- Explore more of the world at a great value price
- Essentials by us. Tailored by you
- Everything arranged for you
- Optional extras & free time to do what you love
Value tours without compromise. Costsaver offer today’s travelers incredible experiences and value every time. The formula is simple “essentials by us, tailored by you”, meaning you get all the travel essentials like quality transport, top accommodation, an expert te...
Value tours without compromise. Costsaver offer today’s travelers incredible experiences and value every time. The formula is simple “essentials by us, tailored by you”, meaning you get all the travel essentials like quality transport, top accommodation, an expert team, must-see sights and plenty of delicious food, but with the flexibility to tailor your trip to what you want to do, see and experience. Travel with the knowledge that they’re part of the 100-year-old Travel Corporation Family of Brands, giving Costsaver the travel expertise and buying power to create amazing tours at an unbeatable price. Experience a vacation that means the world to you, but doesn't cost the earth.Read more
478 Costsaver Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- CathyImperial Highlights with Oberammergau1.0 - BadWritten on June 28, 2020Suspect it would have been great if it had actually happened. Probably need to delete automatic surveys for tours that were cancelled and for which refunds not…Read moreCostsaver commented on this reviewCathy, we certainly wish that we could have hosted you on our Imperial Highlights guided holiday this year. Sadly, this simply hasn't been possible yet, however we do genuinely look forward to travelling together soon once journeying becomes safe again.
- SJSammyBritain and Ireland Delight (Summer, 10 Days)1.0 - BadWritten on March 3, 2020I booked a tour for 2 per telephone on Jan. 30,2020. I had to cancel on Feb. 18,2020. They kept my $400 deposit and stated I was told before I booked it was n…Read moreCostsaver commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are truly disappointed to learn that your experience with Costsaver this year did not meet your expectations. We truly regret to learn about your cancellation before the start of your trip. Nonetheless, as per our terms and conditions, we cannot offer refunds of deposits during a cancellation process. That being said, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we hope to have the opportunity to restore your full faith in our guided holidays in the near future.
- DFDavidWonders of Turkey (11 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2020Great insight into a beautiful country. Expert tour leader and driver ensured our Turkey experience was one to remember, they could not have been better. Cities…Read moreCostsaver commented on this reviewThank you for sharing this with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your complete experience in Turkey with CostSaver. However, we acknowledge your observations which will be shared with our team for further review. Nevertheless, we still hope that you were able to make lots of unforgettable memories of your time on the road with us.
- SCSi Yuen AmyBritain and Ireland Delight (Winter, 8 Days)3.0 - AverageWritten on February 23, 2020The tour is tight, and unfortunately some of the tour is cancelled due to the bad weather. Will be nice if the tour could include the admission of different Cas…Read moreCostsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear about your experience on the Britain and Ireland Delight tour with CostSaver matched your expectations. Nonetheless, we acknowledge your observations which will be shared with our team for further review to ensure a better service going forward. With that in mind, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- RobinBritain and Ireland Delight (Winter, 10 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 15, 2020Terry Blanchflower and Rikki Wilson took excellent care to ensure our safety and that all experiences were memorable. Meet new friends and saw incredible places…Read moreCostsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear that your time on the Britain and Ireland Delight with CostSaver exceeded your expectations. Moreover, we thank you for your recommendation and we certainly are looking forward to welcoming you back soon for more great destinations.
- RORandallCosta Rica Adventure (7 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 8, 2020Great trip. Well organized and run. Our guide, Victor, did a great job. Highly reccomend.Costsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear about your experience on the Costa Rica Adventure trip with Costsaver. We are very happy to know that we exceeded your expectations and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon for more amazing experiences.
- JLjingjingItalian Scene (Winter, 10 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 20, 2020quick response, well organized.Costsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your overall experience in Italy with Costsaver was a successful one. Furthermore, we truly look forward to our next journey together soon.
- TNTimothyEuropean Experience (End London, Base, 12 Days)2.0 - Rather poorWritten on January 7, 2020The accomodation was so far from the towns that it made it difficult to do anything outside of the scheduled itinerary. The included meals were awful. On an ave…Read moreCostsaver commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about your time in Europe. We are disappointed to learn that not all of our services met the standards you had perhaps come to expect. We certainly will forward your remarks to our internal team to see where improvements could be made going forward. With that in mind, we are delighted that you were able to see so many great European destinations all in one trip.
- SRShaneEuropean Cavalcade (End London, 18 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 30, 2019Esther and Frank where great tour guides throughout our trip and it was wow!Costsaver commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you experienced in Europe with Costsaver. We are very pleased to learn that your Tour Director and Coach Driver made your time on the road a memorable one. Similarly, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an enjoyable time.
- AndrewEuropean Experience (End Paris, Base, 14 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 28, 2019Am omg your! Scott was absolutely a wonderful tour guide. Had the time of our lives!Costsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your Tour Director went above and beyond to make your time in Europe a memorable one. Also, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road. Furthermore, we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon to explore more amazing destinations.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
We are committed to your wellbeing
We have all adapted to this new world, where it’s imperative for us to take additional hygiene measures.
That’s why you can travel with us and be assured that we have put numerous new measures in place to elevate our hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of our guests and team has always been, and always will be, our primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, we are doing all we can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that we have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are travelling during these new times.
Expertly trained travel directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of our guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, we will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of our Travel Directors while on your trip. Our Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.
Stringent on-the-road protocols
Our customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures to elevate our hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. Our Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All our guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.
A full team of support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, our operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.
Trusted partners, exceptional standards
We are very selective in who we work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of our guests as seriously as we do and agree to meet expected guidelines and specifications. We only work with establishments that we are confident will consistently adhere to our standards.
Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Costsaver is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of our partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, our teams work to ensure our supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
- Best Escorted Tour Operator - UK Telegraph Travel Awards2016
- Best Escorted Tour Operator Europe - Travvy2015
- Best Tour Operator Europe - USA Travel Weekly Award2014
- Best Mainstream Touring Company - UK Travel Weekly Global Awards2015
- Best International Tour Operator - Australian Travel Industry Awards2013
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!