“Had an amazing time with an amazing bunch of people that I’m glad I could say I shared great memories with! Wes was an amazing guide !! He didn’t even make it feel like a “tour” it was more like we gained a very bubbly friend who had that extra bit of know...“
Awards & Recognitions
- Europe’s only flexible Hop on, Hop off network
- Regional Adventure trips in Europe & Asia
- The best Festivals and Events
- Trips to suit all budgets and timeframes
Busabout is not your average travel company. We offer you a flexible travel network that links up 46 of the best cities and destinations in Europe. Our Hop-On Hop-Off network, European Adventures, Festivals, Music Festivals, Sailing, Island Hopping & Asian Adventure...
Busabout is not your average travel company. We offer you a flexible travel network that links up 46 of the best cities and destinations in Europe. Our Hop-On Hop-Off network, European Adventures, Festivals, Music Festivals, Sailing, Island Hopping & Asian Adventures allow our guests to build their own unforgettable adventure. Add in the company of fellow travellers and the best-in-class tour guides and you get a completely unique way of experiencing the world. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to their freestyle form of travel. Busabout is your answer to experiencing Europe in your own unique way.Read more
2,620 Busabout Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AnnaCroatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 19, 2018Loved every minute of it
- IIeshaFloresCroatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 19, 2018Had an amazing time with an amazing bunch of people that I’m glad I could say I shared great memories with! Wes was an amazing guide !! He didn’t even make it f…Read more
- KailashSouthern Vietnam Adventure (Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 19, 2018The tour was really well put together and led excellently by Bo
- RaeesBalkan Trail5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 18, 2018Fanastic my first experience with group travel every thing is perfect looking forward to book tour again if i describe in one word its Awesome.
- CSCaitlinIberian Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on July 17, 2018Mark was very knowledgeable about the places we went to and the tour learnt a lot about each other! I really enjoyed traveling Spain and Portugal with Mark!
- Greek Island Hopping with Busabout
- Vietnam Adventure
- Cambodia Adventure
- Adventures & Sailing
- Show more...
- Croatia Sailing
- Hop on, Hop off - Best of Both Worlds
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - Asia
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Staff That Live To Travel
Independence, With Benefits
Awards & Recognitions
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water.…"
- "Welcome to my review page! If you are here it means we had the pleasure of meeting ! I am lucky to work…"
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to change departures dates for Busabout adventures and treks?
Yes, depending on availability but an amendment fee may apply.
Does Busabout adventures and treks includes accommodation?
Yes, most of Busabout trips includes accommodaton with the exception of Greek Island Hopper since it is a flexible product. The Croatia and Turkey Sailing trips, accommodation is included on board the boats/gullets, with the Scandi-Baltic Adventure accommodation is included in a mix of hostels and guesthouses, along with on-board cruise accommodation during overnight sails. With the Ibiza Island Hoppers, Iberian and Italian Adventures, as well as all our Eastern European Treks, all accommodation is also included – mainly smaller hostel dorms, guesthouses and the occasional hotel.
How do I link up Busabout adventures and treks?
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist in booking your Busabout trip and provide all the information you need to know to link them up.
How do I get to the start point of Busabout trips?
Information on your starting location and time will be emailed to you after your booking is confirmed, so you can plan your arrival accordingly.
How can people contact me while I'm on a Busabout trip?
Busabout is able to track all of their passengers across their circuit so in the event of emergency you can contact the Reservations office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)8450 267 514 who will be able to assist.
What is the age limit to Busabout trips?
You need to be 18 at time of travel because the nature of the trips are for independent backpackers. Busabout can, in exceptional circumstances, give confirmation of acceptance of a person outside this age restriction, provided they are accompanied by a person 18 years or over.
What adapters is needed on the trip?
A standard Europe adaptor is recommended and the coaches come with a few power points on board.
What are the operating dates of the Busabout Hop-On Hop-Off season?
The Busabout Hop-On Hop-Off operates in the summer season and runs from the beginning of May through to the end of October.
What is the accommodation on a Busabout trip?
Busabout offers modern, cool and independent hostels in the city and in some of their smaller destinations, resort style campsites at some of their Italian cities and the odd city guesthouse. Dorm share options are also available with a budget of around €20 - €25 a night. Cities like Paris will be closer to €30; Prague closer to €10. There’s not much of a hostel culture on the Greek Islands so you stay at beach resorts and guesthouses which are generally much cheaper than European hostels anyway.
Are there any solo travellers on a Busabout tour?
Absolutely! There are plenty of independent travellers with Busabout so it's easy to meet and spend time with like-minded people.