A Danube river cruise may be just what you are looking for your holiday. On the other hand, a Rhine river cruise does not sound that bad either, right? CroisiEurope Travel’s, MS Beethoven, the four-star ship, will take you to places! Built in 2004, but refurbished in 2010, it now offers 90 cabins which can host up to 180 guests. This luxurious ship measuring 110 m in length and 11.4 m in width, stretches along 3 decks from which anyone can marvel at the breathtaking landscapes. Those who prefer staying indoors, admiring the view from one of the French balconies is a tempting idea, too!
- A lounge bar designed in an appealing color palette to which 180-degree panoramic windows have been added.
- Panorama Bar, a small bar located on the stern of the ship
- A large deck equipped with deckchairs
- Cabins provided with French balconies
- A main restaurant located on the Main Deck
- A quiet and comfy dining area
- A full-service bar
- Passenger elevator service
- Wifi available on board in exchange for an additional fee
- Central heating system
- Air-conditioning system
- 220V electricity
- Bright and airy public spaces with plenty of seating options
- A gift shop filled with a vast variety of souvenirs.
- An enticing library to get your favorite books and read them
- Radar system
- Occasional music ensured by local performers, games and quizzes.
- Upper Deck - 42 cabins - 40 twins and 2 cabins with double beds.
- Middle Deck - 27 cabins - 24 twins, 2 cabins with a double bed and 1 cabin for disabled passengers.
- Lower Deck - 21 cabins - 19 twins and 2 doubles.
- MSMohanBeautiful blue Danube4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
The MS Beethoven cruise ship has 90 cabins to offer to its visitors, out of which 6 are equipped with double beds and 1 has all the equipment needed for the disabled. The cabins on the Upper deck feature mesmerizing French balconies which will add an extra amount of magic to the trip.
- A vanity area
- Satellite TV
- Individual air-conditioning system
- A phone for internal calls only.
- The cruise has an All Inclusive system, so a breakfast buffet is to be expected, along with a 3 course menu for both lunch and dinner.
- Preponderant French cuisine mixed with other international dishes.
- Enjoy a wide variety of cold cuts, cheeses, breakfast meats and pastries.
- Soft drinks, local wine and beer.
- Enjoy a cup of fresh fruit juice, coffee or tea, in the morning.
- Most of the ingredients are bought from ports, so as to ensure the freshness of dishes at all times.
MS Beethoven Tours
- The Capitals along the Danube 5 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$1,065 $975-8%
- Beautiful blue Danube 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$2,237
- Northern Europe: Along the Danube and the Rhine - Following the Romantic Road 9 daysStarts ViennaEnds Strasbourg$0
- Rhineland ChristmasThe Wild Rhine (6 destinations) 3 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$484
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and the Famous Rock of the Lorelei 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,122
- Follow the Romantic Road on a cruise along the Danube and the Rhine 9 daysStarts ViennaEnds Strasbourg$2,474
- Hiking Cruises in the Former Austro-Hungarian Empire 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$2,369
- Biking along the Danube 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$2,961
- Christmas Markets in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$537
- A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$654
- Christmas in Rhineland - The Wild Rhine River 3 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- From the Rhine to the Danube and the Magic of 3 Rivers 9 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Vienna$2,007
- From the Rhine to the Danube: the magic of 3 rivers 13 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Vienna$3,355
- A Bountiful Christmas in Alsace and the Black Forest 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$549
- Christmas market in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$449
- Rhineland ChristmasThe Wild Rhine 3 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$490
- Rhineland New Year 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$849