With a capacity of accommodating 158 passengers in 78 cabins, this boat will be found conducting Po river cruises, as well as in the Venetian Lagoon. The fact that it is provided with large windows in all areas, is one of its best assets, although all the other amenities, such as the spacious sundeck or dining room are not to be left out, either.
- Lounge area with dance floor
- Sophisticated bar
- Dining room
- Large sundeck with chairs and chaiselongues
- Gift boutique
- Wifi available
- Central heating
- 220V electricity
- Upper deck - 27 cabins provided with twin beds
- Main deck - 51 cabins - 44 cabins with twin beds, 4 cabins provided with a double bed, 1 suite.
- WillemVenice, the lagoon and the Po delta (port-to-port cruise)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 24, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewWe are glad to read you had a great time on board the M.S Michelangelo. We've taken good note of your remarks and suggestions and will pass them on to the appropriate persons. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again on board one of our ships. Best regards, Croisieurope Customer Care Department
- RLRachelThe gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 3, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mrs LaSota, We thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to ready you enjoyed your trip so much! We will forward your kind words to our crew. We took good note of your comments on the late dinner and can understand the need for snacks! We hope to welcome you soon on board one of our ship. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- RJRolfThe gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)3.5 - GoodWritten on March 31, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Johansson, We took good note of your review. However, no other navigation than the one in the Laguna on day 2 is planned in this program. Your comments on the guide were duly noted and forwarded to our incoming service on the spot. We hope we will still have the pleasure to welcome you on board one of our ship. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- SMSusanThe gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 16, 2018
- BarBaraThe gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 5, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Upper Deck Cabin (11 sq. m.)
- Main Deck Cabin (11 sq. m.)
- Telephone (for internal calls only)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Independent air-conditioning
- Electricity 220V
- Breakfast buffet including hot and cold dishes
- Fixed menu with regional and international influences for the 3 course lunch and dinner meals
- Soft drinks such as coffee, tea, water or juice are served with the main meals, but are also available the through entire day.
- Wines and beers are also served throughout the meal times
- Special dietary requests are taken in consideration, although they must be announced in advance, when the booking is made.
- Diverse offer for all the other drinks available at the bar.
MS Michelangelo Tours
- Family Club: Venice and its Lagoon 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$0
- The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise) 5 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$644
- Family Club: Venice and its Lagoon (port-to-port cruise) 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$0
- Venice, the lagoon and the Po delta (port-to-port cruise) 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$0
- From Renaissance-infused Mantua to the Canals of Venice (7 destinations) 7 daysStarts MantuaEnds Venice$1,443