- Winner of National Geographic Traveller Reader Awards 2019
- The Original Active Adventure Company
- Award-Winning Biking, Hiking, Cultural & Wildlife
- Fully Licensed and Bonded Tour Operator
- Focus on Responsible Travel
- Small Group & Self-Guided Tours To 100+ Countries
- Helping Travelers See The World Differently For 44 Years
It is all about Exploration. That is what Exodus was founded upon and is what the company is still all about. Exploring countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on. And at Exod...
It is all about Exploration. That is what Exodus was founded upon and is what the company is still all about. Exploring countries, cultures, environments, cities, mountain ranges, deserts, coasts and jungles; exploring this amazing planet we all live on. And at Exodus we pride ourselves in finding the very best way to explore. If it means walking we will do it and we will make sure we do it well and in the very best mountain environments. Is there a better way to really experience a country than cycling through the backroads, villages and towns? Polar regions? Small expedition ships can get you where big cruise liners can’t. The winter environment? Why just ski when you can also dog sled, snow shoe walk, build an igloo (and sleep in it!) or experience the northern lights. Wildlife? Far better in small unobtrusive groups with expert guides, and to really understand the local culture get off the beaten track with a local to guide who can share their knowledge with you. There really is a whole world of great experiences out there and we can now offer many of these experiences to families and school groups. Do we also care about the communities and environments we go to visit? Exodus has always been and will always be a responsible tour operator. It is in our DNA to work hard to look after what we so prize. We work closely with all our overseas partners to run our tours in the best possible ways, we train our leaders, we actively seek out specific projects so that we can make a real practical difference on the ground. But please do not just take our word for it. We have won several awards and we ask you, our clients, to check what we do on the ground so that we can make improvements where needed. Why do we do all this? Quite simply we love the places we go and we love sharing those great experiences with like minded people.Read more
13,067 Exodus Travels Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CVCherylWalking the Amalfi Coast5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 9, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.
- MarkWalking the Amalfi Coast5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 2, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great people
Exodus Travels Tours
- Highlights of the Amalfi Coast 8 daysStarts NaplesEnds Naples$1,649
- Cycling the Dalmatian Coast 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Dubrovnik$1,785 $1,649-8%
- Walking the Amalfi Coast 8 daysStarts NaplesEnds Naples$1,549
About Exodus Travels
Exodus Travels videos
- Main Page Video
- The Silk Road Adventure
- Nepal In Motion
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- Cycling the Dalmatian Coast with Exodus Travels
- Show more...
- Cycle Southern Iceland
- Adventure Travel: In the Polar Regions
- Cycling in Mexico
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Family Holiday in Italy with Exodus
- Puglia & Basilicata
- Lillehammer Bobsled Weekend
- Walking the Great Wall of China
- Mont Blanc Snowshoe
- Kilimanjaro 2013
- Petra & Wadi Rum Google Earth Trekking Flights
- The Ultimate Lycian Way Google Earth Trekking Flights
- Annapurna Sanctuary Google Earth Trekking Flights
- Palam Peak - Acclimatisation
- Snow Leopard - Ladakh
- My Antarctic Expedition
- Costa Rica Biking
- Exodus' Will Shoubridge on his bike from Manali to Leh
- Camels & Kasbahs family holiday to Morocco
- Unbelievable Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), Finland
- Mountain Gorillas
- Tanzania Safari Adventure
- Sri Lanka: A 10 day journey
- Galapagos Islands: Snorkelling
- The land of Hemingway and Che Guevara
- Inca Trail
- Jordan Adventure Holidays with Exodus Travels
- Finnish Dogsledding Adventure by Exodus' Olly Pemberton
- Mont Blanc Hotel Trek Video
- Northern Tuscany with Exodus Travels
- Exodus People - Marinella's Story
- Exodus People - Kristjan's Story
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Exodus People - Roshan's story
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Finland with Exodus Travels
- Exodus People - Marinella
- Basecamp Oulanka with Exodus Travels
- Exodus People - Johnny Villalobos
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Costa Rica with Exodus Travels
- Fat Biking with Exodus Travels
- This is Amalfi
- Hotel Due Torri with Exodus Travels
- Dogsledding with Exodus Travels
- Exodus People - Wilmer Delgado
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Ganga Aarti at Varanasi
- This is our Nepal
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
- TourRadar presents Cycling Through Hoi An
- TourRadar presents The Dambulla Cave Temple
- TourRadar presents Ella to Kandy by Train
- TourRadar presents Sigiriya Rock
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- Ngumu- The Porters of Kilimanjaro
- Hotel Torrecerredo - with Exodus Travels
- At Home in the Mountains: Valerie Parkinson
- At Home In The Mountains: Flat Felting Community Project
- Exodus Edits
Exodus Travels Ships
- World ExplorerOur WORLD EXPLORER can, in a unique way, combine all the requirements of sophisticated guests, lovingly finished down to the smallest deta… Read moreBuilt2018Guests200Crew125Length126mWidth19mStaterooms86Gross Tonnage9300 gtElectricity220vCruising Speed16 knots, in open waterDraft4.7m
- Ocean DiamondThe Ocean Diamond is a modern, stable super-yacht with spacious cabins, all with private bathroom facilities and exterior views. This outs… Read moreBuilt1974 (renovation in 1986, 2012)Guests189Crew144Length124mWidth16mElectricity220vCruising Speed15.5 knotsDraft4.9m
- Akademik Sergey VavilovFinnish-built for the Russian Academy of Science, this ship was designed to travel quietly during hydro-acoustic research. External stabil… Read moreBuilt1988Guests92Crew63Length117.04mWidth18.28mCruising Speed14.5 knots in open waterDraft6.09m
- Akademik IoffeThe Akademik Ioffe was built for the Russian Academy of Science to the same specifications as its sister ship, the Akademik Sergey Vavilo… Read moreBuilt1989Guests96Crew63Length117mWidth18.3mStaterooms48Cruising Speed14.5 knots in open waterDraft6m
- Ocean AdventurerAs of June 2017, Quark Expeditions’ much beloved polar expedition ship the “Sea Adventurer” will be undergoing a multi-… Read moreBuilt1976 (refurbished in 1999 and 2002)Guests132Crew84Length101.1mWidth16.2mSuites57Cruising Speed12 knotsDraft4.5m
- RCGS ResoluteRCGS Resolute is a Polar Adventure Ship named after the HMS Resolute, a British Royal Navy Arctic exploration vessel, as well as the Inui… Read moreBuilt1993Guests146Crew100Length122.8mWidth18mStaterooms74Gross Tonnage8378Electricity220 Volts/European PinBeam18mCruising Speed14 knotsDraft4.97m
- Spirit of EnderbyThe Spirit of Enderby is a fully ice-strengthened expedition vessel, built in 1984 for Polar and oceanographic research. She carries 50 p… Read moreBuilt1984 (refurbished in 2004 & 2013)Guests50Crew32Length69.7mWidth12.8mStaterooms28Gross Tonnage12,288gtCruising Speed12 knots (2 engines), 10 knots(one engine)Engines24,000 horsepowerDraft4.5m
- Island SkySpend the day discovering the world’s greatest wonders, and at night, return to the quiet tranquillity of the boutique MS Island Sk… Read moreBuilt1992Guests110Crew85Length90.6mWidth15.3mSuites57Gross Tonnage4,200Cruising Speed12 knots maximumDraft4m
- Nemo IIThe Nemo II is an incredibly unique 72 ft. (22 meters) multihull sailing catamaran with capacity for 14 passengers. What the vessel lacks… Read moreGuests14Crew6Length21.88 m/71.78 ftStaterooms7Electricity12 V, 110 V, 220 VBeam10.39 m/34.08 ftCruising Speed9 knotsEngines2 engines / 200 HPDraft1.50 m
- ZafiroTravel aboard the Zafiro, a luxurious vessel we have chartered for your adventure, which blends stylish design and modern comforts. Class… Read moreGuests38Crew25Suites19RegistryPeruGross Tonnage620
- Coral DiscovererThe 65-guest Coral Discoverer was launched in 2005 and refurbished in 2016. Her small size is perfect for regional exploration. She carri… Read moreBuilt2005Guests65Crew20Length207 ft.RegistryAustraliaGross Tonnage1,779Beam43 ft.Draft10 ft.
- Le ChamplainLe Champlain is currently in the process of being built, and will be completed in 2018. It will feature innovative and environment-friend… Read moreBuilt2018Guests160Crew110Length430 ftRegistryFranceGross Tonnage9,900Beam26 ftDraft15 ft.
- International Tour Operator of the Year - TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism2016
- Most Multiplatform - The Guardian & Observer Travel Awards2016
- National Geographic Survey badge: Best Adventure Travel Company
- Highly Commended - Top Tour Operator, Wanderlust Travel Awards2010
- Silver - Best Tour Operator - British Travel Awards2010, 2009
- National Geographic's Traveller Magazine's 'Tours of a Lifetime'2012, 2010
- Best Overall Special Interest Tour Operator, British Travel Awards2012
- Most Open & Honest, The Guardian & Observer Travel Awards2016
- Nominee - World Travel Awards - World's Leading Green Tour Operator2013, 2014, 2015
- Sunday Times Travel Editors Award - Nepal Earthquake Appeal2015
- Best Escorted Adventure Holiday Company Medium - British Travel Awards2015, 2016
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are there any additional charges?
No, there are no other local payments or surcharges.
What information is provided on cycling trips?
Each Cycle trip has a day to day itinerary outlining the km’s per day, road conditions and expected pace. We also have an easy to use grading system so you can make sure the trip is suitable for the experience. Exodus has also created a downloadable Fitness Plan so you can be best prepared.
What do you offer for cycling tours?
We offer over 130 cycling itineraries in a variety of durations, destinations and difficulty levels. Exodus is the largest operator in the world with the widest selection of trips for first time cyclists through to high adrenaline technical rides. We have over 19 years of experience in researching and operating cycling tours.
I want an active vacation, but I'm not sure which one?
We offer over 230 hiking, walking, and trekking holidays and will have a tour to suit your preferences. Exodus has led the way with our Walking & Trekking holidays for over 35 years and is the world's leading walking and trekking tour operator.
I want to see real wildlife encounters, what do you suggest?
We have over 125 amazing trips where the focus is on wildlife spotting. From Tigers in India to bird spotting in Costa Rica, we have tours where you will see creatures in their natural habitats.
What if I don't want to join a group?
It's not a problem. Independent self guided holidays allow you to go at your own pace and never feel rushed. Comprehensive local maps ensure you won’t get lost and your bags are transported ahead of you to the hotels we have organized for you. The detailed route notes provide everything you need, but just in case, there’s a 24 hours emergency telephone number.
How are the groups made up?
Clients will join like-minded people with a wide demographic. Solos, couples and friends travelling together from all around the world.
How 'active' are the tours?
Exodus have trips for all levels of ability. Everything from leisurely walking (for people who are in good health, enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxing trip packed with interest) through to tough/challenging (previous experience and fitness are imperative at this level, as the environment may be more remote and challenging). We want you to feel good and have fun!
Do you visit local communities?
Absolutely. We create lasting memories and a more enriched travel experience by going farther and traveling longer. Community interaction is a priority.
Do you go off the beaten path?
Yes. Exodus trips are for adventure travellers who are seeking unique or new travel destinations and activities, with the promise of an exceptional, authentic experience.