“It was our first trip to Spain and it was amazing! I just loved the country and people are very friendly. Hotels were super luxury and exceeded our expectations. Sightseeing tours were really great, Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and Alhambra in Granada were...“
- Discover the world at your pace
- Luxury travel combined with several activities
- Meet local guides in the most famous destinations
- Live like a local while exploring
Discovery Nomads is an adventure travel company and offers independent tours and small private group tours. The Company was created by experienced travellers, who have visited more than 90 countries as a desire to share their passion for traveling and for exploring ...
Discovery Nomads is an adventure travel company and offers independent tours and small private group tours. The Company was created by experienced travellers, who have visited more than 90 countries as a desire to share their passion for traveling and for exploring what our planet has to offer. Discovery Nomads offer itineraries in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa and Australia. Who Will Go Active travellers with a spirit of adventure who want luxury travel experience and lots of activities. Discovery Nomads trips include design hotel accommodation, transport, a great amount of activities and entertainment and are focused to immerse travellers into the atmosphere of the visited countries and cities. The travellers will explore the chosen route without nerving tour leaders and large touristic groups, but just meet local guides when visiting certain attractions. The motivation behind this was to give an opportunity for travellers not just to go on perfectly organized adventure but also to escape from touristic crowds, learn local language, live like a local and privately explore the countries. Where Will You Go The Company offers itineraries in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa and Australia. Discovery Adventures creates different types of adventures from City Discovery's, Road Trips, Sailing or Skiing to Safari. Take a road trip on Route 66 in US traveling from New York to Los Angeles, explore beaches and wildlife of Madagascar, learn surfing on Mauritius, take a trek to Machu Picchu, see the ruins of ancient Angkor Wat in Cambodia or go on Eurotrip through all significant European capital cities. Why To Go We understand that each traveller enjoys different styles and some prefer breathtaking beaches with white sand, surfing and huge waves, another ones prefer getting lost in a huge city, living on the rooftop and having a morning run in Central Park. We keep that in mind and create adventures that have a great range of activities and will suit you perfectly. The only thing that stays the same is the level of comfort. We are working with top leading design hotels and provide our travellers with comfortable private transportation.Read more
86 Discovery Nomads Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- WSWilliamRome to Venice Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 7, 2018We liked the customized tour without the group tour.
- SsandhyaUltimate Italy Adventure Tour1.5 - Rather poorWritten on March 1, 2018I took Ultimate Italy Adventure Tour. The TOUR RADAR is WORST. The whole tour right from the booking till I dropped in the middle was most unpleasant experience…Read moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Sandhya, Thank you for your review. Ultimate Italy Tour is an independent adventure and travellers meet local guides and a small group of other travellers on sightseeing tours and activities. Airport transfers are included in this tour and we offer them at extra cost. You booked the tour last minute and unfortunately we could not accommodate your cancellation request. We still hope you had great time in Italy. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- TRTimRome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour3.5 - GoodWritten on January 21, 2018We took the Rome to Barcelona Adventure tour in January 2018. The good news was that every hotel and train reservation provided were correct and accepted. The…Read moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Tim, Thank you very much for the review. We are always keen to hear about travellers experience therefore it gives us a change to improve. I would like to mention that the Hotel in Florence is located near train station and it takes 15 minutes walking to Duomo. As far as Florence city center is not allowed to enter by car, taxis have to make a long way round to enter the city from the opposite side and it actually takes 30 mins to do so. Flight from Nice to Barcelona always includes one 23kg checked bag and one bag in cabin not more 8kg, other extra bags are paid by the travellers themselves. As a standard rule we send the Voucher 10-14 days prior to departure. All the changes should be requested before booking the tour, though we can make some changes and/or extra nights, sightseeing tours after the booking, but not after the Voucher has been sent. Duomo in Florence is not included and can purchased as an extra. All our tours have a certain schedule and we ask our travellers to follow it up. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip to Europe. Best regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
Discovery Nomads Tours
About Discovery Nomads
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
Is it possible to customize the tour and add a few other cities?
Yes, it’s possible to customize the adventure to fit you just right. We can add more days to the tour and even other cities, just let us know where you would like to go and we will do the rest.
Is it possible to add pre and/or post accommodation to the tour?
Yes, we offer pre/post accommodation for all our tours, please request a quote.
Is there an airport pick up included for Discovery Nomads Tours?
Airport transfers are not included in our tours, but we offer them as an extra, please request a quote.
What does road trip adventure mean?
Road Trip Adventure is the most exiting journey, you will get a car (full insurance cover, of course) and drive along the most scenic routes in Europe or US, stay in design hotels and meet your local guides in each city along the way, there's lots of activities included and the routes are organized that way so you enjoy driving and won't get tired.
What is the age limit for this tour?
Participation in a Discovery Nomads Tours is eligible for 18 years old adult. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
Is it possible to get a list of hostels or hotels for the tour?
A list of hotels is not available in advance, as it’s still being confirmed by Discovery Nomads in the lead up to the trip departure. Nevertheless, the travelers can expect comfortable centrally located 4* stars hotels from top brands like Hilton, Marriott, Novotel, Mercury, Ibis, Radisson, Best Western, Starwood hotels, etc.
What does single supplement mean?
If you are travelling single, then a single supplement is mandatory and you will get your own room at our designer’s hotels. The additional price is quoted in 'What's included' section. We do not offer shared rooms with other travelers that you are not acquainted with.