“I really like and recommend this tour. We had only 5ppl. Covered soo much! Beautiful hikes. I like sleeping over at isolated Australian range, owner was a such a character. Very informative guide Cameron, he was a good cook as well. I have few suggestions ...“
- Friendly, fun and informative guides
- Unique and interactive tours
- Premier small group tour operator
- Eco-certified tour operator
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were a...
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were awarded Best Major Tour & Transport Operator in Victoria Tourism Awards in 2016. Since then Bunyip Tours has continued to grow and now offers a great variety of fantastic tours. From our favourites like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island Penguin Parade, to newer adventures such as our Wilson's Promontory tour, we have something to suit everyone. With small group sizes, maximum 24 people, you know you will be part of an interactive experience with one of our talented and fun guides keeping you informed and entertained the whole way. Bunyip Tours will get you up close and personal with Australia’s iconic wildlife, making that perfect kangaroo or koala selfie an absolute breeze. Come experience some of the most amazing landscapes this part of the world has to offer. We believe our point of difference is what sets us apart and offer several different tours to most destinations giving guests even more flexibility. From the Twelve Apostles to Wilson’s Promontory, Summerland Peninsula or Dandenong Ranges, we have something to blow everyone away. We pride ourselves on being an eco-certified operator and our tours are 100% carbon neutral. Our guides offer expert commentary that will quench your thirst for info about our Aussie culture, wonderful wildlife, unique history and so much more. Come and see some of the best sights this part of Australia has to offer. Your adventure starts Bunyip Tours! Follow the Bunyip & lighten your eco-footprint At Bunyip Tours we have audited our primary energy usage and balanced our carbon footprint by planting local native vegetation to restore biodiversity and act as a ‘sink’ for our organisation's carbon emissions. Bunyip Tours has been accredited by Eco Tourism Australia, by following the Bunyip you are supporting a company that is responsible for its impact on the environment and supports responsible tourism.Read more
10 Bunyip Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- SNSophie3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure Melbourne to Melbourne5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 24, 2019Enjoyed every minute. Tour guide Jake was knowledgeable and a great laugh. 100% recommended
- PKPatty3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure Melbourne to Melbourne4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 7, 2019Very enjoyable. Great pace. The Grampians are so beautiful in the springtime
- RERose3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure Melbourne to Melbourne3.0 - AverageWritten on June 11, 2019Matt was very knowledgeable but at times his humour could come across a little rude. He called another guest 'OCD boy'! The meals were disappointing.Bunyip Tours commented on this reviewWe're sorry to hear that some of Matt's humour may have come across as somewhat inappropriate & will follow this up with him to ensure his humour is more considered in future. It's a surprise to hear that your included meals were disappointing, as we usually receive positive feedback regarding our meal inclusions. We will be reviewing these with our team to see what can be done to ensure a higher level of delivery moving forward.
- PPedro3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure - Melbourne To Adelaide3.5 - GoodWritten on January 1, 2019Food in Apollo Bay overpriced for just a Frozen Pizzas
- CTChanbopha3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure Melbourne to Melbourne4.0 - GoodWritten on December 25, 2018The tour guide was great and overall trip was nice!Bunyip Tours commented on this reviewWe're glad to hear you enjoyed your tour with us & wish you all the very best for your onward travels.
- IGirina3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure - Melbourne To Adelaide4.0 - GoodWritten on December 11, 2018I really like and recommend this tour. We had only 5ppl. Covered soo much! Beautiful hikes. I like sleeping over at isolated Australian range, owner was a such …Read more
- MCMelinda3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure - Melbourne To Adelaide5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 22, 2018A great tour all around, majestic views of the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians! A bit pressed on time for some stops, but necessary if everything else is to …Read more
- CCCarolyn3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Adventure Melbourne to Melbourne4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 16, 2018Great value for the money! An intense and exciting three days where you get to see Australia in a nutshell. Well organised and highly recommended
- CCindy2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on June 9, 2016We had the greatest tour captain Rob and he knows the best way to avoid crowds and even brought us to hidden spots for greater view. We are very satisfied havin…Read more
- TTristan2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 5, 2016Excellent tour package and guideBunyip Tours commented on this reviewHello Tristan, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your 2 Day Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island & Mornington Peninsula Tour with us! We feel that the 2 Day tour is pretty special and we love hearing that our guests enjoy this tour as much as we do! We hope to have you on tour with us again soon! Warm Regards, Bunyip Tours!
About Bunyip Tours
Bunyip Tours videos
- Bunyip Tours 3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adventure from Melbourne
- Bunyip tours 2 day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!