CroisiEurope River Cruises
Headquarters in Strasbourg, France
4.2/5 - Excellent
See all tours
14 CroisiEurope River Cruises Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 389 CroisiEurope River Cruises toursCheck it out
- MHmary3 Rivers: the beautiful valleys of the Moselle, the romantic Rhine and the Neckar5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 29, 2017…cruise was very very good. Food wonderful all very helpful. Would use Croisi againRead more
- JJJosephCentral Europe: From the Blue Danube to the Black Sea3.0 - AverageWritten on September 19, 2017The food was great. There were only 8 English speaking people on the cruise everyone else spoke French but the crew were really understanding. The rooms a very …Read more
- ZPZhannaSouthern Europe: Porto, the Douro Valley (Portugal) and Salamanca (Spain)4.0 - GoodWritten on August 17, 2017The best part was the crew,really like a family. They were friendly, efficient and impressively all spoke several languages.The transportation was OK but we alw…Read more
- MSMohanBeautiful blue Danube4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2017It was good and I hope to take another river cruise in the future. Thank you.
- THTroyTwo-River Cruise The magic of the picturesque Moselle and the romantic Rhine Valley5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 14, 2017Everything about it was awesome. From the moment we boarded to the time we got off.
- EJEsteHolland and Belgium: Flourishing with Art and Diamonds2.0 - Rather poorWritten on June 20, 2017We felt that the cruise were pricey. Only went to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. The food was very little and far between. We were hungry. With no choices we ofte…Read more
- SDsimonThe finest and most picturesque ports of call in the Seine valley4.0 - GoodWritten on June 16, 2017Excellent choice for us.....probably four star
CroisiEurope River Cruises Tours
Europe 259 tours
Asia 20 tours
Africa 4 tours
North America 2 tours
About CroisiEurope River Cruises
When river cruising was a privilege for the wealthy, CroisiEurope developed an affordable cruising concept offering the best value in river cruises at great prices, and appealing to every traveler. This was possible thanks to our involvement in all the steps: from the simple idea to the construction of our ships, the assembly of our crews, and the full integration of sales and logistical (purchasing, cuisine and maintenance) teams. Your pleasure is our priority, and we aim to provide just that in the comfort of our boats and the quality of the service you receive when dining. We call on all our expertise to better serve you, including working in partnership with some of the most renowned French chefs, such as Paul Bocuse and Marc Haeberlin. Owner and operator of 43 ships, the CroisiEurope river cruise company is proud to be the greatest river ship owners in Europe. Although the Rhine and its tributaries and the Danube remain the major river cruise destinations in Europe, we knew how to develop creative itineraries that appeal to everyone. But we also knew it was important to expand our cruises to unique destinations. These include the Seine and the Rhône, of course, but also the Tisza in Hungary, the Guadalquivir in Spain, the Douro in Portugal, the Dordogne and the Garonne in Bordeaux. Don’t forget our more exotic destinations as well: the Mekong in Vietnam and the Irrawaddy in Myanmar. Our founder’s pioneering spirit has been passed down through the generations. After having developed the novel concept of a coastal cruise on the Adriatic Sea aboard a 200-passenger, top-comfort and high-tech ship (La Belle de l’Adriatique), CroisiEurope revamped the feel of cruising the French canals in Alsace, Burgundy, Champagne, Provence, and Paris with a fleet of new, modern and comfortable hotel barges. With just 12 cabins, these barges bring you to the heart of each one of these regions to discover the hidden treasures awaiting you. As a French company, we are also proud to be launching a river cruise on the Loire. In a worldwide premier, our new revolutionary boat equipped with a paddle wheel will bring you into the interior of a mythical region like you have never experienced before. Alsatian, but French. French, but European. In 2014, we also launched the New MS Lafayette Class of intimate vessels with only 82 guests. CroisiEurope knew how to become global by providing cruises in some of the world’s most fabulous destinations. And it’s with this passion, friendliness, and professionalism that we welcome you aboard our fleet.
CroisiEurope River Cruises videos
- The Romantic Rhine Valley
- From Berlin to Prague
- From Paris to the Norman Coast
- The Gateway to Provence
- Wine Cruise
- Show more...
- The Loire a Royal Legacy
- Portugal and the Douro River
- Southern Europe
- The Mekong River: Vietnam and Cambodia
- Coastal Cruises: Croatia and Montenegro
- From Amsterdam to Basel
- Cruise on the Loire Canal
- Main Page Video
French Cuisine, European Flair
We carefully design and plan our cuisine and menus in the exacting tradition of fine French gastronomy. Each meal on your cruise will give you a delightful experience of French haute cuisine. Our chefs have worked alongside such Michelin-starred greats as Paul Bocuse and Marc Haeberlin; CroisiEurope’s head chef, Alain Bohn, was recently nominated as a member of the Maîtres Cuisiniers de France. This esteemed French association, created 50 years ago, includes only 250 chefs worldwide.
Your day will start with an impressive self-serve buffet breakfast in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams and jellies, a variety of sausages and cold cuts, eggs, fresh fruit, and yogurt.
Lunch and Dinner
Lunch and dinner will be 3-course sit down meals prepared by our chefs. We serve a fixed menu of local specialties, prepared on a daily basis from fresh ingredients. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines. We do provide meals for people with food allergies or special dietary needs. A large number of our crew and staff speak many major European languages, so you may find yourself able to chat in Spanish, Italian, or Hungarian as well as French and English.
A Selection of distinctive wines
On all high season cruises, we provide free beverages with every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, beer and a large selection of house wine. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of some cruises as well (excluding specific wines or Champagne on the wine list).
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS BeethovenA Danube river cruise may be just what you are looking for your holiday. On the other hand, a Rhine river cruise does not sound that bad e… Read more
- MS Douce FranceMS Douce France is one of the CroisiEurope’s fleet ship, while also being the perfect sailing vessel for a Rhine river cruise - the… Read more
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is also… Read more
- MS L’EuropeL’Europe is a part of CroisiEurope’s fleet and one of the largest ship, as well. With 110 m in length and 11 m wide, this outs… Read more
- MS La BohemeLa Boheme, a magnificent work of art of CroisiEurope, has been built in 1995, but went through a complete transformation in 2011. The resu… Read more
- MS LafayetteBuilt in 2014 and measuring 295 feet in length and 32 feet in width, Lafayette is CroisiEurope’s crown jewel. Its panoramic windows… Read more
- MS Léonard De VinciSailing with CroisiEurope’s Léonard De Vinci is the best way to enjoy a Rhine river cruise. Originally built in 2003, but und… Read more
- MS ModiglianiOne of the very best ships CroisiEurope’s fleet has to show is Modigliani. It makes a great choice for a Rhine river cruise, as ther… Read more
- MS Mona LisaA part of the biggest European fleet, CroisiEurope, Mona Lisa is a very spacious cruising ship with an impressive design. Not only that it… Read more
- MS MonetMainly specialized on Rhine or Danube river cruises, MS Monet is an astounding ship provided by CroisiEurope. Astounding, when it comes to… Read more
- MS SymphonieAfter being at its passengers’ service for 14 years, Symphonie, the riverboat provided by one of the largest European cruising compa… Read more
- MS Victor HugoBrightly colored and ready to offer an unforgettable experience to its passengers, Victor Hugo is to be found cruising on the Danube, Elbe… Read more
- MS VivaldiVivaldi is one of CroisiEurope’s finest river boats and a great choice for a Danube or Rhine river cruise. It features a modern and… Read more
- MS Elbe PrincesseElbe Princess is the latest reason CroisieEurope is and should be proud of. Built in 2016 with a cutting-edge design, ceiling-to-floor win… Read more
- MS BoticelliA design that stands out mixed with the bright warm lightning which fills in all the rooms, will make this riverboat perfect for an unforg… Read more
- MS France2010 was the year when this gorgeous riverboat came back to life after 9 years of uninterrupted Seine cruises. The result is one that Croi… Read more
- MS RenoirThe neat design and the harmonious blending of colours are making Renoir, the riverboat owned by CroisiEurope, one of the main tourist att… Read more
- MS Seine PrincessWith a capacity of 138 passengers who may be accommodated in 78 cabins, and after being renovated in 2011, Seine Princess is exactly what… Read more
- MS CarmagueAlthough, it has been built in 1995, it has been recently refurbished coming together as one riverboat that fits perfectly to a Rhone and… Read more
- MS Van GoghVan Gogh, the four star riverboat provided by CroisiEurope, takes regular river cruises on Rhone and Saone. It has a very friendly and spa… Read more
- MS MistralThe 79 cabins Mistral owns are waiting to accommodate 158 passengers. Friendly and bright, they are provided with large windows, so that t… Read more
- MS Cyrano de BergeracOne riverboat CroisiEurope has launched into the French waters in 2013 is Cyrano de Bergerac, the riverboat everyone wants to take for a G… Read more
- MS Princesse D’AquitaineTremendous for a Gironde river cruise, Princess D’Aquitaine is one of CroisiEurope’s finest sailing ships. Its warm and welcom… Read more
- MS Loire PrincesseThis ultra modern boat cruise has been built in 2014 and it features an impressive contemporary design inside and out, with large ceiling-… Read more
- MS Fernao de MagalhaesPerfect for a romantic getaway or a holiday with friends on a Douro river cruise, in Portugal, Fernao de Magalhaes is equipped with 71 war… Read more
- MS Gil EanesA dreamy riverboat, which cruises on the Douro river, provided with 66 cabins that are able to host 132 passengers, Gil Eanes, is one of C… Read more
- MS Infante don HenriqueProvided with large windows, in all of its 71 cabins, Infante don Henrique is a luxurious riverboat constantly conducting Douro river crui… Read more
- MS Vasco da GamaWith a friendly appearance that cannot pass unnoticed, Vasco da Gama is one of CruiseEurope’s most suitable riverboats for a family… Read more
- MS La Belle de CadixThis breathtaking riverboat which cruises on the Guadiana and the Guadalquivir rivers, as well as on the Atlantic coast, can accommodate u… Read more
- MS MichelangeloWith a capacity of accommodating 158 passengers in 78 cabins, this boat will be found conducting Po river cruises, as well as in the Venet… Read more
- Anne-MarieThe Anne-Marie riverboat is a luxury barge which cruises on the Canal of Provence. The 5 crew members are professionally trained to look a… Read more
- JeanineCompletely refurbished in 2013, this 2-deck barge is currently the most modern riverboat on the market. Part of the CroisiEurope fleet, Je… Read more
- MadeleineMadeleine, a 2-deck ultra-modern barge, is the ultimate way of exploring the beauties of France, as it can often be found cruising along t… Read more
- MS DeborahOne of the most modern barges in French, Deborah has been recently built and it is ready to welcome aboard its first passengers. It cruise… Read more
- MS RaymondeFeaturing a unique and original concept, Raymonde is two-deck barge which can be often found cruising along the Canal Saint-Martin in the… Read more
- MS La Belle de L’AdriatiqueAs the name itself suggests, this imposing riverboat cruises on the Adriatic Sea and it is one of the most impressive sailing vessels in t… Read more
- RV IndochineDecorated with exotic wood inside and out, this luxury four-star boat flows on Mekong river cruises and leaves its passengers with unforge… Read more
- Georgy ChicherinThe luxury riverboat cruises on Europe’s longest river, Volga, and features an impressive interior with impeccable polished dark bro… Read more
- MS Lev TolstoyExcellent for a cruise on the Volga Baltic Canal, this impressive riverboat has been refurbished completely in 2006. With 85 cabins on boa… Read more
- RostropovichRenovated in 2009, the Rostropovich riverboat cruises smoothly on the waters of the Volga Baltic Canal and features an impressive accommod… Read more
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Amenities, comfort and friendly service
CroisiEurope’s ships are spacious, bright and clean. Passenger capacity varies from 100 to 180 people, depending on the boat's design. Once on board, you will find all of the amenities and comforts which distinguish CroisiEurope’s fleet, and the outstanding and friendly service which is the trademark of our staff and crew. Our cruises always start with a welcoming cocktail reception, where you’ll meet the captain, crew and staff of your ship.
Choose between lounge bar and sun deck
All of our ships offer a lounge for your enjoyment and relaxation. You may browse in the onboard souvenir shop for mementos to take home, or find quiet time and read in the library (selected ships). The sun deck of each boat offers a panoramic view of the landscape’s beauty as you cruise.
Comfort in your stateroom
After dinner, retire to your private stateroom in comfort for the night: all our staterooms are equipped with cruise amenities like air-conditioning, central heating, shower/toilets, satellite TV, safe, hairdryers, 220 V electrical outlets — and each gives you a view of the river.
Free wi-fi for all guests
Free wi-fi is available on all CroisiEurope ships throughout the fleet. While Wi-Fi is available in the reception area and lounge bar on most ships, on the newest ships such as the Ms Gerard Schmitter, the MS Cyrano de Bergerac, the MS Lafayette and the fleet of four hotel barges, Wi-Fi is available throughout. CroisiEurope is also equipping every ship in the fleet (apart from those ships on the Mekong) with a Samsung Galaxy Tablet for guests’ use.
CroisiEurope’s fantastic value all-inclusive pricing includes accommodation in an outside cabin with all onboard meals, complimentary beer and wine at lunch and dinner as well as open bar throughout the voyage (not including Champagne, special wines or fine brandies).
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare CroisiEurope River Cruisesvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Shamrocker Adventuresvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Dragomanvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Busaboutvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Haggis Adventuresvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs On The Go Toursvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Intrepid Travelvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Topdeckvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Acacia Adventure Holidaysvs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Contikivs
CroisiEurope River Cruises vs Trek America