- Thrill-a-minute adventures
- Passionate, exciting and entertaining tour operating company
- Creating lifetime memories
- Tours for the adventurous type
Discovering the world with CharlieTheTraveler is a life-changing experience, one that leaves people with memories to last a lifetime. Few of us have the time and patience to research where to go and what to do and where to eat and how to get around. We, at CharlieThe...
Discovering the world with CharlieTheTraveler is a life-changing experience, one that leaves people with memories to last a lifetime. Few of us have the time and patience to research where to go and what to do and where to eat and how to get around. We, at CharlieTheTraveler, figured out the ins and outs of traveling without the stress and exhaustion that accompany it. We take care of it all so you can spend your time enjoying rather than ‘planning’, plus we know how to not waste time and money. Don’t miss out. You only live once!Read more
68 CharlieTheTraveler Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- CChrisPepesIsrael & Jordan: See & Do it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 16, 2020The tour was well organized and stress free. I saw many cultural and religious sites in a very efficient way. I would highly recommend this trip to my friends …Read moreCharlieTheTraveler commented on this reviewThank you for the kind words.
- JSJasminPhilippines: See & Experience it ALL in 14 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 17, 2020Do it!!! I was so anxious about booking this trip at first, I had soooo many questions, and as I chose to do the grand tour I also wasn’t sure if I was bookin…Read moreCharlieTheTraveler commented on this reviewThank you for the very kind words, Jasmin.
- JJYoungGuatemala: See & Experience it ALL in 8 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020This area of Guatemala is known for the natural landscapes, history, and culture. CharlieTheTraveler managed to plan a trip that highlighted each of these aspec…Read more
- BBrentCancun & Southern Mexico: See & Experience it ALL in 6 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020I thought this area of Mexico made for the ideal trip destination! The beaches and historical sites offered a great variety and balance throughout the week. It …Read more
- CCindyRPalawan Archipelago, Philippines: See & Do it ALL in 7 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020After reading the very positive reviews for this company on all of their tours, I had a particular interest in booking the Palawan Archipelago trip. Although th…Read more
- TTMorrisTurkey: See & Experience Almost it ALL in 8 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020The trip planned by CharlieTheTraveler to Turkey was filled with a variety of activities and excursions, and I was amazed it all came at a low cost. This trip w…Read more
- SShielaPSouthern Thailand: See & Experience it ALL in 11 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020Everything about the CharlieTheTraveler trip to Southern Thailand was beyond my imagination. I appreciated that quality lunches that reflected the local cuisine…Read more
- BBSNorthern & Central Thailand: See & Do it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020CharlieTheTraveler provided the perfect tour guide for this trip to Thailand. He definitely made the tour much better, as I could not imagine the trip without h…Read more
- CCatherineIsrael & Jordan: See & Do it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020I had no idea what to expect from Israel and Jordan, as I thought they were just deserts. The trip provided by the company showed me there was way more to these…Read more
- KKathleenThe Philippines Bohol & Cebu & the Dumaguete Area in 6 Days, 1st Class Traveling5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020This was a great value for everything that was included—the activities, meals, and other accommodations. CharlieTheTraveler definitely had a lot to offer on thi…Read more
- Belize: See & Do it ALL in 10 Days, 1st Class Traveling 10 daysStarts Ambergris CayeEnds San Ignacio$2,372
- Bali Island: See & Do it ALL in 7 Days, 1st Class Traveling 7 daysStarts Nusa DuaEnds Sidemen$1,344
- Dominican Republic: See & Do it ALL in in 6 Days, 1st Class Traveling 6 daysStarts Punta CanaEnds Saona$1,396
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What makes your tour better than others?
In 2 simple words, knowledge and experience...Our tours give more, cost less and make optimal use of every minute of your time. Our itineraries (destinations, route, means of transportation, attractions, hotels, restaurants, etc.) are personally designed by only 1 man, Charlie. He is the President of CharlieTheTraveler. He has worked closely with tourism boards for years to ensure no must-see places and must-do activities are omitted from the itineraries.
At the time of writing, Charlie has visited well over 600 destinations and has written and published 35 travel guides, including a best seller on how to travel like a king with a poor man's budget. He has used his experience and knowledge to pass the savings onto you, with the policy of keeping prices down in order to sell to a larger audience. Our business model has been a huge success.
Few companies' tours give the kind of VIP treatment and create the unforgettable moments ours do. Many travel companies simply mark up already prepackaged, cookie-cutter tours and sell them to the masses. Our President refuses to do this. He operates his own tours and the bottom line is they are superior in every single way. We are here to offer priceless memories and give people reasons why to love life.