“I found the trip to be thoroughly well organised and simply enjoyable. I do not usually bother to write reviews but our guide was so attentive and amiable that I thought it only fair. All things considered the tour was good value for money as you can happi...“
- Visit all the major cultural and exotic destinations in the Peloponnese
- Follow divine trails into mythical mountains and forests
- Taste the local food products and cuisine in carefully selected taverns and wineries, making it an ultimate gastronomic feast!
- Ideal for people who love diversity and want to experience and create memories
Headquartered in Tripolis, the geographical and historical center of the Peloponnese, our company, staffed by enthusiastic young people, aspires to offer high-quality tourist services in a responsible, honest and trustworthy way. We appreciate that this can be done ...
Headquartered in Tripolis, the geographical and historical center of the Peloponnese, our company, staffed by enthusiastic young people, aspires to offer high-quality tourist services in a responsible, honest and trustworthy way. We appreciate that this can be done either by filling the gaps in the tourist packages offered so far or by improving them knowing better the place where we will be active – almost exclusively – its history, mythology, geomorphology and its huge cultural stock. Of course we will work in the Peloponnese, a region with unrivaled cultural resources and an unparalleled natural environment, an area where it is easy to say that culture meets harmoniously with nature. It is no coincidence that in such a small part you will find six historical monuments designated by UNESCO as World Heritage Monuments, which you can not meet in any other region of the world. So we are addressing those who are not only interested in the sun and the sea but who also want to discover with us hidden treasures in the natural beauties of the Peloponnese, following divine trails and epic routes. We look forward to welcoming you to the amazing prospects that Peloponnese offers through the discovery of major destinations and the innovative design of corresponding routes, which Epos Travel and Tours proudly provides at your disposal.Read more
12 Epos Travel & Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- BBeckyWTracing the Steps of Hercules in the Peloponnese and Delphi 10 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 7, 2019We recently completed the 10-day tour “Tracing the Steps of Hercules in the Peloponnese”; it was a truly wonderful adventure. We made stops at most of the lege…Read moreEpos Travel & Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much Becky for this welcome exciting review which makes me really happy. It was a pleasure for me to see everyday you and your husband enjoying this legendary journey. I enjoyed it too. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards George
- BrentA Circular Tour around the Peloponense 10 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 8, 2019George was extremely knowledgeable about the area. This small tour was fun and tailored to our interests. A truly wonderful experience that we will remember fon…Read moreEpos Travel & Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much for this nice review Brent. Both Jody and you were an excellent company. It was a pleasure for me to be travelling with you for ten days!
- MMMichaelA Circular Tour around the Peloponense 10 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 6, 2019The tour was excellent with sensational views over the high steep hills into the tiny sea coves with lovely little villages. Lots of swimming in the many little…Read moreEpos Travel & Tours commented on this reviewDear Elizabeth and Michael, Thank you very much for your excellent review. I am happy you enjoyed the Circular Tour of the Peloponnese. I enjoyed it too. Your company was lovely and relaxing. A really nice and kind couple to remember.
- MMarijanaBojicTracing the Steps of Hercules in the Peloponnese 7 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 27, 2019I had the most remarkable tour with Epos Travel & Tours company. First of all, I would like to give a credit to the exceptional organization of this company, wh…Read more
- CColineTracing the Steps of Hercules in the Peloponnese 7 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 24, 2019[Original Text] Le voyage c'est très bien passé! Un tour authentique qui sort des sentiers battus, que nous avons apprécié! Une organisation au top! Merci au gu…Read more
Epos Travel & Tours Tours
About Epos Travel & Tours
Epos Travel & Tours videos
- Flying over the Saronic Gulf!
- Hiking Eleonas Aegina
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!