“The trip was not what I expected. There were a lot more people on the trip than I was told there would be. When I signed up for the trip I was told there would be about 25 people on the trip. I found out when I arrived in Rome that we were meeting up with ...“
Awards & Recognitions
Bus2Alps are more than just a tour operator - they will become your travel partners and friends, bringing you the fun, safe and professional experience you would expect when travelling with a professional tour company. The trips they offer are opportunities to discov...
Bus2Alps are more than just a tour operator - they will become your travel partners and friends, bringing you the fun, safe and professional experience you would expect when travelling with a professional tour company. The trips they offer are opportunities to discover experiences with the other travelers in your group, with their helpful guides able to assist along the way. Bus2Alps aims to open up Europe to more students looking to explore, without costing a fortune and still having fun along the way.Read more
392 Bus2Alps Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- EliaCroatia - Meet Us There2.5 - AverageWritten on June 10, 2018All what they did ...I can do by myself . They did nothing. And was not too caring about their guests.
- AWalyssaRome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 8, 2018I liked that I didn’t have to plan anything out really and everything was done for me and I liked that everyone was super friendly
- GZGioiaIreland Coast 2 Coast4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 12, 2017Good trip except the breakfast was really pathetic and more time and places around Galway was needed
- ABArnoldItalian Getaway4.0 - GoodWritten on April 17, 2017An amazing experience and a value I didn't possibly imagine. I still have trouble believing how little I spent and how much I got to see. Rome, Florence, Posita…Read moreBus2Alps commented on this reviewThank you so much for your review, Arnold! It's so awesome to hear that you had such a great time on the Italian Getaway. We strive to make our trips affordable for students/travelers on a budget while including as much as possible. Our guides love sharing their recommendations in every destination we travel to, and it makes our whole team's day when we get feedback like this! Thanks again for traveling with us, and thank you for recommending us to your friends.
- JSJoe4.0 - GoodWritten on February 12, 2017I went on one of their Naples day trips. First off, the guides were excellent! Nothing but enthusiasm and excitement to welcome us and show us around, and eager…Read more
- KKaylaFlorence 2 Venice Day Trip2.5 - AverageWritten on October 24, 2016Our bus was late so we spent an hour in the parking waiting for it. No apologies were made for this, even though it was a quite cold day. We were told to pay on…Read more
- Main Page Video
- Weekend in Ireland
- Bus2Alps in Europe
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Show more...
- A weekend in Croatia
- Greece Island Hopping
- A Weekend on the French Riviera
- A Weekend in Morocco
- The Amalfi Coast
- A Weekend in Budapest
- A Weekend in Prague
- A Weekend in Barcelona
Hassle Free Travel
Award Winning Tours
- "Life long traveler and advocate. I'm originally from New York living on and off abroad around 7 years.…"
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American…"
- "A young buck in the tour guiding game. Devilishly handsome. Sharp-witted. Good at puzzles."
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Bus2Alps Story & History
In February 2003, a train strike in Florence left a group of students stuck and no way to get to Interlaken in Switzerland. It was this unfortunate (and now fortunate!) incident that led to Buz2Alps being started.
Since 2003, Bus2Alps has always responded to student demand, more than doubling its growth each year, helping more and more students explore the wonders of Europe. With 4 departure cities (Prague, Barcelona, Rome and Florence), there is now more than 15 destinations where students can join the trips. From humble beginnings back in Florence more than a decade ago, Bus2Alps is now helping students from all over the world to explore and experience Europe.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to join the tour from a different date?
Yes, Bus2alps organize custom tours for large groups. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in booking your Bus2alps tour.
Is it possible to organize transportation only in cases where the accommodation is already booked?
Yes, however it will depend on the weekend or trip. Please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more details.
Are there discounts for booking multiple tours?
Yes, there are discounts for booking multiple tours. If you book 2 trips at once you receive a 5% discount, if you book 3 trips you receive a 7% discount. When you make a booking here at TourRadar we can also apply any applicable Bus2Alps discounts that are on offer, as well as receiving the benefits of booking with TourRadar.
Are group discounts available?
Group discounts can be applied, as well as any of the other great benefits of booking with TourRadar.
Who can join Bus2alps tours?
Bus2alps tours are designed for university students from around the world! As long as you have a passion to explore with like minded travelers you are more than welcome to join!
What is the accommodation on the Bus2alps tours?
Bus2alps stays in top rated hostels in all of their destinations. The dormitory style rooms provides travellers with the opportunity to meet and socialise with other travellers on the tour.
What does it mean if a Bus2alps tour is no longer showing on the site?
It means that the tour is sold out. For more information on Bus2alps tours, you can contact us and we can let you know which tour departures are available.
What to do if confirmation documents are not received?
Please contact us, we will be able to make sure you get your travel and confirmation documents.
What to do if there is a credit card issue while on tour?
Travellers should inform their bank that they would be making purchases in foreign currency, from a foreign country.
Is it possible to change the reservation?
Most likely. TourRadar can help you in booking your Bus2alps tour. Please contact us, we are happy to assist you in booking your Bus2alps tours and provide you information about making any changes.