“Megs was the best guide ever!!! I feel so lucky to have met Megs and that she was our guide throughout Spain. She is so knowledgable about everything Spain, from the history to the local foods to try and the local spots to check out. Megs was always so ful...“
Awards & Recognitions
- #1 Youth Travel Company
- 18-35s only
- 8 Unique Travel Styles
- Over 270 trips around the world
Contiki has been running tours for more than 50 years, for travelers aged 18-35 years old. They are specialists in this age group, offering their unique tours worldwide to those who have a passion for travel, exploration and adventure. Their motto of #noregrets lives...
Contiki has been running tours for more than 50 years, for travelers aged 18-35 years old. They are specialists in this age group, offering their unique tours worldwide to those who have a passion for travel, exploration and adventure. Their motto of #noregrets lives through their staff, their company, and the people they show around, with every element of the tours and travel experiences they offer, letting people to discover new things about the people and the world around us.Read more
3,502 Contiki Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KGKatieThe Big Tiki (Auckland To Christchurch Summer - Until Jul 2018)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 22, 2018Chelsea and Nick were super! Always willing to answer questions and have fun. Personal highlight was the trip to Rotorua and the Maori hangi dinner, which was a…Read more
- Krystle'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 14, 2018Unbelievably amazing tour. Everything was extremely professional and well organized. I had the time of my life. I highly recommend this tour.
- EEstianMareeThai Island Hopper West5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 7, 2018Awesome tour! Great work Greg. I’ll be back.
- AAmyThai Island Hopper West4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 7, 2018Had an amazing time, Greg was an amazing trip manager!
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Hight Energy: culture packed days & party filled nights with Contiki
- In-Depth Explorer: live like a local with Contiki
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Freestyle Camping: sleep under the stars with Contiki
- Show more...
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Festivals & Short Stays
- USA & Canada: High Energy - Epic Sights & Amazing Nightlife
- USA - Discovery Plus (Not to use publicly)
- USA & CANADA - EASY PACE
- USA & CANADA - FESTIVALS & SHORTSTAYS
- Latin America Final
- Australia Final
- New Zealand HD
- Asia with Contiki
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Contiki Camping
- Contiki Discoverer
- Contiki Festivals
- Contiki In Depth
- Contiki Sailing
- Contiki High Energy
- Eternal India
The included "must see" sights
You choose your time
Kick back and enjoy
Contiki guides and crew
Specialists in the 18-35 age range
50+ years of experience
“Only with Contiki” experience and benefits
Your interactive guide book
Travel your way
Value for money
Local knowledge from local guides
For couples, groups and solo travellers
- "With so many places in the world to explore it was always hard to stay in one place. Travelling is the…"
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my…"
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Popular for Contiki
The Contiki Story and History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What name should I use when booking, my maiden name or married name?
The passport information submitted in the application should be the same as the passport you will use to travel.
What are the Inca Trail Booking Requirements?
These are the essential requirements for booking this trip:
1. Your full name (as appears on passport), your nationality, date of birth & gender
2. Your passport number, nationality, place of issue, date of issue and date of expiry.
What's included in the price of a Contiki trip?
Accommodation, sightseeing, admission fees, transport and meals are included as per the itinerary for each trip. The 'Me Time Optionals' can be booked on tour for an additional cost.
What's the Early Payment Discount?
Contiki offers Early Payment discounts for trips when the full cost is paid by a specific date, and we can apply those for you. Discounts can be up to 10% depending on trips and departures. Ask us for more details.
Do the group travel discounts offered by Contiki apply when booking with TourRadar?
Yes, Contiki offers group travel discounts which we can apply for you, and there are also other options/discounts if you book your Contiki travel through TourRadar.
Are prices based on twin share?
Most prices are based on triple share, unless otherwise specified. Twin share and single occupancy rooms can be arranged for an additional cost, subject to availability.
Is there a cost to any changes in the air itinerary?
It depends on the terms of the air reservation and where you purchased your flight, so it is best to contact your airline who you booked with.
Are flights included in the price of the tour?
Flights specified on the trip itineraries are included as part of the price but flights to and from the Start/End destinations are not included.
Are there any cancellation fees?
The operators Cancellations Fees apply and this depends on the period of notice given for the cancellation. TourRadar does not change any additional cancellation or processing fees- please contact us for more details.
What is the process for booking cancellation?
For trip cancellations, please get in touch with us and we can assist you further.