“Did Oktoberfest with Euroadventures (second weekend of the festival at the end of September 2017 - though in this review it only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018"). What an experience! Honestly one of the most fun weekends of my life. Munich and ...“
- Itineraries made by European locals and experienced travelers
- Discover hidden gems that guide books don't tell you about
- Experience the most popular spots of Europe
- Meet like-minded travelers
- Be flexible: Join guided tours or explore independently
At Euroadventures we take care of your travel needs with different travel packages catering to all types of travelers We do European travel without the hassle for energetic, fun adventurers. Our team will show you the best each destination has to offer as well as so...
At Euroadventures we take care of your travel needs with different travel packages catering to all types of travelers We do European travel without the hassle for energetic, fun adventurers. Our team will show you the best each destination has to offer as well as some of those hidden gems that the guide books don't tell you about. Join us and enjoy the Euroadventures experience!Read more
16 Euroadventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- ALEXISThe French Riviera - Monaco-Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice, Antibes5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 12, 2019Outstanding tour! It was SO well organized. The emailed instructions were clear and spot on and very detailed, with great recommendations. The cost was extremel…Read moreEuroadventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review and happy to hear you enjoyed the French Riviera so much! It really is a fantastic destination, especially Monaco :)
- LLetiziaThe French Riviera - Monaco-Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice, Antibes4.0 - GoodWritten on September 2, 2019I enjoyed the trip and everything was well organized. However I would suggest that, whenever there is only one person booked on the group tour, they should be i…Read more
- ABAnkurFrench Riviera - 2 Nights Friday-Sunday3.5 - GoodWritten on June 26, 2019Overall I would rate as Good. Itinerary was very good but since I was the only one booked with Euro Adventures, I had to roam around Cannes and Antibes alone. A…Read moreEuroadventures commented on this reviewThank you for the review and we're happy to hear you enjoyed the French Riviera (it's an amazing area in Europe!) and the trips/tours and guides. We do apologize that there was some confusion with hostel reception about the room they were to have you in and that they wanted to change rooms for you (but then didn't). You didn't inform us of this however during the weekend, and if we would've known we could've gotten you into the smaller room (again, if you would've just informed us as instructed in case of any questions or issues). And regarding a private room, you had the opportunity to upgrade to that but declined the option so you were in a standard dormitory style room as is the package that you paid for. Overall though we hope you really enjoyed the experience, the sights, the great food and of course the great beaches and sunshine during your weekend!
- LBLauraBudapest - Vienna - Salzburg3.5 - GoodWritten on November 13, 2018While Sam the trip leader was excellent the tour as a whole was very badly organised, in particular the walking tour guides one of who was very late and then ru…Read moreEuroadventures commented on this reviewThank you for the review. Regarding the mentioned issue, of the tour guide, the Budapest walking tour guide was approx. 30 minutes late to start the tour but that was something out of our control. From there she did lead a 3.5 hour extensive tour of the city, and then our trip leader Sam did take the group to the Szechenyi thermal baths and also to the Danube River night cruise. Like any tour operator we do depend on local people on the ground for things like walking tours and if something comes up for example where they are late (like happened) it is out of our control. For any other organization of the trip however, everything was on time and ran as scheduled from departures to the other cities to optional activities like Danube night cruise to the Sound of Music in Salzburg, etc. if you chose to participate.
- OOoluwaremilekunThe French Riviera - Monaco-Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice, Antibes3.0 - AverageWritten on September 10, 2018It was confusing from the beginning, I was told to lodge at Antares and ended up somewhere else. Also I did the know the name of my tour leaderEuroadventures commented on this reviewHello, Thank you for the feedback and review of your trip. Regarding your comments, yes you were told to check in at Hotel Antares and then they moved you to the adjacent hotel that is connected by the outdoor garden, common area and kitchen as they are partner properties (so the distance from one property to the other is about a 50m or :30 second walk through a shared garden area/courtyard or just to turn the corner on the block if to go from front door to front door). And for the tours, you had meeting time place, and contact phone number. For the professional guides, they can change from time to time so it's impossible to provide their names every time (but most importantly you had all contact info in case of any issues and could have called or emailed).
- Euroadventures Travel
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Oktoberfest - Munich, Germany
- Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Best of Greece
- Show more...
- Croatia - Dalmatian Coast
- French Riviera Carnival
- Interlaken, Switzerland
- Best of the West
- Munich Springfest
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!