“I had the best time on Busabout's Northern Thailand & Laos Adventure! Michael is an amazing guide! He knew a ridiculous amount about each place we visited, from the history & traditions, to where all the best bars were! I learnt alot and had an amazing tim...“
Awards & Recognitions
- Europe’s only flexible Hop on, Hop off network
- Regional Adventure trips in Europe & Asia
- The best Festivals and Events
- Trips to suit all budgets and timeframes
Busabout is not your average travel company. We offer you a flexible travel network that links up 46 of the best cities and destinations in Europe. Our Hop-On Hop-Off network, European Adventures, Festivals, Music Festivals, Sailing, Island Hopping & Asian Adventure...
Busabout is not your average travel company. We offer you a flexible travel network that links up 46 of the best cities and destinations in Europe. Our Hop-On Hop-Off network, European Adventures, Festivals, Music Festivals, Sailing, Island Hopping & Asian Adventures allow our guests to build their own unforgettable adventure. Add in the company of fellow travellers and the best-in-class tour guides and you get a completely unique way of experiencing the world. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to their freestyle form of travel. Busabout is your answer to experiencing Europe in your own unique way.Read more
2,087 Busabout Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KTKyraMorocco Express4.0 - GoodWritten on April 20, 2018Great but rushed at times
- BethVietnam & Cambodia Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 1, 2018Lydia was beyond amazing, always to positive and bubbly and gave the best information.
- TobiasUltimate Vietnam Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 30, 2018Super nice guide, improved her group games. Good tour activities and the places for dinner and drinks always a good choice
- RachelleCroatia Island Hopper from Split - Classic Standard Below Deck5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 21, 2018The boat was great and I had a lot of fun
- Greek Island Hopping with Busabout
- Vietnam Adventure
- Cambodia Adventure
- Adventures & Sailing
- Show more...
- Croatia Sailing
- Hop on, Hop off - Best of Both Worlds
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Italian Adventure
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Busabout - Asia
- Busabout - What is Hop on Hop Off?
Staff That Live To Travel
Independence, With Benefits
Awards & Recognitions
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water.…"
- "Welcome to my review page! If you are here it means we had the pleasure of meeting ! I am lucky to work…"
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to change departures dates for Busabout adventures and treks?
Yes, depending on availability but an amendment fee may apply.
Does Busabout adventures and treks includes accommodation?
Yes, most of Busabout trips includes accommodaton with the exception of Greek Island Hopper since it is a flexible product. The Croatia and Turkey Sailing trips, accommodation is included on board the boats/gullets, with the Scandi-Baltic Adventure accommodation is included in a mix of hostels and guesthouses, along with on-board cruise accommodation during overnight sails. With the Ibiza Island Hoppers, Iberian and Italian Adventures, as well as all our Eastern European Treks, all accommodation is also included – mainly smaller hostel dorms, guesthouses and the occasional hotel.
How do I link up Busabout adventures and treks?
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist in booking your Busabout trip and provide all the information you need to know to link them up.
How do I get to the start point of Busabout trips?
Information on your starting location and time will be emailed to you after your booking is confirmed, so you can plan your arrival accordingly.
How can people contact me while I'm on a Busabout trip?
Busabout is able to track all of their passengers across their circuit so in the event of emergency you can contact the Reservations office at email@example.com or call +44(0)8450 267 514 who will be able to assist.
What is the age limit to Busabout trips?
You need to be 18 at time of travel because the nature of the trips are for independent backpackers. Busabout can, in exceptional circumstances, give confirmation of acceptance of a person outside this age restriction, provided they are accompanied by a person 18 years or over.
What adapters is needed on the trip?
A standard Europe adaptor is recommended and the coaches come with a few power points on board.
What are the operating dates of the Busabout Hop-On Hop-Off season?
The Busabout Hop-On Hop-Off operates in the summer season and runs from the beginning of May through to the end of October.
What is the accommodation on a Busabout trip?
Busabout offers modern, cool and independent hostels in the city and in some of their smaller destinations, resort style campsites at some of their Italian cities and the odd city guesthouse. Dorm share options are also available with a budget of around €20 - €25 a night. Cities like Paris will be closer to €30; Prague closer to €10. There’s not much of a hostel culture on the Greek Islands so you stay at beach resorts and guesthouses which are generally much cheaper than European hostels anyway.
Are there any solo travellers on a Busabout tour?
Absolutely! There are plenty of independent travellers with Busabout so it's easy to meet and spend time with like-minded people.