Renovated in 2009, the Rostropovich riverboat cruises smoothly on the waters of the Volga Baltic Canal and features an impressive accommodating capacity of 212 passengers, in the 106 stunning cabins it is provided with. Premium services and facilities come without saying on this four-star sailing vessel, along with the breathtaking Russian landscape, forming an unparalleled experience for any travel enthusiast.
- Sundeck with chaise longues and a bar
- Welcoming restaurant
- Lounge area with a bar and a dancefloor
- Laundry service
- Medical room
- Conference room
- Gift shop
- Elevator service
- 220V electricity
- Enticing library
- Piano bar
- Live music in the evening
- Russian cooking classes
- Russian language courses
- Painting classes
- Board games
- Main deck - 22 cabins
- Upper deck - 40 cabins
- Sun deck - 18 cabins
- Lifeboat deck - 26 cabins
- RWRoyEternal Volga from Saint Petersburg to Moscow (port-to-port cruise)4.0 - GoodWritten on August 13, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Imperial Suite (323 sq. ft) with panoramic balcony
- Hermitage Suite (205 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Mariinsky Suite (226 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Bolshoi Suite (205 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Deluxe Cabin (172 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Junior Suite (237 sq. ft.)
- Deluxe Cabin (205 sq. ft.) without balcony
- Standard Cabin (135 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Regular Cabin (129 sq. ft.) without balcony
- Upper Deck
- 2 beds
- Bathroom with shower
- Double bed
- Living room
- 2 armchairs
- All dishes are heavily influenced by the Russian cuisine, although other international influences can also be found in here.
- Diverse breakfast served in a buffet style.
- Lunch includes at least one Russian soup and dinners are always themed, as a part of the evening entertainment programme.
- Fresh coffee, tea, water available at all times.
- Premium drinks served at the bar.
- Tea ceremonies and vodka tastings will take place throughout the whole cruise.