Tour on this Ship
With an ice-strengthened hull, the newly renovated Ocean Atlantic is a strong and comfortable vessel operating in the polar regions. Carrying up to 132 passengers and able to navigate narrow inlets, this well-appointed small expedition ship offers an exceptional guest experience in the most remote areas of the world. Her bright and airy lounges are ideal for relaxing, reflecting and learning. In the contemporary dining room, you’re treated to delicious meals, including vegetarian and gluten-free options.
The ship offers onboard amenities such as a gym, library, coffee bar and Polar Boutique for expedition gear and gifts. She also boasts a fleet of Zodiacs for making shore landings and exploring. After enjoying an adventure-filled day, passengers can relax, browse through books, or even play games in the well-stocked 24-hour polar library, or simply sit back and soak in the spectacular scenery from the panoramic observation lounge or spacious observation decks.
- Electrical Supply: 220 volts, 50 Hz.
- Private washroom facilities
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender serving a selection of soft drinks, juices, liquors, spirits, and beer are also available and can be charged to your shipboard account
- Nautical lounge
- Polar library
- Lecture Theatre
- Polar Boutique
- Sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation
Staterooms / Suites
- Insight Triple Cabin 18-21 m² Category F
- Insight Cabin 18-21 m² Category E
- Porthole Cabin 11-12 m² Category D
- Window Cabin 12-13 m² Category C
- Panorama Window Suite 20-23 m² Category B
- Panorama Window Suite 19-24 m² Category A
- Premium Suite 35 m²
- Porthole Single Cabin 9-10 m² Category G
- Marco Polo Deck (Deck 5)
- Large inside triple cabin
- Double or two single beds
- Fold-out single bed
- Relaxing sitting area
- Bathroom with a bathtub
The bright, spacious restaurant prepares 4-star international cuisine. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in your tour price. All meals are served in the restaurant where you can enjoy the spectacular views. You have free seating at all meals. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, while dinner is a la carte. Meals, including daily snacks, are prepared by a professional chef. Coffee, tea and water are free during the entire cruise; other drinks can be purchased in the restaurant and at the bar. In the event you are not onboard at lunch time we will prepare a lunch bag for you in the morning, which you can take ashore. In the afternoon, we offer tea and coffee in the lounge. We also offer a midnight snack between 22:00 h and 24:00 h.
The professionally staffed bar offers a selection of soft drinks, juices, wines, liquors, spirits and beer that can be charged to your shipboard account.