3 Evergreen Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- AAnnaSplendours of Europe 2018 (Start Budapest, End Amsterdam)2.0 - Rather poorWritten on August 21, 2018Notification that cruise is unable to proceed as river cruise and advise customer before flying giving customer choice of continuing or re booking , advise low …Read more
Evergreen Tours Tours
About Evergreen Tours
Evergreen Tours videos
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
- TourRadar presents Ha Long Bay
- Show more...
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read moreBuilt2017Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald LiberteSpecially designed to offer unparalleled experiences through France’s watercourses for its 138 passengers, Emerald Liberté w… Read moreBuilt2017Guests138Crew43Length110mSuites70
- Emerald RadianceWith an accommodation capacity of 112 and 37 dedicated crew members, Emerald Radiance navigates Portugal’s Douro river mesmerising… Read moreBuilt2017Guests112Crew37Length89mSuites56
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Will we have laundry facilities available?
There are limited laundry facilities available onboard cruise vessels and the costs for these services are usually additional. If you have a hotel stay you can generally arrange a laundry service direct with the hotel concierge.
What types of meals are included?
The included meals on the tour are of an exceptional standard and they usually reflect the local cuisine and delicacies of the country or city you are travelling through.
Can special dietary requirements be requested?
If you have any special dietary requirements please make sure you let our team of Travel Experts know at the time of booking so that they can inform Evergreen and you can be best accommodated whilst on tour.
Are there likely to be any changes to our itinerary?
Any changes on your itinerary are unlikely however on certain occasions, for operational or local reasons, it may be necessary to change your hotel accommodation or a brochure attraction. If a change does need to be made, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Does the total cost include tips?
Evergreen has pre-paid certain tips and gratuities on your behalf which include all drivers, local guides, porters (1 piece of luggage only) and the meals included in your tour.
Can I travel with my wheelchair?
If you require a wheelchair or have limited mobility it is important to note due to the structure of old buildings, access to some establishments may not be convenient for wheelchair use, and facilities, in general, may be limited for your use onboard the cruise ship. For further information please contact our team of Travel Experts to find out what options are available to you.
Am I able to travel with prescription medicine?
Taking prescription medicine with you when travelling is not a problem, it is recommended to always keep your medication in your hand luggage for easy access.
What is your luggage allowance?
The luggage allowance whilst on tour is one suitcase with a maximum size of 76 x 53 x 28 cms (30 x 21 x 11’’) and a maximum weight of 20 kilograms. You may also carry a small backpack to use during the day.