior Plus Cabin
- Shackleton Suite
- One Ocean Suite
Located on Deck 3, cabins feature three single beds, one of which can convert to a convertible sofa and lounge during the day. These cabins provide easy access to the expedition room and gangway.
- These cabins feature writing desk and chair, ample storage and private washroom facilities.
RCGS Resolute Tours
- Special Antarctica Photographic Charter with Paul Goldstein, Mark Carwardine & Chris Packham 14 daysStarts UshuaiaEnds Ushuaia$0
- Classic Northwest Passage and Greenland 13 daysStarts EdmontonEnds Ottawa$15,995
- Christmas in Antarctica - Family Departure 11 daysStarts UshuaiaEnds Ushuaia$10,995