A Danube river cruise may be just what you are looking for your holiday. On the other hand, a Rhine river cruise does not sound that bad either, right? CroisiEurope Travel’s, MS Beethoven, the four-star ship, will take you to places! Built in 2004, but refurbished in 2010, it now offers 90 cabins which can host up to 180 guests. This luxurious ship measuring 110 m in length and 11.4 m in width, stretches along 3 decks from which anyone can marvel at the breathtaking landscapes. Those who prefer staying indoors, admiring the view from one of the French balconies is a tempting idea, too!
- A lounge bar designed in an appealing color palette to which 180-degree panoramic windows have been added.
- Panorama Bar, a small bar located on the stern of the ship
- A large deck equipped with deckchairs
- Cabins provided with French balconies
- A main restaurant located on the Main Deck
- A quiet and comfy dining area
- A full-service bar
- Passenger elevator service
- Wifi available on board in exchange for an additional fee
- Central heating system
- Air-conditioning system
- 220V electricity
- Bright and airy public spaces with plenty of seating options
- A gift shop filled with a vast variety of souvenirs.
- An enticing library to get your favorite books and read them
- Radar system
- Occasional music ensured by local performers, games and quizzes.
- Upper Deck - 42 cabins - 40 twins and 2 cabins with double beds.
- Middle Deck - 27 cabins - 24 twins, 2 cabins with a double bed and 1 cabin for disabled passengers.
- Lower Deck - 21 cabins - 19 twins and 2 doubles.
- DADexterThe beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 18, 2019
- VBVolhaHolland and its tulips (port-to-port cruise)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 14, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mrs. Buslava Severino, Many thanks for your review. We should indeed have been more prepared as your file did mention a baby. We are really sorry. We hope you still had a great time despite this. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- MaxSpringtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) (from Amsterdam to Antwerp)4.0 - GoodWritten on May 9, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Scholefield, We are very sorry, it must have been a really stressful way to start the trip. The mooring dock was indeed changed at the last minute. We failed to inform some clients in time and would like to apologize. Tourradar is absolutely not to be blamed. We hope you had a great time once on board. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- RHRobinSpringtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) (from Amsterdam to Antwerp)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 28, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Hursey, Thank you for reviewing your cruise and your kind words. We'll make sure to let the crew know. We hope to welcome you again on board one of our ships. If so, please feel free to ask if there are other English speaking passengers. We are glad you were still able to enjoy your trip despite that. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- EEthelBakerCruise on the IJsselmeer, one of Holland's treasures (port-to-port cruise)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 25, 2019CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mrs. Baker, We would like to thank you for your review and kind words. We are so glad to read you had a great time with us! We'll make sure to forward your compliments to the crew. We hope to welcome you again on board one of our ships. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- RGRenatoHolland and the romantic Rhine valley (port-to-port cruise)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2018
- AA TourRadar TravellerCruise on the IJsselmeer, one of Holland's treasures (port-to-port cruise)3.5 - GoodWritten on June 11, 2018
Staterooms / Suites
- Upper Deck Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
- Middle Deck Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
- Main Deck Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
The MS Beethoven cruise ship has 90 cabins to offer to its visitors, out of which 6 are equipped with double beds and 1 has all the equipment needed for the disabled. The cabins on the Upper deck feature mesmerizing French balconies which will add an extra amount of magic to the trip.
- Telephone (for internal calls only)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Independent air-conditioning
- Electricity 220V
- Carefully designed menus invite you to experience the exquisite French gastronomy
- Croisi’s chefs have worked along Michelin-starred giants such as Marc Haeberlin and Paul Bocuse
- Alain Bohn, Croisi’s head chef, is a member of Maîtres Cuisiniers de France, a 50 years old association including no more than 250 chefs worldwide
- Enjoy a self-served breakfast buffet abundant in pastries, cold cuts, eggs, various sausage varieties, fresh fruit and yogurt or jams and jellies; quench your thirst with fresh fruit juices and a warm cup of tea or coffee
- Delight yourself with 3 course lunch and dinner menus cooked using only the freshest of ingredients
- Your meals will be paired with excellent complimentary wines
- All lunch and dinner meals are served at fixed times and in a single seating for all passengers
- Croisi provides free beverages on all cruises including mineral water, fruit juice, coffee, tea, beer or house wine
- Some cruises include an open bar, but for those that don’t, travelers can purchase a €30 drink card that will cover beverages served at the bar; any amount of money remaining on your card will be reimbursed at the end of the cruise
- Premium vintage wines, as well as champagne are available at an additional charge on all cruises
MS Beethoven Tours
- Cruise on the IJsselmeer, one of Holland's treasures (port-to-port cruise) 6 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$1,467
- The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$1,443
- Along the Danube and the Rhine - Following the Romantic Road (port-to-port cruise) 9 daysStarts ViennaEnds Strasbourg$2,029
- Hiking Cruises in the Former Austro-Hungarian Empire (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$0
- Christmas markets in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$548
- Holland and the romantic Rhine valley (port-to-port cruise) 7 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Strasbourg$2,468 $1,964-20%
- Springtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) (from Amsterdam to Antwerp) 5 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Antwerp$1,032
- Holland and its tulips (port-to-port cruise) 4 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Antwerp$745
- Springtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) (from Antwerp to Amsterdam) 5 daysStarts AntwerpEnds Amsterdam$1,032
- Tulip time in Holland (port-to-port cruise) 4 daysStarts AntwerpEnds Amsterdam$745
- Biking along the Danube (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$0
- The Magic of Christmas: Savory delights and holiday traditions on a Rhine River cruise (port-to-port cruise) 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$919
- The Magic of Christmas: Savory delights and holiday traditions on a Rhine River cruise 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,186
- Authentic Holland and the Charms of Belgium (port-to-port cruise) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$0
- The Beautiful Blue Danube 8 daysStarts ViennaEnds Vienna$0