- Discover Namibia and Botswana's culture and wildlife
- Experienced local guides
- We apply honesty and transparency in all our dealings with clients and suppliers alike
- We do everything to satisfy our travellers' expectations!
Travelling is our passion! As a dynamic tour operator, we would love to share our passion for nature, wildlife and cultural diversity with you. Discovery Transfer and Tours offer camping safaris as well as lodging Safaris. Our company philosophy is to ensure quality ...
Travelling is our passion! As a dynamic tour operator, we would love to share our passion for nature, wildlife and cultural diversity with you. Discovery Transfer and Tours offer camping safaris as well as lodging Safaris. Our company philosophy is to ensure quality of service and personal attention to each and every client. Our tours start from 3 days to 14 days within Namibia, Botswana and Victoria Falls. Discovery Transfer and Tours is registered with the Namibia Tourism Board and legally complies with all the regulations required to operate as a Tour Operator.Read more
77 Discovery Transfers and Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- GLGun-Marie10 Days Namibia Coverage (Lodging)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 30, 2019I was very satisfied with my 10 day Namibia Coverage Lodging trip, organised by Discovery Tours. Everything was well planned, the lodges good and the guide expe…Read moreDiscovery Transfers and Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for your support, highly appreciated. we are glad you were happy during your stay in Namibia. Warm Regards: Discovery Transfer and Tours Team
- Vivienne3-Day Sossusvlei Camping Adventure3.0 - AverageWritten on October 4, 2019The campsite was pretty nice, but it’s quite a bit outside of Sossusvlei, so you won’t get to see sunrise or sunset at the park. The guide complained the whole …Read moreDiscovery Transfers and Tours commented on this reviewHi Viviennne We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with our guide. This situation is not ordinary and these incidents are not typical of us. We are very serious when it comes to our client’s satisfaction and have a zero tolerance policy in this respect. We will engage the guide and if necessary give him more training regarding customer service. We appreciate that you understand that mistakes sometimes happen despite the numerous checks and measures. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again. It is not so easy to stay inside the park in Sossusvlei especially when the booking was done a little bit late. To get a chance of staying inside the park, one need to book 8 months to a year in advance, but still we can only guarantee staying inside the park base on availability of accommodations during the time of the tour confirmation. Fanuel
- EKerich8-Day Etosha National Park, Swakopmund & Sossusvlei (Camping)4.0 - GoodWritten on September 30, 2019All aspects of the tour were great. It went to all the important places in Namibia, was compact and affordable. Thoroughly recommend it!
- MMattE8-Day Etosha National Park, Swakopmund & Sossusvlei (Camping)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 20, 2019Amazing tour with Seven. We got to see a wide range of things and stayed in some great campsites. Seven was very knowledgeable and always had good stories to te…Read more
- JHJanSossusvlei, Swakopmund & Etosha (Camping) - 7 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 14, 2019Thanks to tourradar and discovery for the wonderfull tourDiscovery Transfers and Tours commented on this reviewHi Jan Thank you for taking the time to rate our service. We appreciate your effort very much. I am glad you have enjoyed your experience and hopefully, you can recommend your friends and family to Discovery Transfers and Tours. Fanuel
- KKnutJosteinBerglyd4-Day Sossusvlei & Swakopmund Lodging4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 20, 2019Bring warm clothes! Help the guide in setting up th tents!!
- KWKetil3-Day Sossusvlei Experience (lodging)3.5 - GoodWritten on July 26, 2019No water in the shower. The lunch could be better, considering the price is more than 800 euro
- ELEliza6-Day Sossusvlei and Etosha National Park (Camping)3.5 - GoodWritten on July 14, 2019Scheduled to leave between 8-8.30am but we were delayed because 2 others on the tour had their flight cancelled. Waited 1.5 HOURS on the street to be collected…Read moreDiscovery Transfers and Tours commented on this reviewDear Eliza We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you. I have also sent you a letter of apology on your email. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer. Fanuel (Manager)
- YZYewei8-Day Etosha National Park, Swakopmund & Sossusvlei (Camping)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 2019Lukas was a wonderful tour guide, and this was an incredible experience. I am grateful to Discovery Transfer and Tours for organizing such a memorable trip, and…Read more
Discovery Transfers and Tours Tours
About Discovery Transfers and Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!