Cultural Tours & Trips
Experience the spirit of Thailand, learn more about traditions in Peru, or explore the culture of Japan. There is no better way to dive into the history and tradition of any continent, country, region, or city than joining a group of like-minded individuals on one of our cultural tours!
There are countless options to explore cultures around the world! If you are looking for inspiration or looking to add to your bucket list, choose one of the countries below.
Explore Europe on a cultural trip
Join one of the tours taking you through gems of Italy, Spain, Greece, or any other European country, and experience the culture and spirit of the Old Continent.
Explore culture-rich regions around the world
On a cultural tour...
Try local cuisine
It sounds simple enough, yet many travellers miss out! One of the important aspects of any culture is its cuisine, so try to keep an open mind and try some local dishes. Even if something sounds a bit out of your culinary comfort zone, you might be pleasantly surprised!
Learn about history and traditions
If you are travelling to an area totally new to you, make sure you are familiar with local etiquette and traditions to avoid any disrespectful behaviour. In case of any doubt, make sure you ask all your questions before you set out.
Discover hidden gems
One of the biggest perks of cultural tours are the local guides. You get to explore a city or region with a person who knows every corner of it! Take the opportunity to see all the hidden gems, and don’t shy away from asking for recommendations for local places you can explore in your free time.
Festivals & events you can't miss
- ANZAC Day is a day of remembrance for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps who fought at Gallipoli in Turkey. An ANZAC Day tour is the best way for travellers to understand the importance of the events that occurred during the First World War.
- Diwali is a traditional Hindu celebration hosted in India, and a Festival of Lights tour creates the perfect opportunity for travellers to participate or observe this inherently spiritual celebration while travelling with a tour leader and group.
- The best way to experience the Oberammergau Passion Play is by joining a tour which allows you to secure your ticket while exploring the best parts of the Bavarian Alps in Germany. Don’t miss out on this experience, as it only happens once every decade.
- Prepare yourself for the experience of a lifetime with a Rio Carnival tour in Brazil. There will be dancing (Samba, anyone?) colourful costumes, night-long parties and more. This festival should be at the top of every traveller's bucket list, so don’t miss your chance to go!
Popular cultural tours
Europe Escape - 12 Days
12 days from $2,470 $1,600
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy a great bird’s-eye view from the top of Swiss Alps
- Visit Vatican City - the smallest country in the world
- Taste the local Bavarian beer and famous Burgundy wine
- Sample the tasty Belgian chocolate and Dutch cheese
24 days from $2,759 $2,275
- Indulge in an apfelstrudel at a cosy cafe in Vienna
- Kick back and indulge in a local beer or two in Prague
- Grab a stein and chat with the locals in bustling Berlin
- Journey past Christmas tree forests and mountains
14 days from $1,949 $1,701
- Picnic on a prominent spot next to the Eiffel Tower
- Hike in the Swiss Alps and enjoy breathtaking views
- Indulge in traditional Tuscan cuisine and gelato
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Vatican
- Explore Munich and Berlin and sample local beer
Croatia Island Hopper
8 days from $746
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
3 days from $397
- Step back in time on a tour through ghostly Pompeii.
- Sail along the shimmering coastline of Capri.
- Opt to explore the famous Blue Grotto by boat.
- Spot the holiday homes of the stars in Almafi.
- Fill up on arancini, gelato, and other Italian treats.
Europe Jewel - 14 Days
14 days from $2,464
- Learn the traditional way of Dutch cheese-making
- Discover the remarkable Eastern European cities
- Take a gondola ride through Venetian canals
- Learn the story behind the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Travel to Jungfraujoch, the highest train station in Europe
Indochina Discovery: Seasides and Street Food
30 days from $2,443
- Explore the incredible Angkor Wat
- Take a floating market boat trip
- Go on a street food crawl in Hanoi
- Chill on the beach in Nha Trang
Cambodia & Vietnam: Bonfires & Banh Mi
20 days from $1,454
- Visit the Angkor Wat Temple
- Enjoy a village homestay in Vietnam
- Check out rooftop bars
- Relax on beautiful beaches