MS Seine Comtesse
Tour on this Ship
Our MS SEINE COMTESSE is a true countess. She glides through the romantic Normandy elegantly and in style. Generously furnished cabins with a lot of comfort are waiting for your duration of the trip. Fantastic panoramas are not guaranteed by large panorama windows in the cabins, but also in the other public areas. Frances cuisine is world-famous. And naturally you will also experience that on-board. Dishes prepared fresh every day are always a poem and round-off the unforgettable travelling experience duly.
- Panorama restaurant
- Panorama saloon with bar
- Souvenir shop
- Sun deck with awnings
- On-board facilities
- Panorama restaurant, panorama saloon with bar, souvenir shop, library, sun deck with awnings, chess, chairs, tables and deckchairs.
- First aid
- Medical assistance can be reach on land within a short period.
- Restaurant / kitchen
- At meal times, all guest will find a place in the generously arranged panorama restaurant. Let yourself be pampered by the friendly staff. International specialities can be found in the menu, as well as dishes from kitchens of the countries along the travelling route.
- On-board programme
- Theme evenings, quiz events, bingo (depending on the programme) as well as live music ensure that there is no time for boredom on-board. Books, board and card games are also available.
- Means of payment
- The currency on-board is Euro. At the end of the cruise, you can conveniently pay your invoice as well as excursions booked on-board in cash, with your EC card or credit card (Mastercard, VISA, you will need your PIN number).
- Life on board
- There is a hearty family atmosphere on-board. We recommend you take along comfortable clothing, a pullover for the cooler evenings as well as sturdy footwear for trips on-land. We request neat clothing for the evening meals. The cruise management is always available for advice and support during the cruise trip.
Staterooms / Suites
- 2 Bed Deluxe Cabin 15 m²
- 2 Bed Main Deck Cabin 12 m²
The cabins have an approx. size of 15 m² and have larger panorama windows that can be opened in the deluxe cabins. They offer beds positioned next to each other that can be pushed apart on request.
- The cabins are furnished in style and comfort with an air conditioning system that can be regulated separately, shower/WC SAT TV, telephone, hair dryer and safe.
At meal times, all guest will find a place in the generously arranged panorama restaurant. Let yourself be pampered by the friendly staff. International specialities can be found in the menu, as well as dishes from kitchens of the countries along the travelling route