- Individual tour planning
- Local immersion with people and culture
- We personally guide you
- Top of the line equipment
The center of our tours are based always around nature, fun, sport and the immersion with the local people and their cultures. All our tours are adjusted to the abilities and levels of our guests. We love to make our guests feel welcome and to provide the most for a ...
The center of our tours are based always around nature, fun, sport and the immersion with the local people and their cultures. All our tours are adjusted to the abilities and levels of our guests. We love to make our guests feel welcome and to provide the most for a very unique cycling vacation.Read more
4 Cycle Green Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- RRegulaMagnificent Mani Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on February 9, 2019A good way to explore the Mani. We enjoyed biking in our own pace and always have some time for a swim.
- RRosannaSmithMessinia Coastal Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 30, 2019Tour was amazing , beautiful, well planned
Cycle Green Tours Tours
About Cycle Green Tours
Cycle Green Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Cycle Green Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is bike rental included in the tour fare?
Yes, rental of our well-maintained trekking bikes is included. E-bikes are available on request, so do not hesitate to communicate us your preference.
Are children allowed on your trip?
As long as accompanied by an adult, we warmly welcome underage! Please mind that this is an active holiday, thus make sure your kids are able to manage cycling the mentioned distances.