- Taking You Personally
- Experience the Best Local Experts
- Perfectly Planned, Hassle Free
As the premier Celtic experts, no one knows Ireland & Scotland like we do. As Jameson is to whiskey, and Waterford is to crystal, so are we to Ireland and Scotland. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. From our Travel House in Los Angeles, California to our team behind ...
As the premier Celtic experts, no one knows Ireland & Scotland like we do. As Jameson is to whiskey, and Waterford is to crystal, so are we to Ireland and Scotland. It’s who we are. It’s what we do. From our Travel House in Los Angeles, California to our team behind the blue door in Dublin, we work together to provide you with the ultimate Celtic experience and a view through the eyes of the locals, seen by few. Experience authentic Ireland and Scotland vacations created and conducted by locals for over 40 years. Brendan Vacations takes the hassle out of vacation planning by giving you access to all the sights and attractions while offering you plenty of time for independent exploring.Read more
15 Brendan Vacations Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SSStefanieIrish Highlights 2019 205.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 8, 2020surpassed my expectations. Wonderful tour guide- Liam Hogan.
- PDPaul AaronBest of Ireland 20204.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 24, 2019Guide and driver were both excellent
- TTweelaMcLeanScotlands Highlands Islands and Cities Summer 20203.0 - AverageWritten on September 10, 2019This is a very difficult review to share. While we enjoyed the new bus/coach, and our driver was outstanding. However, the tour of Scotland was not as we expe…Read more
- AndreaBest of Scotland 2019 205.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 29, 2019It was such a lovely trip! I really recommend it if you wish to see the Scottish highlights and have limited time.
- SCSteveBest of Ireland and Scotland 20205.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 19, 2019Our First tour and every part of it was fantastic
Brendan Vacations Tours
About Brendan Vacations
Brendan Vacations videos
- Welcome to Ireland & Scotland
- Home of Thrones
- Discover Your Brendan
- 50 Years of Taking You Personally
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
How do you select the hotels on the tour?
The hotels are personally selected by Brendan Vacations' managing director and are personally known for their quality, impeccable service and comfort, with the majority of them having air-conditioning apart from the hotels in the cooler climates.
What are the coaches like on the tour?
Brendan Vacations pride themselves on having the finest fleet of fuel-efficient, wifi enabled, fully air-conditioned coaches – all with reclining seats and on-board restrooms. The high vantage point from your coach’s window means you can take in all the glorious scenery, whether it’s a vast rural landscape or an urban city centre.
Do you have set meal arrangements?
Brendan Vacations's have a very unique philosophy by carefully mixing free time with organized activities and this is extended to your meal arrangements. That is why you may notice lunches and some dinners are not usually included on their itineraries. They believe you should be free to spend your lunchtime in your own way, maybe trying the local cuisine or just enjoying a light snack and using the extra time for additional sightseeing or shopping.
What is it like travelling on a motorcoach?
Travelling on board the Brendan Vacation's modern motorcoach/mini-coach fleet is like taking a leisurely land cruise. Air conditioning or air ventilation is standard, and you will relax in comfortable seats with large panoramic windows that give uninterrupted views. Plus, the on-board stereo provides entertainment for quieter moments.
Do you offer a seat rotation on your tours?
There is a seat rotation plan on all guided vacations as it ensures you enjoy the views from the coach at a different vantage point each day.
What are your optional excursions and when are they booked?
Brendan Vacations realizes that everyone likes some time to themselves, which is why they have left free time on all of the guided itineraries to do what you wish. Your Travel Director will tell you about all of the optional excursions available on the first day of your trip and payment for them can be made by credit card or cash.
Do you have a no smoking policy?
When you are onboard the coach or any other mode of transport on the tour, there is a strict no smoking policy. Brendan Vacations does however, make plenty of comfort stops when travelling if required.
When do you release the finalised travel documents?
The finalised travel documents will usually be emailed to you 21 days prior to the tour departure.
Do you promote sustainable tourism?
Brendan Vacations is actually an active supporter of the TreadRight Foundation, a not-for-profit organization established in 2008. So far, the charity has donated more than $2 million to help underprivileged communities and support sustainable tourism around the world.
Is it possible to make a group booking?
If you have a group of five or more people looking to book a tour please contact our team of travel experts to find out what discounts or offers are available for your group.