Tour on this Ship
The Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar regions. The Ocean Endeavour features an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, generous deck space and advanced navigation equipment. She offersa superb guest experience with a nautical lounge, two restaurants, sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation.
- Electrical Supply: 220 volts, 50 Hz.
- Private washroom facilities
- Chef-prepared meals and complimentary wine with dinner
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender serving a selection of soft drinks, juices, liquors, spirits, and beer are also available and can be charged to your shipboard account
- Nautical lounge
- Polar library
- Newly built saunas and spa facilities and wellness program
- Lecture Theatre
- Polar Boutique
- Sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation
Staterooms / Suites
- Triple 105 to 160 sq. ft.
- Single 95 to 105 sq. ft.
- Twin Porthole 95 to 105 sq. ft.
- Twin Window 95 to 105 sq. ft.
- Twin Porthole Plus 190 to 200 sq. ft.
- Twin Porthole Plus (2) 190 to 200 sq. ft.
- Upper Deck Twin 140 sq. ft.
- Superior Twin 205 sq. ft.
- Top Deck Twin 155 sq. ft.
- Twin Window Plus 190 to 200 sq. ft.
- Twin Window Plus (2) 190 to 200 sq. ft.
- Junior Suite 320 sq. ft.
- Owner’s Suite 320 sq. ft.
Approximately 105 to 160 sq. ft. (10-15 sq. m), a Triple on Deck 4 is an interior cabin with three lower beds, and two private bathrooms. Cabin 4100 has four lower single beds and one private bathroom with a separate shower room.