- Discover the world at your pace
- Luxury travel combined with several activities
- Meet local guides in the most famous destinations
- Live like a local while exploring
72 Discovery Nomads Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- MariniRome to Milan Adventure Tour1.5 - Rather poorWritten on November 12, 2017My experience has been terrible!!!! If you want to have prearranges bookings ita best you do them your self. This is a super duper expensive way of booking ho…Read moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marini, The single supplement is a premium charged to solo travellers when they take a room alone. All rooms that were provided to you are Standard Rooms with queen or king size bed. You didn't mention that you're claustrophobic, neither sent any special request in this regard. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- SNSeanLondon to Paris and Berlin Tour2.0 - Rather poorWritten on November 5, 2017The trip was not as organized as I suspected. Our first stop was wonderful, hotel was expecting us, tours were on schedule and well organized. Second stop in …Read moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Sean, Thank you for the review and I apologise that you experiences certain problems during the tour. All the refunds have been issued and it takes about 5 bank details for them to appear on your bank statement. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads team
- GinoFrance, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 2, 2017Overall great experience. Liked the tours, hotels and schedule was good. Kate was very helpful. A few areas for improvement but overall very good
- MFMichaelFrance, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour2.5 - AverageWritten on October 10, 2017…ut any overall guidance. In the tour description from Tour Radar and Discovery Nomads they speak of a Paris sightseeing tour, which was actually …Read moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Michael, Thank you for your review. We informed you after the booking that the Voucher and other travel documents will be sent 10 days prior to departure. This is standard practice and we sent you the documents within the stated period. You asked for the train departure times and we answered that departures are usually scheduled in the morning and sent you an approximate timing noting that it depends on the availability. We do not define the exact hotel distances to attractions but we offer hotels that are centrally located and either walking distance to the train station/attractions or a short ride by public transport. The tour you were booked in was an independent tour and you meet with the guide only for sightseeing tours. Vaporetto ride to Murano and Burano, Peggy Guggenheim and the Academia Gallery are activities that we advise to do in Venice and none of them included in the tour, as well as Ufizzi Gallery please read “what’s included” section. Those activities can be added to the tour for an extra cost. Louvre museum tour includes an introduction and main facts about the museum and entrance tickets. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- KSKyraBarcelona to Granada and Madrid Tour1.5 - Rather poorWritten on September 20, 2017HORRIBLE AVOID NO TRANSFERS Signed us up for FREE tours - but we had to "Tip" them F minus NO suggestions of other things to do. They always chose the…Read moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Kyra, Thank you for your review. Arrival and departure transfers are not included in our tours and we offer them at extra cost. We sometimes include free sightseeing tour in order to make our tours less expensive for our customer's benefit. You are not obliged to tip the guides if you don't like the tour. You got great design hotels, transportation and sightseeing tours. We still hope you had great time in Spain. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team
Discovery Nomads Tours
About Discovery Nomads
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
Is it possible to customize the tour and add a few other cities?
Yes, it’s possible to customize the adventure to fit you just right. We can add more days to the tour and even other cities, just let us know where you would like to go and we will do the rest.
Is it possible to add pre and/or post accommodation to the tour?
Yes, we offer pre/post accommodation for all our tours, please request a quote.
Is there an airport pick up included for Discovery Nomads Tours?
Airport transfers are not included in our tours, but we offer them as an extra, please request a quote.
What does road trip adventure mean?
Road Trip Adventure is the most exiting journey, you will get a car (full insurance cover, of course) and drive along the most scenic routes in Europe or US, stay in design hotels and meet your local guides in each city along the way, there's lots of activities included and the routes are organized that way so you enjoy driving and won't get tired.
What is the age limit for this tour?
Participation in a Discovery Nomads Tours is eligible for 18 years old adult. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
Is it possible to get a list of hostels or hotels for the tour?
A list of hotels is not available in advance, as it’s still being confirmed by Discovery Nomads in the lead up to the trip departure. Nevertheless, the travelers can expect comfortable centrally located 4* stars hotels from top brands like Hilton, Marriott, Novotel, Mercury, Ibis, Radisson, Best Western, Starwood hotels, etc.
What does single supplement mean?
If you are travelling single, then a single supplement is mandatory and you will get your own room at our designer’s hotels. The additional price is quoted in 'What's included' section. We do not offer shared rooms with other travelers that you are not acquainted with.