The Anne-Marie riverboat is a luxury barge which cruises on the Canal of Provence. The 5 crew members are professionally trained to look after their all of their 24 passenger’s needs. 12 cabins with a unique design are available for anyone who wishes to enjoy the river provided by this beautiful region.
- Exquisite lounge bar with plenty of seating options for all passengers looking for a place to relax while sipping on a cocktail, during the day or in the evening.
- Barbeque deck
- Sundeck fitted with chaiselongues and parasols
- Jacuzzi pool
- Bicycles available onboard
- Stereo system with CD available
Staterooms / Suites
- Upper Deck Cabin
- Main Deck Cabin
- Private bathroom which includes a shower cabin, toilet and a washbasin
- Telephone service available only for internal calls
- Personal safe
- Individually controlled air-conditioning system
- Exquisite French dishes provided by an authentic French chef, a graduate of one of France’s best cooking schools.
- All dishes are made out of the freshest ingredients
- All meals are accompanied by complimentary wines brought to you straight from the French vineyards.
MS Anne-Marie Tours
- Charming Provence : a barge cruise in Southern France 7 daysStarts ArlesEnds Arles$3,325 $2,257-32%
- Charming Provence : a barge cruise in Southern France (from Sete to Arles) 7 daysStarts SeteEnds Arles$3,325 $2,257-32%
- Christmas traditions and santons of Provence 5 daysStarts AvignonEnds Avignon$705
- Christmas traditions and Santons of Provence 5 daysStarts AvignonEnds Avignon$0