- Visit all the major cultural and exotic destinations in the Peloponnese
- Follow divine trails into mythical mountains and forests
- Taste the local food products and cuisine in carefully selected taverns and wineries, making it an ultimate gastronomic feast!
- Ideal for people who love diversity and want to experience and create memories
Headquartered in Tripolis, the geographical and historical center of the Peloponnese, our company, staffed by enthusiastic young people, aspires to offer high-quality tourist services in a responsible, honest and trustworthy way. We appreciate that this can be done ...
Headquartered in Tripolis, the geographical and historical center of the Peloponnese, our company, staffed by enthusiastic young people, aspires to offer high-quality tourist services in a responsible, honest and trustworthy way. We appreciate that this can be done either by filling the gaps in the tourist packages offered so far or by improving them knowing better the place where we will be active – almost exclusively – its history, mythology, geomorphology and its huge cultural stock. Of course we will work in the Peloponnese, a region with unrivaled cultural resources and an unparalleled natural environment, an area where it is easy to say that culture meets harmoniously with nature. It is no coincidence that in such a small part you will find six historical monuments designated by UNESCO as World Heritage Monuments, which you can not meet in any other region of the world. So we are addressing those who are not only interested in the sun and the sea but who also want to discover with us hidden treasures in the natural beauties of the Peloponnese, following divine trails and epic routes. We look forward to welcoming you to the amazing prospects that Peloponnese offers through the discovery of major destinations and the innovative design of corresponding routes, which Epos Travel and Tours proudly provides at your disposal.Read more
2 Epos Travel & Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- XrysanthiTracing the Steps of Hercules in the Peloponnese 7 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2018I couldn't be more satisfied with this amazing tour! Everything was very well organised and our tour guide, George, really knew his stuff! Totally recommented f…Read more
- waterA Circular Tour around the Peloponense 10 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2018After many years around Greece and the Greek Islands, that for me is the ultimate earthly heaven, I decided to have a tour in Peloponnese - a land with so many …Read moreEpos Travel & Tours commented on this reviewSo happy you got to see this magicsal region and even more that you truly enjoyed it. Thanks for the review Water and we hope to see you again in another tour!
Epos Travel & Tours Tours
About Epos Travel & Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!