- Guaranteed departures
- Group & Individual tours suitable for all ages
- Cultural Interaction & Authenticity of Local life
- Dedication, Attention to Detail & Unique Experiences
- Experienced, Passionate & Knowledgeable Team
Dot Travel Greece offers a variety of experiences all over Greece since its establishment in 2004. The experienced Team provides you with Group Tours, as well as Tailor-Made individual tours. The mission of the Dot Travel Greece is to provide travelers of all ages an...
Dot Travel Greece offers a variety of experiences all over Greece since its establishment in 2004. The experienced Team provides you with Group Tours, as well as Tailor-Made individual tours. The mission of the Dot Travel Greece is to provide travelers of all ages and from all over the world with unique experiences.Read more
35 Dot Travel Greece Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 3.5 / 5
- Chester RoyIsland Hopping in Greece (Athens-Mykonos-Santorini-Ios)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 2, 2019Self-Guided Tour Coordination makes your Vacation run very smoothly! Sure you can plan everything yourself, but why work so hard! Thanks Tour RadarDot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear Chester Roy, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you again in the future in one of our tours! Warm Regards, Dot Travel Greece
- JRJanetCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 23, 2019Everything went smoothly with no gliches. We were very pleased with the accomodations and service was great. Dot travel was very efficient.Dot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear Janet, Thank you so much for your kind feedback and review! It was a pleasure to provide our services and we look forward to welcoming you in a future trip! Warm Regards, The DOT Team
- MFMandyCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 22, 2019Really good trip. Everything was organised well. Mykonos 5 Star hotel was amazing, Santorini not so amazing but nice. All transport was organised really well…Read moreDot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear Mandy, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad that you had a really good trip and hope to welcome you again in the future. All the best, The DOT Team
- DJDonnaCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 19, 2019The tour was great...logistics we're fantastic...evrything worked well. The staff were very responsive to our queries.
- RitaCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 17, 2019This is a skeleton tour, all the transfers, transportation, & lodging are included, breakfast is provided by the hotels. It's nice not to have to deal with all…Read more
- MHMarlaCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 12, 2019The first hotel in Athens was horrible-Hotel Arion. The hotel in Mykonos- 3 shades was ok. The room was not great, but the people were very nice and the pool …Read moreDot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear Marla, Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback! It is very helpful and useful to us to receive proactive feedback. I was very sorry to read that you were not happy with the first two hotels, even though the reviews of the hotel at excellent on various online platforms and the tour is based on 3 star hotels. Anyhow, we are glad that you appreciated the Amalia hotel and that with a reasonable amount an upgrade could have been provided. We hope to see you in one of our future tours! Warm Regards, George
- Cultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 12, 2019My daughter and I had a wonderful trip. We had a small mixup with our first ferry reservation and pick up but Tour Radar worked with us to get it quickly fixed.…Read moreDot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear, Thank you so much for providing us with your valuable feedback! It will be a pleasure to host you and/ or your friends in one of our future tours. Warm Regards, George
- CTChristinaThe Highlights of Greece & Italy - 15 Days1.0 - BadWritten on October 8, 2019Terrible. Next time I’m planning my own vacation.
- RCRutaCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 8, 2019Great trip which we thoroughly enjoyed! There was a hiccup when the cabbie dropped us off at the wrong pier for the first leg to Mykonos and we had to find our …Read moreDot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear Ruta, Thank you so much for the kind feedback and lovely touching words! This proactive feedback really make us better, gives us much energy to continue and improve our services! We wish you all the best and thank you for the beautiful images shared! Warm Regards, George
- IchibiCultural Athens & Island Hopping Mykonos - Santorini3.5 - GoodWritten on September 23, 2019The hotels one had bugs. And another the hot water in the shower was not always hot. Transportation was good but the ferries took way to long. Our last full day…Read moreDot Travel Greece commented on this reviewDear Mrs. Okereke, Thank you for your feedback, we will note this information for future travelers. Best Regards, DOT Team
Dot Travel Greece Tours
About Dot Travel Greece
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a past passenger discount?
If you have travelled with Dot Travel before please let our team of Travel Experts know so they can see what discounts are applicable for you.
Are your buses/coaches air-conditioned?
All of the vehicles used on the tour are air-conditioned.
Do you have a non-smoking policy on your tours?
On all of the tours, smoking is not allowed in any of the transportation used or the hotels on the tour.
Is it possible to adjust your itineraries?
Generally, all of the itineraries are flexible and can be adjusted depending on the traveller’s needs as long as it is advised before your booking is confirmed.
Are there luggage size/weight restrictions on your tours?
There are usually no restrictions. If so, those will be mentioned in advance before you depart on the tour.
What types of travellers go on your tours?
It depends on the tour you select however for private tours you will usually find travellers are 18 years and older.
On the group tours the average age of travellers is 55 years and older.
When did your tour company start?
Dot Travel Greece was established in 2004.