“This tour was the right mix of relaxing and activities (there were a few excursions you could opt into). I was a bit surprised that we weren't docked at a harbor/marina most evenings, but instead were anchored in a bay or cove. This definitely added to the...“
Awards & Recognitions
- #1 Youth Travel Company
- 18-35s only
- 8 Unique Travel Styles
- Over 270 trips around the world
Contiki has been running tours for more than 50 years, for travelers aged 18-35 years old. They are specialists in this age group, offering their unique tours worldwide to those who have a passion for travel, exploration and adventure. Their motto of #noregrets lives...
Contiki has been running tours for more than 50 years, for travelers aged 18-35 years old. They are specialists in this age group, offering their unique tours worldwide to those who have a passion for travel, exploration and adventure. Their motto of #noregrets lives through their staff, their company, and the people they show around, with every element of the tours and travel experiences they offer, letting people to discover new things about the people and the world around us.Read more
3,523 Contiki Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- ErinCroatia Island Escape (9 Days)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 15, 2018The trip and trip manager were as great as I could have hoped for. I loved the variety of activities, recommendations from Tammy and the food that was served. T…Read more
- BarrettRussia Plus (Start Stockholm, End Warsaw, 14 Days)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 6, 2018Hayley is a perfect guide. She was so knowledgeable and amazingly friendly.
- JJackieEuropean Vista (End London, Summer, 22 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 25, 2018Megs is the best! So knowledgeable on the locations we went to and always had a great itinerary for us. She was upbeat and so friendly the whole time!
- LLisaGroenEuropean Vista (End Amsterdam, 22 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 9, 2018The highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!
- avatapalliEuropean Vista (End London, Winter, 21 Days)4.0 - GoodWritten on May 7, 2018Meg's have been very helpful and go to go person anytime. She explained about the itinerary very well each day at the start. Very helpful, determined, hardworki…Read more
- JasmineThe Big Walkabout (Start Darwin, Base, 24 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 5, 2018Had the best time of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeat
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Festivals & Short Stays
- USA & Canada: High Energy - Epic Sights & Amazing Nightlife
- Show more...
- USA & CANADA - EASY PACE
- USA & CANADA - FESTIVALS & SHORTSTAYS
- Latin America with Contiki
- Australia with Contiki
- New Zealand with Contiki
- Asia with Contiki
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Contiki Camping Trips
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki Short Trips & Festivals
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
- Contiki Sailing, Cruise & Beach Trips
- Contiki High Energy Trips
- Eternal India
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Outback Adventure
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Holi Festival, India
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Iceland
- 48 Hours on Contiki TM Vlog: Thai Island Hopper West
The included "must see" sights
You choose your time
Kick back and enjoy
Contiki guides and crew
Specialists in the 18-35 age range
50+ years of experience
“Only with Contiki” experience and benefits
Your interactive guide book
Travel your way
Value for money
Local knowledge from local guides
For couples, groups and solo travellers
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the…"
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my…"
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Popular for Contiki
The Contiki Story and History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What name should I use when booking, my maiden name or married name?
The passport information submitted in the application should be the same as the passport you will use to travel.
What are the Inca Trail Booking Requirements?
These are the essential requirements for booking this trip:
1. Your full name (as appears on passport), your nationality, date of birth & gender
2. Your passport number, nationality, place of issue, date of issue and date of expiry.
What's included in the price of a Contiki trip?
Accommodation, sightseeing, admission fees, transport and meals are included as per the itinerary for each trip. The 'Me Time Optionals' can be booked on tour for an additional cost.
What's the Early Payment Discount?
Contiki offers Early Payment discounts for trips when the full cost is paid by a specific date, and we can apply those for you. Discounts can be up to 10% depending on trips and departures. Ask us for more details.
Do the group travel discounts offered by Contiki apply when booking with TourRadar?
Yes, Contiki offers group travel discounts which we can apply for you, and there are also other options/discounts if you book your Contiki travel through TourRadar.
Are prices based on twin share?
Most prices are based on triple share, unless otherwise specified. Twin share and single occupancy rooms can be arranged for an additional cost, subject to availability.
Is there a cost to any changes in the air itinerary?
It depends on the terms of the air reservation and where you purchased your flight, so it is best to contact your airline who you booked with.
Are flights included in the price of the tour?
Flights specified on the trip itineraries are included as part of the price but flights to and from the Start/End destinations are not included.
Are there any cancellation fees?
The operators Cancellations Fees apply and this depends on the period of notice given for the cancellation. TourRadar does not change any additional cancellation or processing fees- please contact us for more details.
What is the process for booking cancellation?
For trip cancellations, please get in touch with us and we can assist you further.