- 45 years of experience in the Travel Industry
- Visit the best of Israel and the Middle-East
- Friendly personal service
- Get a lifetime experience with us!
Nice to meet you. We are CTO, Consolidated Tour Operators. The company celebrated over 45 years of work since it was established in 1969. Lots of water has passed through the River Jordan since that winter morning in which 4 British and a Frenchman boarded what later...
Nice to meet you. We are CTO, Consolidated Tour Operators. The company celebrated over 45 years of work since it was established in 1969. Lots of water has passed through the River Jordan since that winter morning in which 4 British and a Frenchman boarded what later became known as the first Highlights Tour of Israel ever. Our aim was - and still is - to offer everybody an opportunity to take part in a comprehensive group tour within an affordable budget. Our love of Israel has led us - through the years - to create tours showing the best of Israel from north to south, as well as the Middle East, especially Jordan & Egypt. We built the tours in order to let you enjoy your journey knowing that all is being taking care of for you. From your arrival until your departure, we look after all your land arrangements. Our representative will meet and assist you right after passport control; the tour guide will meet you the next morning at your hotel and escort you to the A/C touring vehicle to start your wonderful experience throughout the country. All the sites visits are pre-arranged, and the only action you need to take is to reach for your camera. In Israel we offer our tours in various languages such as English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Portuguese. For Jordan the regular tours are in English and Spanish and in Egypt the regular tours are in English. Other than the tours, we are able to provide you with any tourism services you might need; hotel accommodations, private tours etc. As a wholesaler company CTO can guarantee competitive rates with a friendly personal service. The founder of the company Mr. Moshe Eshed was one of the foundations of the tourism industry in Israel as well as former World President of the International Association of Tour Managers. Today the company is managed by Mr. Noam Eshed - a director of the Israel Incoming Tour Operators Association - who shares the family love of Israel and passion for travel, together with a skilled staff. We are happy to have in our staff a great combination of Israel's top tour guides, knowledgeable tour operators & experienced drivers available at your service. Our staff is here to do its utmost to make sure you will have a lifetime experience in the land of creation.Read more
30 Consolidated Tour Operators Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- DomingoHoly Land Tour - 8 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 18, 2019Tour Guide knowledgeable on the places visited and added places not included in the itinerary
- Theresa Ngoc NhiHoly Land Tour - 8 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 14, 2019Thank you all for making my tour so amazing and blessed. I am definitely looking forward to visiting Israel again. God bless
- Holy Land Tour - 8 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 12, 2019The best way to visit israel
- Highlights of Israel - 8 days3.5 - GoodWritten on July 20, 2019I would consider using CTO again for a return trip to Israel.
- MJHighlights of Israel - 8 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2019It was superb; really enjoyed it.Consolidated Tour Operators commented on this reviewDear Mark, Thank you very much for your review adn I hope to see you again in Israel with CTO
- JTJaworskyHoly Land Tour - 8 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 8, 2019Excellent experienceConsolidated Tour Operators commented on this reviewThank you very much and we hope to have you in our tours again.
- JJamilaPatelHighlights of Israel - 8 days3.0 - AverageWritten on January 19, 2019I didn’t quite get the tour I expected. Everybody's package was different- some had paid Christian tour and they got it. Others had paid for highlights of I…Read moreConsolidated Tour Operators commented on this reviewDear Mrs Patel, we operate this tour for years and is the same for all. The itinerary is the same for all clients- prices are according with the hotel categories we offer (you booked Tourist Class). Food is very expensive in Israel and specially in touristic areas and we ask the guides to use preferred places but you can always choose a different place to eat, our guide you advise you the time to return back and a meeting point as well. I am sorry that you felt that our guide in Bethlehem was only trying to make you to buy souvenirs and we will check it for sure, same regarding tipping. Thank you
Consolidated Tour Operators Tours
About Consolidated Tour Operators
Consolidated Tour Operators video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!