“I thoroughly enjoyed my time on this tour!!! the guides were so helpful and quick to solve problems. The areas we stayed it were amazing!!!!! the only downside was the included meals (except for in the pink palace.) The breakfast were always only just brea...“
Awards & Recognitions
- Bus2alps provides meaningful, impactful and empowering travel experiences.
- Bus2alps is commitment to safe, affordable and captivating student travel.
- Bus2alps is the largest, most-trusted student tour operator in Europe with an impeccable safety record.
- Our inclusive trips to over 50 destinations depart from multiple cities.
For 15+ years, Bus2alps' mission has been to provide meaningful, impactful and empowering travel experiences to help students create life-long friendships and memories during their time abroad. As travelers by nature -- both in and out of the office -- we have a deep...
For 15+ years, Bus2alps' mission has been to provide meaningful, impactful and empowering travel experiences to help students create life-long friendships and memories during their time abroad. As travelers by nature -- both in and out of the office -- we have a deep understanding of what emboldens young adults to make the life-changing decision to explore the world through study abroad and are commitment to safe, affordable and captivating student travel throughout Europe and North Africa. Bus2alps offers high-quality, affordable travel to over 50 destinations that showcase the best of Europe and North Africa. A fully licensed, bonded, and insured tour operator belonging to the most prestigious global travel organizations, our trips are organized and led by professional, highly trained and experienced guides, ensuring guests have the adventure of a lifetime without having to worry about cost, planning and logistics. In addition to a variety of destinations including but not limited to Interlaken, Switzerland, Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, and the Amalfi Coast in Italy, you have the options to depart from a variety of locations. In our 15+ years of experience, Bus2alps has maintained an impeccable safety record. Safety and professionalism are our priorities while making sure you're experiencing the best trips of your life.Read more
357 Bus2alps Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- SHSabrineRome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 12, 2019The whole trip was just fantastic. Highly recommend.
- ShaunGreece Island Hopping - Meet Us There5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 6, 2019Nothing really need to be said, beside your crazy if you don't do the tour.Bus2alps commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback, Shaun! We're so glad you loved your time in Greece.
- RrachellogueRome 2 The Amalfi Coast Long Weekend- Blue Route3.0 - AverageWritten on April 24, 2019The itinerary for the weekend was about the only good thing about this trip. The accommodation we were put in was absolutely disgusting. There were bugs, pipes …Read moreBus2alps commented on this reviewHi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Bus2Alps appreciates your thoughts and concerns, and we regret knowing that some of your experiences with us did not meet your expectations. All of our trips include many costs and benefits to our passengers such as round-trip transportation, accommodation at top-rated hostels or hotels in each destination, walking tours when applicable, breakfast, a Bus2Alps trip leader, and exclusive Bus2Alps discounts and activity options dependent on the selected destination. The cost of our trips directly correlates to the quality of product and service that Bus2Alps produces in comparison to other travel companies. Bus2Alps has long withstanding relationships with the hostels with whom we partner, and we have specific expectations and standards for our rooms. When it is brought to our attention that a room does not meet these standards, our protocol is to diligently follow up with the accommodation and guests affected in order to put them in a quality room immediately. We value your feedback and would be happy to discuss your concerns further if you would like to email us at email@example.com.
- NishanFlorence 2 The Western Loop5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 8, 2019I am really happy to be a part of this tour. I really enjoyed a lot.Bus2alps commented on this reviewThanks, Nishan! We're so glad you enjoyed your Spring Break on The Western Loop with Bus2alps and hope to see you on another one of our tours soon.
- MCMargaretGreece Island Hopping - Meet Us There4.0 - GoodWritten on October 29, 2018I thoroughly enjoyed my time on this tour!!! the guides were so helpful and quick to solve problems. The areas we stayed it were amazing!!!!! the only downside …Read moreBus2alps commented on this reviewThank you for sharing with us that you had such a positive experience on your Greece Island Hopping Spring Break! We love knowing that you loved your guides and feel that you saw the best of Greece. We hope to have you on future Bus2Alps trips!
- LachlanIreland Coast 2 Coast5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2018Great fun wouldn’t change a thingBus2alps commented on this reviewThanks, Lachlan! We hope to see you on future Bus2alps trips.
- BBaileyteitgeThe Amalfi Coast- Silver Route3.0 - AverageWritten on July 9, 2018It would have been nice to be picked up earlier so we had some time at sorrento and a proper sleep. The day at positano needs to be longer, there was not enough…Read moreBus2alps commented on this reviewHi Bailey, Thank you for the feedback; we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Our Amalfi Coast itinerary is organized around ensuring our guests get the most out of each destination, and these itineraries factor in the various ferry and boat departures for Positano and Capri. We hope to have you on more Bus2Alps trips in the future!
- Main Page Video
- Weekend in Ireland
- Bus2Alps in Europe
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Show more...
- A weekend in Croatia
- Greece Island Hopping
- A Weekend on the French Riviera
- A Weekend in Morocco
- The Amalfi Coast
- A Weekend in Budapest
- A Weekend in Prague
- A Weekend in Barcelona
- The Amalfi Coast with Bus2alps
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Hassle Free Travel
Award Winning Tours
- "Life long traveler and advocate. I'm originally from New York living on and off abroad around 7 years.…"
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American…"
- "A young buck in the tour guiding game. Devilishly handsome. Sharp-witted. Good at puzzles."
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Bus2Alps Story & History
In February 2003, a train strike in Florence left a group of students stuck and no way to get to Interlaken in Switzerland. It was this unfortunate (and now fortunate!) incident that led to Buz2Alps being started.
Since 2003, Bus2Alps has always responded to student demand, more than doubling its growth each year, helping more and more students explore the wonders of Europe. With 4 departure cities (Prague, Barcelona, Rome and Florence), there is now more than 15 destinations where students can join the trips. From humble beginnings back in Florence more than a decade ago, Bus2Alps is now helping students from all over the world to explore and experience Europe.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to join the tour from a different date?
Yes, Bus2alps organize custom tours for large groups. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in booking your Bus2alps tour.
Is it possible to organize transportation only in cases where the accommodation is already booked?
Yes, however it will depend on the weekend or trip. Please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more details.
Are there discounts for booking multiple tours?
Yes, there are discounts for booking multiple tours. If you book 2 trips at once you receive a 5% discount, if you book 3 trips you receive a 7% discount. When you make a booking here at TourRadar we can also apply any applicable Bus2Alps discounts that are on offer, as well as receiving the benefits of booking with TourRadar.
Are group discounts available?
Group discounts can be applied, as well as any of the other great benefits of booking with TourRadar.
Who can join Bus2alps tours?
Bus2alps tours are designed for university students from around the world! As long as you have a passion to explore with like minded travelers you are more than welcome to join!
What is the accommodation on the Bus2alps tours?
Bus2alps stays in top rated hostels in all of their destinations. The dormitory style rooms provides travellers with the opportunity to meet and socialise with other travellers on the tour.
What does it mean if a Bus2alps tour is no longer showing on the site?
It means that the tour is sold out. For more information on Bus2alps tours, you can contact us and we can let you know which tour departures are available.
What to do if confirmation documents are not received?
Please contact us, we will be able to make sure you get your travel and confirmation documents.
What to do if there is a credit card issue while on tour?
Travellers should inform their bank that they would be making purchases in foreign currency, from a foreign country.
Is it possible to change the reservation?
Most likely. TourRadar can help you in booking your Bus2alps tour. Please contact us, we are happy to assist you in booking your Bus2alps tours and provide you information about making any changes.