A Danube river cruise may be just what you are looking for your holiday. On the other hand, a Rhine river cruise does not sound that bad either, right? CroisiEurope Travel’s, MS Beethoven, the four-star ship, will take you to places! Built in 2004, but refurbished in 2010, it now offers 90 cabins which can host up to 180 guests. This luxurious ship measuring 110 m in length and 11.4 m in width, stretches along 3 decks from which anyone can marvel at the breathtaking landscapes. Those who prefer staying indoors, admiring the view from one of the French balconies is a tempting idea, too!
- A lounge bar designed in an appealing color palette to which 180-degree panoramic windows have been added.
- Panorama Bar, a small bar located on the stern of the ship
- A large deck equipped with deckchairs
- Cabins provided with French balconies
- A main restaurant located on the Main Deck
- A quiet and comfy dining area
- A full-service bar
- Passenger elevator service
- Wifi available on board in exchange for an additional fee
- Central heating system
- Air-conditioning system
- 220V electricity
- Bright and airy public spaces with plenty of seating options
- A gift shop filled with a vast variety of souvenirs.
- An enticing library to get your favorite books and read them
- Radar system
- Occasional music ensured by local performers, games and quizzes.
- Upper Deck - 42 cabins - 40 twins and 2 cabins with double beds.
- Middle Deck - 27 cabins - 24 twins, 2 cabins with a double bed and 1 cabin for disabled passengers.
- Lower Deck - 21 cabins - 19 twins and 2 doubles.
- EMEmmaThe Romantic Rhine Valley and the Rock of Lorelei (port-to-port cruise)3.5 - GoodWritten on April 23, 2018
- MSMohanThe beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
The MS Beethoven cruise ship has 90 cabins to offer to its visitors, out of which 6 are equipped with double beds and 1 has all the equipment needed for the disabled. The cabins on the Upper deck feature mesmerizing French balconies which will add an extra amount of magic to the trip.
- A vanity area
- Satellite TV
- Individual air-conditioning system
- A phone for internal calls only.
- Carefully designed menus invite you to experience the exquisite French gastronomy
- Croisi’s chefs have worked along Michelin-starred giants such as Marc Haeberlin and Paul Bocuse
- Alain Bohn, Croisi’s head chef, is a member of Maîtres Cuisiniers de France, a 50 years old association including no more than 250 chefs worldwide
- Enjoy a self-served breakfast buffet abundant in pastries, cold cuts, eggs, various sausage varieties, fresh fruit and yogurt or jams and jellies; quench your thirst with fresh fruit juices and a warm cup of tea or coffee
- Delight yourself with 3 course lunch and dinner menus cooked using only the freshest of ingredients
- Your meals will be paired with excellent complimentary wines
- All lunch and dinner meals are served at fixed times and in a single seating for all passengers
- Croisi provides free beverages on all cruises including mineral water, fruit juice, coffee, tea, beer or house wine
- Some cruises include an open bar, but for those that don’t, travelers can purchase a €30 drink card that will cover beverages served at the bar; any amount of money remaining on your card will be reimbursed at the end of the cruise
- Premium vintage wines, as well as champagne are available at an additional charge on all cruises
MS Beethoven Tours
- The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$2,285
- Authentic Holland and the Charms of Belgium 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$2,140
- Along the Danube and the Rhine - Following the Romantic Road 9 daysStarts ViennaEnds Strasbourg$2,436
- The Beautiful Blue Danube 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$0
- Rhineland ChristmasThe Wild Rhine 3 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and the Rock of Lorelei (port-to-port cruise) 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,160
- Hiking Cruises in the Former Austro-Hungarian Empire 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$0
- Biking along the Danube 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$3,053
- Christmas Markets in Alsace (port-to-port cruise) 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$652
- Christmas in Rhineland - The Wild Rhine River 3 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- Biking along the Danube 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$0
- Holland and the romantic Rhine valley (port-to-port cruise) 7 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Strasbourg$1,511
- From the Rhine to the Danube: the Magic of 3 Rivers 13 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Vienna$0
- A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$522
- Christmas market in Alsace (port-to-port cruise) 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$427
- Rhineland ChristmasThe Wild Rhine (port-to-port cruise) 3 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- Rhineland New Year (including St Goar) 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$810