Built in 2014 and measuring 295 feet in length and 32 feet in width, Lafayette is CroisiEurope’s crown jewel. Its panoramic windows will make the Rhine river cruise an unforgettable experience for the 82 passengers it is able to host. What adds even more magic to the trip is the large sundeck this 2-deck ship is provided with. There’s no room for doubt left here: when it comes to sightseeing, this ship has them all. All of the other aspects are not be left behind, either: outstanding services, impeccable crew and a place where the contemporary interior design is enhanced by luxurious materials, colors and lights.
- Dining room for pleasant meals with friends, family or newly found company
- Lounge area with a bar for after dinner fun times
- Appealing sundeck provided with a great number of seats
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- 220V electricity
- WIFI available only after paying an additional fee
- Souvenir kiosk at the reception
- Upper Deck - 14 cabins (11 cabins with a double bed, 2 cabins with one bed, 1 cabin for the disabled)
- Main Deck - 29 cabins ( 27 cabins with a double bed, 2 cabins with one bed)
- MHmary3 Rivers: the beautiful valleys of the Moselle, the romantic Rhine and the Neckar5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (14 sq. m.)
- Large panoramic windows for the ones located on the upper deck
- Spacious closets
- Twin / single beds
- Individually controlled air-conditioning system
- Private bathroom equipped with shower
- Bath products are available for free
- Flat TV screen to watch your favorite channels
- Personal safe
- Plenty of space under the bed designed for suitcase storage
- Soft drinks and alcohol, mainly wine and beer, are constantly accompanying the dishes that are being served.
- Expensive drinks such as champagne and sparkling wines are not included in the cruising offer, meaning that they are going to be paid separately.
- The dishes are exclusively based on the French kitchen, under the careful handling of chef Alain Bohn.
- Coffee, juice, tea and water are on the house during the summer season.
MS Lafayette Tours
- The romantic Rhine valley and the rock of the Lorelei 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,560
- The valleys of the romantic Rhine, the Mosel and the Main 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,722
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and the Famous Rock of the Lorelei 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,122
- 3 Rivers: the beautiful valleys of the Moselle, the romantic Rhine and the Neckar 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$2,172
- 3 Rivers: the valleys of the Neckar, the romantic Rhine and the Moselle 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$2,302