With a capacity of accommodating 158 passengers in 78 cabins, this boat will be found conducting Po river cruises, as well as in the Venetian Lagoon. The fact that it is provided with large windows in all areas, is one of its best assets, although all the other amenities, such as the spacious sundeck or dining room are not to be left out, either.
- Lounge area with dance floor
- Sophisticated bar
- Dining room
- Large sundeck with chairs and chaiselongues
- Gift boutique
- Wifi available
- Central heating
- 220V electricity
- Upper deck - 27 cabins provided with twin beds
- Main deck - 51 cabins - 44 cabins with twin beds, 4 cabins provided with a double bed, 1 suite.
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (11 sq. m.)
- Telephone (for internal calls only)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Independent air-conditioning
- Electricity 220V
- Breakfast buffet including hot and cold dishes
- Fixed menu with regional and international influences for the 3 course lunch and dinner meals
- Soft drinks such as coffee, tea, water or juice are served with the main meals, but are also available the through entire day.
- Wines and beers are also served throughout the meal times
- Special dietary requests are taken in consideration, although they must be announced in advance, when the booking is made.
- Diverse offer for all the other drinks available at the bar.
MS Michelangelo Tours
- Family Club: Venice and its Lagoon 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$1,191
- Venice, the Lagoon islands and the Pô Delta (port-to-port cruise) 7 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$2,001
- The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise) 5 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$1,235
- Family Club: Venice and its Lagoon (port-to-port cruise) 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$952
- Venice, the lagoon and the Po delta (port-to-port cruise) 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$1,457
- New Year in Venice (port-to-port cruise) 5 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$1,217