Awards & Recognitions
- #1 Youth Travel Company
- 18-35s only
- 8 Unique Travel Styles
- Over 270 trips around the world
Contiki has been running tours for more than 50 years, for travelers aged 18-35 years old. They are specialists in this age group, offering their unique tours worldwide to those who have a passion for travel, exploration and adventure. Their motto of #noregrets lives...
Contiki has been running tours for more than 50 years, for travelers aged 18-35 years old. They are specialists in this age group, offering their unique tours worldwide to those who have a passion for travel, exploration and adventure. Their motto of #noregrets lives through their staff, their company, and the people they show around, with every element of the tours and travel experiences they offer, letting people to discover new things about the people and the world around us.Read more
4,005 Contiki Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KMKrisauraGreat Britain & Ireland (Winter, 17 Days)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2018The tour was great, the tour manager and driver were awesome and very helpful. The people and the scenery made trip. It was worth it.
- SKStephanie'Sweet As' South (Reverse)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2018Met some amazing people and loved Rae and Josh on the trip who were our guides. Definitely would go back with them again! Had so much fun!
- AThai Island Hopper West5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2018Enjoyed every min. Everything was well planned
- NNicolaBrittonEternal India5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2018The whole trip was amazing and Aaron was a fantastic trip manager who kept everything running smoothly and was knowledgable and friendly
- AAlyssaniemiecEternal India5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2018Great! Helped a lot!
- SSophieMedakEternal India5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2018Had such a great time on Eternal India. Great itinerary and Aaron’s energy and positivity throughout the entire trip topped it off. 10/10 would recommend
- SSamanthadabinetEternal India5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2018Amazing experience!!
- MMarthaEternal India5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 19, 2018An absolutely fantastic experience all round!
- AEternal India4.0 - GoodWritten on November 19, 2018I’m so happy I gave India a chance, unreal experience! I felt safe with contiki the whole way!
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Festivals & Short Stays
- USA & CANADA - FESTIVALS & SHORTSTAYS
- Latin America with Contiki
- Show more...
- Australia with Contiki
- New Zealand with Contiki
- Asia with Contiki
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
- Contiki Camping Trips
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki Short Trips & Festivals
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
- Contiki Sailing, Cruise & Beach Trips
- Eternal India
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Outback Adventure
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Iceland
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Thai Island Hopper West
- Contiki USA: Better Together Best With Us
- Japan Unrivalled in 30secs
- Japan Unrivalled
- Japanese Style 101
- Taste Japan
- Iconic Japan
- 8 experiences on Bangkok to Singapore Adventure
- Southern Spice: Let Southern India Surprise You
- Hawaii Unplugged
- European Escapade
- Sailing & Cruise
- In-Depth Explorer
- European Whirl
- Iconic Essentials
- Iconic Essentials
- European Adventurer
- Croatia Island Escape
- Croatian Island Hopper South
- Croatian Island Hopper North
- European Quest
- Italian Espresso
- Road to Athens
- Greek Island Hopping
- Europe Summer Hero
- Great Britain and Ireland
- Mediterranean Quest
- Spain Morocco and Portugal
- Spanish Spree
- Ibiza & Beyond
- European Magic
- European Discovery
- Eastern Quest
- European Horizon
- European Experience
- Simply Italy
- European Highlights
- Western Rocker
- Ski & Snowboard
The included "must see" sights
You choose your time
Kick back and enjoy
Contiki guides and crew
Specialists in the 18-35 age range
50+ years of experience
“Only with Contiki” experience and benefits
Your interactive guide book
Travel your way
Value for money
Local knowledge from local guides
For couples, groups and solo travellers
Awards & Recognitions
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the…"
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my…"
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Popular for Contiki
The Contiki Story and History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What name should I use when booking, my maiden name or married name?
The passport information submitted in the application should be the same as the passport you will use to travel.
What are the Inca Trail Booking Requirements?
These are the essential requirements for booking this trip:
1. Your full name (as appears on passport), your nationality, date of birth & gender
2. Your passport number, nationality, place of issue, date of issue and date of expiry.
What's included in the price of a Contiki trip?
Accommodation, sightseeing, admission fees, transport and meals are included as per the itinerary for each trip. The 'Me Time Optionals' can be booked on tour for an additional cost.
What's the Early Payment Discount?
Contiki offers Early Payment discounts for trips when the full cost is paid by a specific date, and we can apply those for you. Discounts can be up to 10% depending on trips and departures. Ask us for more details.
Do the group travel discounts offered by Contiki apply when booking with TourRadar?
Yes, Contiki offers group travel discounts which we can apply for you, and there are also other options/discounts if you book your Contiki travel through TourRadar.
Are prices based on twin share?
Most prices are based on triple share, unless otherwise specified. Twin share and single occupancy rooms can be arranged for an additional cost, subject to availability.
Is there a cost to any changes in the air itinerary?
It depends on the terms of the air reservation and where you purchased your flight, so it is best to contact your airline who you booked with.
Are flights included in the price of the tour?
Flights specified on the trip itineraries are included as part of the price but flights to and from the Start/End destinations are not included.
Are there any cancellation fees?
The operators Cancellations Fees apply and this depends on the period of notice given for the cancellation. TourRadar does not change any additional cancellation or processing fees- please contact us for more details.
What is the process for booking cancellation?
For trip cancellations, please get in touch with us and we can assist you further.