“I returned from Nepal just couple of days before. I am still amazed by the cultural richness, natural beauty, perfect climate and wonderful Nepalese people. I had booked Kathmandu Pokhara Tour with Eve Holidays and I thank them for making my experience in...“
- Expert Travel Consultants with long work experience
- Well crafted itineraries with enough acclimatization days
- Highly Experienced Female Guides with Highest Certifications
- Standby Evacuation Service in case of Emergency in mountains
- Flexibility on Walking. You don’t have to walk step by step with team members
- Proper staff-guest ratio so that the trip continues even in case a team member gets sick
- Hygienic and nutritious full board meals to keep you energized and healthy during trek
- All our mountain guides are trained in Leadership, First Aid and High Altitude Evacuation
- Practice Sustainable Travel leaving positive impact on environment, local community and economy
- We are known for fair price, personalized service and small group tours
- Fully authorized by Nepal Ministry of Tourism License No. 2573
- Women Led
Eve Holidays is a women-led small group adventure travel and tour company based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Eve Holidays is a women-led small group adventure travel and tour company based in Kathmandu, Nepal.Read more
14 Eve Holidays Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SSarah10 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Flights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 13, 2019I was very much interested in trekking in Nepal but was confused going through the sea of trekking and tours. Somehow I reached out to this great lady Maina and…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewThank you Sarah for your feedback and your kind words and support. In fact I should thank you and all our guests for giving nice memories and spending great time with us. We love seeing smile in your faces as that makes us satisfied to know that we did our job well. I hope to see you some day again Sarah.
- SSylviaEverest Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 9, 2019This was a great trekking experience for us. We three friends did the trek with this company in the recommendation of one of our common friend. Our guide Sunain…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewThank you Sylvia. It is extremely valuable for us to know that you enjoyed your trek with us. Your satisfaction is our success. It is always great experience for us to meet sweet people like you as guests and we too enjoyed with you and your friends. Sunaina is also thankful to you for you being so nice with her. We would love to see you all again.
- ATAnaKathmandu City Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 16, 2019I loved having Maina as my tour guide for the short couple of days I was in Kathmandu for she was very knowledgeable and kind. We were able to cover main histo…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHi Ana, thank your feedback. I would remember the great time we had together in Kathmandu. I hope to see you again.
- ericKathmandu City Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 16, 2019Lovely tour of the highlights in Kathmandu. Maina helped me adjust the tour to fit changing travel plans and I learned so much about Nepali history and culture!…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHi Eric, thank you for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your tour with us and would love to see you next time for trekking. Thanks again!
- KKKariEverest Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 30, 2019Wow, trip of a lifetime! I want to thank the staff of Eve Holidays for a fantastic job. I got a great feedback from Maina on all my questions from the start bef…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHi Kari, thank you for your great review. After every tour I ask my guests personally if they were happy and if there was anything that they did not like about the tour. I remember your feedback. We learn from your feed backs and try to serve better all the time. I hope to see you again.
- AArthroJacobsEverest Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 6, 2019I have travelled to many parts of the world due to my work and have enjoyed my holidays along with work. I hardly had chance to travel to Nepal for work. So aft…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHello Jacob, thank you reviewing the tour and helping others for making their decisions. Customer safety and their satisfaction is our first priority always and we are motivated even more when we know that we were able to make you happy. Hope to see you again.
- DDavidEverest Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 6, 2019We are just back from trek. I am overwhelmed by the beautiful mountain views and the life of people in the mountains. We are thankful to Eve Holidays team for t…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHi David, I am excited reading your review :) Thank you. We are happy to know that you had great time in Nepal. Keep in touch and look forward seeing you for Upper Mustang Trek next year.
- WWongKathmandu City Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2019I have to thank Maina for showing me around in Kathmandu for three days while I was there in February. Without her I don't think I can travel around Kathmandu s…Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHi Wong, Thank you for your great review. I would love to show you more of Nepal as there is lot more to see and do in Nepal. Thanks
- MorganCity of Temples to the Lap of Annapurna5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 10, 2018I returned from Nepal just couple of days before. I am still amazed by the cultural richness, natural beauty, perfect climate and wonderful Nepalese people. I …Read moreEve Holidays commented on this reviewHi Morgan thanks for the great review. It was our pleasure showing you what Nepal has to offer. I must also thank you. I also enjoyed having dinners with you and sharing your trip experiences.. :) Hope to see you again. Keep in touch.
Eve Holidays Tours
About Eve Holidays
Eve Holidays videos
- Swayambhu Temple in Kathmandu
- Traditional Tharu Dance in Chitwan
- One of the beautifully wood carved Courtyard at Patan Durbar Square
- Lukla Airport, the entry point to Everest Base Camp Trekking
- One Horned Rhino in Chitwan National Park
- Show more...
- Everest Base Camp in Helicopter
- Traditional Tharu dance
- Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu
- Patan Durbar Square
- Awesome views of Himalaya from Kathmandu
- Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Private Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours for Honey Mooners
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!