3 Emerald Waterways Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- RGRobinDanube Delights 2018 (Start Budapest, End Nuremberg)3.5 - GoodWritten on October 30, 2018The river water level was low, so there really was no river cruise, except for about 1 1/2 days at the end. That part was the nicest part. Otherwise, we were sh…Read more
- WLWaiLegends of the Moselle Rhine and Main 2018 (Start Munich, End Frankfurt)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 2, 2018My wife and I enjoyed thoroughly throughout the journey. The itinerary was perfect with beautiful view along the Rhine River and the cities we were arranged to …Read more
- RFRoseHighlights of the Netherlands & the Beauty of Belgium 20185.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 27, 2018There was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside, on board cooking & cultural demos, loca…Read more
Emerald Waterways Tours
- Danube Delights 2019 (Start Nuremberg, End Budapest) 8 daysStarts NurembergEnds Budapest$2,779
- Danube Delights 2019 (Start Budapest, End Nuremberg) 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Nuremberg$2,779
- Legends of the Moselle Rhine and Main 2019 (Start Munich, End Frankfurt) 8 daysStarts MunichEnds Frankfurt-am-Main$3,163
About Emerald Waterways
Emerald Waterways video
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read moreBuilt2017Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald LiberteSpecially designed to offer unparalleled experiences through France’s watercourses for its 138 passengers, Emerald Liberté w… Read moreBuilt2017Guests138Crew43Length110mSuites70
- Emerald RadianceWith an accommodation capacity of 112 and 37 dedicated crew members, Emerald Radiance navigates Portugal’s Douro river mesmerising… Read moreBuilt2017Guests112Crew37Length89mSuites56
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Will there be laundry facilities onboard?
Guests staying in an Owner's One-bedroom Suite can take advantage of four items laundered daily, free of charge, while guests staying in Grand Balcony Suites are allocated two complimentary items daily.
Laundry services are available to all other guests for a fee.
There is no dry cleaning available.
Are hairdryers available on board?
Hairdryers are available in all cabins on all Emerald Waterways ships.
What language will be spoken on board the cruise?
The language on board is English. All staff, crew and tour guides speak English and all announcements and lectures will be made in English.
What currency will be used during the river cruise?
Most countries visited in Europe will use the Euro, although some still have their own local currency. For small purchases ashore or in small towns, the local currency is recommended.
Countries in Southeast Asia will use their own, local currency.
What currency is used on board my European river cruise?
All purchases onboard are charged to your shipboard account. The onboard currency on the ships is the Euro. Shipboard accounts may be paid in cash in Euros or by credit card.
Are bicycles available to use on board my river cruise?
Complimentary bicycles are available on board for guests to use at any time. Once you are onboard bikes should be reserved with the Guest Services desk.
Is coffee & tea available on board?
You will find tea and coffee machines located in the Horizon Bar and Lounge, and also in the pool area at the ship's stern.
Are there other tours outside the itinerary available during the cruise?
During your cruise, you can book a range of optional activities, or Discover More tours, for a number of destinations throughout your cruise. You can book these once onboard the ship or by contacting our Customer Support team.
Please note optional tours are at an additional cost, subject to availability and seasonal operation and may be subject to minimum/maximum numbers.
Are there Salon and Spa services available on the cruise?
On board, all ships guests may take advantage of the salon & massage services at an additional expense. Pricing & appointments are available once on board.
Are there fitness facilities on board the ship?
All Star-Ships feature a Fitness Room with exercise machines and free weights for guests to use.