MS Douce France
MS Douce France is one of the CroisiEurope’s fleet ship, while also being the perfect sailing vessel for a Rhine river cruise - the four-star recognition speaks for itself. Although, this 2-deck cruising ship has been built in 1997, it has been completely refurbished by 2011, reaching a capacity of hosting no less than 160 passengers. 23 crew members making you feel like home on this 110 m long and 11.4 m wide ship, 79 cabins and a beautiful spacious deck to enjoy the European sun are just the beginning of a great adventure on the board of MS Douce France, one of the best Rhine river cruise ships.
- A spacious deck equipped with plenty of seats for guests to soak in the sun.
- A relaxing lounge bar equipped with a dance floor.
- The bar where you can sip a drink in a newly found company.
- The main restaurant which includes an inviting dining area where guests can enjoy their meals in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.
- An originally designed gift shop which offers authentic souvenirs for friends and families.
- The library which provides exciting and varied genres that will appeal to anyone’s taste.
- Central heating
- Air conditioning system
- 220 V electricity
- Wifi available on board, in exchange for a fee
- Games preceding dinners and post-dinner dances
- Background live music ensured by local artists
- The Upper Deck holds 28 cabins (23 twins, 5 doubles)
- The Main Deck holds 51 cabins (36 twins, 8 doubles, 4 triple cabins, 2 singles and 1 suite).
- NFNormaFrom Amsterdam to Basel: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 10, 2017
- MMMariusFrom Amsterdam to Basel: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 26, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (108 sq. ft.)
- Shower cabin
- Double beds / single beds
- Personal safe
- Satellite TV
- Panoramic window
- Individually controlled air-conditioned system
- Carefully designed menus invite you to experience the exquisite French gastronomy
- Croisi’s chefs have worked along Michelin-starred giants such as Marc Haeberlin and Paul Bocuse
- Alain Bohn, Croisi’s head chef, is a member of Maîtres Cuisiniers de France, a 50 years old association including no more than 250 chefs worldwide
- Enjoy a self-served breakfast buffet abundant in pastries, cold cuts, eggs, various sausage varieties, fresh fruit and yogurt or jams and jellies; quench your thirst with fresh fruit juices and a warm cup of tea or coffee
- Delight yourself with 3 course lunch and dinner menus cooked using only the freshest of ingredients
- Your meals will be paired with excellent complimentary wines
- All lunch and dinner meals are served at fixed times and in a single seating for all passengers
- Croisi provides free beverages on all cruises including mineral water, fruit juice, coffee, tea, beer or house wine
- Some cruises include an open bar, but for those that don’t, travelers can purchase a €30 drink card that will cover beverages served at the bar; any amount of money remaining on your card will be reimbursed at the end of the cruise
- Premium vintage wines, as well as champagne are available at an additional charge on all cruises
MS Douce France Tours
- From Amsterdam to Basel: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River 9 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,727
- Christmas in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- From Basel to Amsterdam : The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,727
- Biking along the Rhine 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,182
- Biking along the Rhine (23 destinations) 9 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,387
- Southern Europe: The Douro River (Port-to-Port Cruise.No Transfers Included) 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$0
- Biking along the Rhine (10 destinations) 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,004
- Biking along the Rhine (16 destinations) 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,546
- Biking along the Rhine 9 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,387
- Biking along the Rhine (18 destinations) 9 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$2,865