“Did the French Riviera weekend with them and it was awesome. Really helpful, and fun, trip leaders (the owner of the company, Shaun, led the trip), great accommodations in the center of Nice, and the pace of the trip was ideal between day trips/excursions...“
- Itineraries made by European locals and experienced backpackers
- Meet young and like-minded travellers
- Discover hidden gems that guide books don't tell you about
- Experience the most popular sights of Europe
- Be flexible: Join guided tours or explore independently
At Euroadventures we take care of your travel needs with different travel packages catering to travelers of all types with transportation, centrally located accommodations and activities bundled together in a "full package" trip to even just a transportation...
At Euroadventures we take care of your travel needs with different travel packages catering to travelers of all types with transportation, centrally located accommodations and activities bundled together in a "full package" trip to even just a transportation only or accommodations only option. We do European travel without the hassle for young, energetic & fun travelers. Our team will show you the best each destination has to offer as well as some of those hidden gems that the guide books don't tell you about. Join us and enjoy the Euroadventures experience!Read more
8 Euroadventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- OOoluwaremilekunFrench Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday3.0 - AverageWritten on September 10, 2018It was confusing from the beginning, I was told to lodge at Antares and ended up somewhere else. Also I did the know the name of my tour leaderEuroadventures commented on this reviewHello, Thank you for the feedback and review of your trip. Regarding your comments, yes you were told to check in at Hotel Antares and then they moved you to the adjacent hotel that is connected by the outdoor garden, common area and kitchen as they are partner properties (so the distance from one property to the other is about a 50m or :30 second walk through a shared garden area/courtyard or just to turn the corner on the block if to go from front door to front door). And for the tours, you had meeting time place, and contact phone number. For the professional guides, they can change from time to time so it's impossible to provide their names every time (but most importantly you had all contact info in case of any issues and could have called or emailed).
- JJessicaFrench Riviera - 3 Nights Thursday-Sunday5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2018Did the Euroadventures trip to the French Riviera for Carnival at the end of February. What a great trip! Had the owner of the company, Shaun, as our trip lea…Read moreEuroadventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jessica! Glad to hear you had such an awesome trip. The French Riviera is one of our favorites :)
- JJennBest of the East5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 18, 2018Such a fun and alternative trip to take! We went to Prague, Poland, Budapest, and Austria. Even though it was one of the coldest weeks, our tour guide made it b…Read moreEuroadventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jenn! The Best of the East is a really unique, interesting and fun trip since it is a bit "off the beaten path"! Some of the best cities in Europe for sure, especially Krakow, Poland with its incredibly beautiful old town, history, and super fun (and cheap) nightlife. Glad to hear you enjoyed the pace of the trip and the activities offered.
- MCMariaAmalfi Coast Italy4.0 - GoodWritten on April 8, 2018For the price paid, I think a little nicer hotel accommodations could have been made. Otherwise, Chris was very helpful and attentive. We really enjoyed Capri.Euroadventures commented on this reviewThank you for your review and we're glad to hear that the leader, Chris, was helpful and attentive and that you enjoyed the excursion to Capri Island. Regarding accommodations, we did have you in a private bungalow just for you and your friends (with no other travelers in our group in the room), and with private bathroom/shower and buffet breakfast. As well, the location is about as central as possible being just 7-8 minutes walking from the main square, Piazza Tasso in Sorrento. This trip is geared towards travelers in their 20s and 30s and thus the price does reflect that as do the accommodations (though general people rave about the hotel and that the bungalow are surrounded by orange and lemon trees, grape vines and it's a touch of southern Italian nature in the city). Rooms are simple but each has a small kitchenette, satellite television, air conditioning, private bathroom/shower and small balcony/deck for sitting outside, and there is a bar and swimming pool onsite at the hotel (though the pool is general closed in March).
- Euroadventures Travel
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Oktoberfest - Munich, Germany
- Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Best of Greece
- Show more...
- Croatia - Dalmatian Coast
- French Riviera Carnival
- Interlaken, Switzerland
- Best of the West
- Munich Springfest
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!