“I took a trip with Cosmos for the first time last year. I have never written a review for anything but I feel the need to do so now. My daughter and I done the 7 Countries Venice and Paris trip. We travel every year but this trip was by far the best trip ...“
- Budget Travel by Cosmos. Cosmos combines the freedom of independent travel with the benefits of group travel, all at an unbelievable value. Cosmos puts your travel dreams within reach. Whether you're a seasoned traveler looking to check another destination off your list or someone trying to make that once-in-a-lifetime vacation happen, Cosmos can help you get there.
The Cosmos Story. For nearly 60 years, Cosmos has done something remarkable: Bringing the world to people; and people to the world. By pioneering value touring vacations, we have a long history of turning travel dreams into reality. We make possible “never thought I ...
The Cosmos Story. For nearly 60 years, Cosmos has done something remarkable: Bringing the world to people; and people to the world. By pioneering value touring vacations, we have a long history of turning travel dreams into reality. We make possible “never thought I would” or “never imagined I could” moments by making travel attainable and easy. And in doing that, we help travelers expand their horizons, clear their heads and open their hearts to the world around them. Cosmos understands that adventure is waiting for us – all of us – out in the world. And there simply is no better time than the present to discover new sights, new sensations and new experiences. That’s why we pride ourselves in turning “what if” moments into “I did” realizations. With our new look and feel, we’re celebrating this ideal and the unparalleled and attainable access we offer our travelers to the globe with value-centric vacations in 64 countries, on six continents. Let the unexpected begin. Let awe-inspiring take over. Adventure is knocking. As a Cosmos traveler, we know you will answer – as you always have – by finding adventure in the world around you.Read more
669 Cosmos Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- DSDeniseSeven Countries, Venice & Paris with London1.0 - BadWritten on April 1, 2020the tour did not happen as Cosmos cancelled and this is then in bad taste to ask for a review
- FPFrankThe Best of Brazil & Argentina with Uruguay (8 destinations)4.0 - GoodWritten on February 2, 2020Overall it was good.
- GinetteBrazil, Argentina & Chile Unveiled5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 25, 2020Truly great tour! Excellent hotels, tours top notch. Fernando was an excellent tour guide and director. Took great care of us, and made each day positively lov…Read more
- Undiscovered Britain
- Cosmos Lite
- Cosmos Undiscovered Places
- Cosmos: Adventure is Knocking
Why Travel with Cosmos
Spectacular train rides, breathtaking cable car ascents, overnight cruise ships, scenic day ferries, private first-class motorcoaches (most with free Wi-Fi) - Cosmos offers a wonderful variety of transportation for a memorable travel experience. And you never have to worry about getting to the ferry on time, buying tickets for the train, or waiting in long lines to take the cable car.
Our tour packages include guided sightseeing and scenic highlights that reveal the best of Europe, the U.S., Canada, Asia, Australia, and South America. Bask in the beauty of Italy, America’s National Parks, the Canadian Rockies, the mysteries of the Inca Empire in Peru, and so much more. Enjoy inside visits of the must-see sites with knowledgeable Local Guides who bring each destination to life.
We build free time into every Cosmos vacation, so you can eat, shop, and explore the way you want. Whether you’re into art, music, food, wine, or history, we give you the freedom to truly personalize your trip with optional excursions that are meaningful to you. Best of all, you can make your selections, and even prepay for most of them, in advance online.
When it comes to meals, Cosmos strikes a perfect balance. We include some meals to save you time and money, yet we also leave enough free time so you can sample your destination’s gastronomic delights on your own.
Where You Stay Makes All the Difference. After a day of traveling you want to relax at a comfortable, clean, and attractive hotel. We prescreen and select hotels with the best guestrooms (always with a private bathroom), service, and quality for the value.
At the heart of every great Cosmos tour are the friendly, knowledgeable folks who share their local destinations with you and help you maximize your free time with insights and recommendations. We go to serious lengths to find the most professional Tour Directors and Local Guides who deliver commentary in English, but are multilingual so they can navigate Europe with ease and give you the richest experience possible. For all guided visits and included sightseeing in Europe, Cosmos provides personal audio headsets so you never miss a fascinating fact!
Discover the Undiscovered
With our history of introducing travelers to the world’s most beloved destinations, we’ve learned a thing or two about the undiscovered spots that tell the true story behind the country. Follow us to the off-the-beaten-path locations with the charm, tradition, and cultural beauty that can only be found in the authentic towns and landscapes of Europe. From undiscovered hamlets of Great Britain to the vineyards and hills of Italy and the whitewashed villages nestled against the sandy shores of the Mediterranean that only the locals know, we share our favorite, less-traveled treasures with you.
A whole new category of touring, Cosmos Lite presents the world’s first à la carte tour style. Combining the essential features of our award-winning Cosmos tours with an personalized approach to daily itineraries, Cosmos Lite offers hassle-free travel with the freedom to tailor your itinerary to your own interests, pace and budget.
Cosmos Lite vacation packages include city-to-city transportation, comfortable hotels, and daily breakfast to power your pursuits. What your days include, however, is completely up to you. With a range of MyCosmos excursions, you have the option to purchase only the tours and activities that strike your fancy. Need guidance on what to do? An expert Tour Director will accompany you as you travel between cities to offer suggestions for sightseeing, dining and entertainment. Or wander and wonder at your own pace, with the CosmosGo App, filled with a host of entertainment, sightseeing, dining and shopping suggestions at your fingertips.
So, go ahead. Rise early or sleep in. Set out solo or join a group outing. With your logistics taken care of and no set itinerary, you can joyfully experience the captivating landscapes and cityscapes of Europe – on your terms and timeline. No other vacation package offers a bigger bundle of freedom, flexibility, affordability and fun!
Budget Travel by Cosmos
Cosmos combines the freedom of independent travel with the benefits of group travel, all at an unbelievable value. Cosmos puts your travel dreams within reach. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler looking to check another destination off your list or someone trying to make that once-in-a-lifetime vacation happen, Cosmos can help you get there.
- Celestyal OlympiaMS Celestyal Olympia cruise ship (previously “Louis Olympia”) was built in 1982 as “Song of America” for RCCL (Ro… Read moreBuilt1982 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1611Crew540Length215 m / 705 ftSuites9Staterooms724Gross Tonnage37584 gtElectricity110VBeam28 m / 92 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mphDraft7m
- MS Noordam by Holland AmericaLaunched in 2006, the ms Noordam is a member of Holland America's renowned Vista-class ships. Named for the Northern compass point, s… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished in 2015)Guests1972Crew820Length285 m / 935 ftStaterooms986Gross Tonnage82897 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VeendamThe grandly proportioned ms Veendam offers an onboard experience defined by spacious comfort and the latest Signature of Excellence featu… Read moreBuilt1996 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1350Crew588Length219 m / 719 ftStaterooms675Gross Tonnage57092 gtBeam30 m / 98 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
- MS Nieuw AmsterdamDelivered in 2010, the 86,000-ton Nieuw Amsterdam was built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard and its interior de… Read moreBuilt2010 (refurbished in 2018)Guests2106Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftWidth105.8Staterooms1053Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
- MS VolendamElegant and spacious, Volendam takes her decor cues from the garden. Her grand public spaces are graced with floral fabics and tapestries… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1432Crew647Length237 m / 778 ftStaterooms716Gross Tonnage61214 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph
- MS EurodamThe ms Eurodam furthers the evolution of Holland America Line's sophisticated mid-sized ships with 11 passenger decks, a topside Pan-… Read moreBuilt2008 (refurbished in 2016)Guests2104Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftStaterooms1052Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph
- Celestyal OlympiaEnjoy your drink at Thalassa and Horizons bar and watch the Aegean Sea shimmer before your eyes… Read moreCrew540Length37.58mSuites9Staterooms724Electricity110VDraft7m
- Celestyal CrystalMS Celestyal Crystal cruise ship (previously sailing as “Louis Cristal”) was built in 1980 as Viking Saga ferry ship for Rede… Read moreBuilt1980 (refurbished in 2014)Guests1200Crew406Length158 m / 518 ftStaterooms476Gross Tonnage25611 gtBeam25 m / 82 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mph
- Galapagos LegendEnjoy a cruise in the in the most extraordinary wildlife sanctuary of South America. The Galápagos Legend expedition-style ship offers you… Read moreCapacityBuiltRefurbished: 2017Guests100Crew60 and 6 multilingual naturalistsLength300 ft / 91.7 mWidth47 ft / 14.3 mSuitesStaterooms56RegistryGross Tonnage2890 gtElectricityBeamCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- MS WesterdamThe MS Westerdam is the third in Holland America Line's series of Vista-class ships. As such, she embraces the latest industry and en… Read moreBuilt2004 (refurbished in 2017)Guests1916Crew817Length290 m / 951 ftStaterooms984Gross Tonnage82348 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph
- MS KoningsdamThe first of Holland America Line’s Pinnacle-class ships, Koningsdam combines 21st- century elegance and nautical tradition. Inspired by m… Read moreCapacity3194Built2016Guests2650Crew1036Length975ftWidth114.8ftSuitesStateroomsRegistryGross Tonnage99863ElectricityBeam114.8ftCruising Speed22.2 knotsGeneratorsEnginesDraft26.1ft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!